www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Next Generation Level Editor (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Open chat about TRNG user developments in progress (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=215884)

LGG_PRODUCTION 10-02-17 10:36

Please, release it :) :) :)
Will this plugin works also with barrels, big rollingballs and multiple rollingballs?

AODfan 10-02-17 14:10

I'll release it once I figure out how to trigger some blood. The source code will be released along with it so it could easily be changed to work with the barrels etc. :)

AkyV 12-02-17 22:25

Dear test team!

AkyV, Titak, TheTiger, AODfan, psiko, Evgeniy, Joey79100, Raider99, Mordyga, -Roli-, raiderromero, Mrshina

We have our first plugin to test!

Please visit the test subforum (you know the link and the password, right?) to test. :D

Nicklander 13-02-17 08:57

He AkvY, the moving sun plugin looks super cool.

The flashing looks little bit unrealistic however. It could be used for some SciFi effects but not for a sun. You should add an option that the player gets "blinded" when he looks into the sun.

AkyV 13-02-17 09:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicklander (Post 7712062)
He AkvY, the moving sun plugin looks super cool.

Thanks! :D

Quote:

The flashing looks little bit unrealistic however. It could be used for some SciFi effects but not for a sun.
Which is good, because you can use this sun even as some scifi effect, like a UFO on the sky. :D
Btw, you can customize speed and the color interval in the setup. :)

This code is actually easy: StartColor is added by the builder, EndColor is added by the builder , MiddleColors are calculated in this interval, to go nicely from Start to End, using the required time as speed.
Pulsing= Start to End, then End to Start, then Start to End etc.
You can have even a "flash from nothing, forth and back" effect, if Start or End color is "nothing" (RGB=0/0/0).

Quote:

You should add an option that the player gets "blinded" when he looks into the sun.
Hehe, maybe later, my actual knowledge is far not enough for that. :D

TombRaiderTim 21-02-17 18:16

I'm actually hyped for the boulders, it's something I personally wanted to see happen.

AkyV 14-03-17 11:48

Not really spectacular so I don't send a video:

Customized time for falling blocks to shiver before the crash (including "forever") instead of the default 2 seconds.
Max 5 blocks at the same time.

AkyV 05-04-17 18:19

Customized time for the pause between teeth spike extensions.
This is the shortest one: 1 tick frame:

Titak 05-04-17 20:00

Impossible to savely run through I reckon. :D
It's good to have something like this I think. Since we can run past regular teethspikes going in and out and since we can run for a while through static teethspikes as well.

Looks good! :tmb:

AkyV 06-04-17 12:31

Thanks!
----------

I have changed my mind, and added a video about the customized shivering time for falling blocks. This one is for 10 seconds: