www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   The Last Revelation (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Citadel Pushables (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=223428)

LGG_PRODUCTION 14-09-19 09:17

Citadel Pushables

Hello there :) Does somebody know what are those pusahbles in the level Citadel?
I mean those bronze chess piece like tables with that picture on the top.
Maybe round carpets??
I would like to make them in HD :)

LGG_PRODUCTION 16-09-19 13:30

Ah, I don't care anymore about this..
(And sorry for the double post, but I think nobody will notice it..)

Joey79100 17-09-19 17:35

That attitude won't get you far round here sweet thing.

LGG_PRODUCTION 17-09-19 18:38

I know, I'm sorry..

dcw123 24-09-19 11:57

I literally Googled 'Old Cairo' and it came up with some interesting things.. clearly the kinda stuff TR4 took inspiration from.

There isn't much, but its a starting point. Some nice murals and marble things which might be helpful to you LGG.
Like the Ben Ezra Synagogue which looks A LOT like the Citadel area

LGG_PRODUCTION 24-09-19 12:05

Thank you :)

Baslakor 29-09-19 17:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by dcw123 (Post 8133731)
I literally Googled 'Old Cairo' and it came up with some interesting things.. clearly the kinda stuff TR4 took inspiration from.

There isn't much, but its a starting point. Some nice murals and marble things which might be helpful to you LGG.
Like the Ben Ezra Synagogue which looks A LOT like the Citadel area

While TR1 portrayed a stereotypical ancient Egypt, TR4 really went all-out with real the historical side. The citadel level though looks nothing like the real citadel or the Mohammed Ali mosque (shame, would be cool level), so the Ben Ezra Synagogue is an interesting find. Maybe they changed the name for political reasons?

Kapu 30-09-19 14:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baslakor (Post 8135021)
While TR1 portrayed a stereotypical ancient Egypt, TR4 really went all-out with real the historical side.

Iíve always thought that TR1 Egypt looked like the cartoon Egypt of 2D platformers made in 3D. TR4 is a HUGE improvement indeed!

Shirley_Manson 01-10-19 12:08

Yes, it seems Core was trying to show that Egypt isn't made of only pyramids and sand. There are coastal cities, heavily urbanised areas, lakes, ruins of a hellenistic era, old islamic architecture. TR4 really shows the layers of egyptian history and diversity of all different civilizations that inhabited it.
Such a shame about the Giza levels though. :p

Joey79100 01-10-19 16:58

That's what made TR4 look feel actually interesting. Yes it was only Egypt, but it was not "just Egypt". It's not just the stereotype of the location created for a players, it's many different places with very different moods Lara happens to have to visit. When people say "TR4 sucks because it's just Egypt" I wanna slap them in the face and ask them "have you even played the game?". There's Angkor Wat!