www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider Legend (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   PSP, exclusive content? (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=222511)

MilkShakespear 30-03-19 22:17

PSP, exclusive content?
 
I replayed Underworld and Anniversary on Wii for the exclusive content, and it did not disappoint.

I hear there's exclusive content for the PSP port of Legend, including a multiplayer mode.

To any who have played Legend on PSP and elsewhere, is there anything else different with the PSP game besides the multiplayer aspect?

Zebra 30-03-19 22:32

I haven't played the PSP version but I know that it has a few exclusive bonus outfits (I think they're all just recolours of outfits that already exist in the other versions). Not sure if there's anything else.

michaeldt 31-03-19 04:38

There's some exclusive outfits too.

Zsott 31-03-19 06:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilkShakespear (Post 8064060)
I replayed Underworld and Anniversary on Wii for the exclusive content, and it did not disappoint.

I hear there's exclusive content for the PSP port of Legend, including a multiplayer mode.

To any who have played Legend on PSP and elsewhere, is there anything else different with the PSP game besides the multiplayer aspect?

I had both Anniversary and Legend for PSP, yes there are plus content.

-Few differences in locations (decorations,lightning etc.)
-new music for fighting Takamoto
-Speedrun mode (multiplayer available with new map - Ghana themed)
-Relic collect mode (In the beginning of Bolivia, there are relics to pick up within a time limit, they always spawn at different places; one at the time.)

-New outfits (most of them unlockable only via multiplayer)

My memory might be false on this, but I think there are some additional dialouges too...really, I don't remember.

All in all, TRL is a very decent port, but it has a very weird control scheme...

ajrich17901 04-04-19 13:40

I'm actually playing through this version of the game now so I can grab some pictures in a sec

Some screens
https://imgur.com/a/6HvIkKX

UroshUchiha 26-05-19 17:34

What is the exclusive content for Underworld and Anniversary on Wii?
I am so out of sync I only know that Underworld has exclusive two DLCs on Xbox, but I know nothing about Wii versions.
EDIT: I found this page that explains everything with the PSP version: https://tombraiders.net/stella/walks/TR7walk/psp.html

Maverin 27-05-19 10:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zsott (Post 8064138)
I had both Anniversary and Legend for PSP, yes there are plus content: ..... a new music for fighting Takamoto

Just checked this on YouTube and you're right! The PSP track is way heavier and has a more urban feel to it. I associate it with the late nineties, early 2000s. Prefer the original track though because that one has a more serious, adrenaline rush vibe.

MilkShakespear 03-11-19 15:03

The Underworld and Anniversary on Wii are SIGNIFICANT! Anniversary has a pile of mini games, and an unexplained map room in Egypt? Underworld has entire levels recreated!! Both are worth a replay if you want to see everything Tomb Raider has made.


Quote:

Originally Posted by UroshUchiha (Post 8093184)
What is the exclusive content for Underworld and Anniversary on Wii?
I am so out of sync I only know that Underworld has exclusive two DLCs on Xbox, but I know nothing about Wii versions.
EDIT: I found this page that explains everything with the PSP version: https://tombraiders.net/stella/walks/TR7walk/psp.html


JoelCaesar 04-11-19 18:13

Anniversary on Wii has an entirely new type of artifact to find called "Rubbing Rewards" and you can view them separately in a new room in Croft Manor!


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:09.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.