www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

Hazelphoenix 27-04-18 18:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevo505 (Post 7865666)
I can’t with some of these reviewers lmao. Someone tried to drag Lara for cultural appropriation because she’s wearing a poncho and can’t speak Spanish.

So it begins :vlol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomblover (Post 7865721)

According to this, we'll have a TRU-esque difficulty system where you can select individual difficulty levels for combat, puzzles, and traversal. I'm down. :pi:

This is freaking amazing, no jokes here, this makes me so hopeful for the overall gaming experience. Would be great if the difficulty of traversal and puzzles actually impacted the way visual hints and pop-ups are implemented in the game, and of course survival instinct, but that was already optional in Rise. Better yet, even less hints from Lara like “uhm, looks like I have to put that thing there”.

kathrynnn 27-04-18 18:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hazelphoenix (Post 7865747)
Better yet, even less hints from Lara like “uhm, looks like I have to put that thing there”.

I really, really hope this can either be disabled, or this happens less in the game than it has previously. It annoys me so much. I'd like to explore at my own pace instead of Lara constantly saying "I NEED TO PULL THIS!"

OrangeFr3ak 27-04-18 18:20

Any chance of having expanded underwater segments in Shadow? It'll be nice if there's some underwater combat.

biscuits 27-04-18 18:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrangeFr3ak (Post 7865753)
Any chance of having expanded underwater segments in Shadow? It'll be nice if there's some underwater combat.

Underwater combat is confirmed :)

OrangeFr3ak 27-04-18 18:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by biscuits (Post 7865759)
Underwater combat is confirmed :)

Great, it'll be even better if Lara gets some scuba gear and outfits as a nod to the classic games (LAU included) since she'd be a full-fledged tomb raider and is able to operate in any environment.

NoahCrofRaider 27-04-18 18:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by biscuits (Post 7865703)
I'm still looking forward to the livestream. I'm interested in hearing them talk about the new game :D

Me too. :D
Quote:

Originally Posted by tomblover (Post 7865721)
According to this, we'll have a TRU-esque difficulty system where you can select individual difficulty levels for combat, puzzles, and traversal. I'm down. :pi:

Oh dang. I like the sound of this. :cln:

Grimaldi 27-04-18 19:00

One hour to go, my dudes. :admles:

MissJodieG 27-04-18 19:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grimaldi (Post 7865827)
One hour to go, my dudes. :admles:

We won‘t get to see the gameplay though.

Grimaldi 27-04-18 19:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissJodieG (Post 7865834)
We won‘t get to see the gameplay though.

That’s fine, I just want to hear from the team. Get their perspective.

The Dark Lara 27-04-18 19:04

Will there be anything a the festival. Such as gameplay ? And will it be livestreamed?