www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   "Canonical Lara" mod by Fuse00/Masha Masha (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=221667)

SoraSakai 17-10-18 22:01

In that picture she looks like the dude from treasure planet.

dcw123 17-10-18 22:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horus-Goddess (Post 8000011)
This looks a bit better. :) Though I think the hair definitely needs to change. I wonder when they'll listen about that one. The rendering is better in Shadow but it doesn't change the fact her "style" (or lack therof) is pretty awful.

Now if only people would mod the TR2 costumes so we could have TR3 outfits for example - since the meshes are mostly the same
TR3 Nevada would be awesome :tea:
Shame they look like **** in Shadow due to the strong lighting effects (in Rise they were fine)

Yeauxleaux 17-10-18 22:06

Someone mod that ridiculous mullet out while they're at it.

https://i.postimg.cc/4xSdwKpt/Naomi-2.gif

AshesBorn 17-10-18 22:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoraSakai (Post 8001043)
In that picture she looks like the dude from treasure planet.

You mean him?

https://i.imgur.com/5BiLckc.jpg

Costel 17-10-18 22:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoraSakai (Post 8001043)
In that picture she looks like the dude from treasure planet.

I am from the treasure planet and I find that offensive.:p

SoraSakai 17-10-18 22:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Costel (Post 8001053)
I am from the treasure planet and I find that offensive.:p

I love treasure planet. The main character was sexy as.

@AshesBorn yes, him <3

Lyle Croft 17-10-18 22:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yeauxleaux (Post 8001050)
Someone mod that ridiculous mullet out while they're at it.

https://i.postimg.cc/4xSdwKpt/Naomi-2.gif

Speaking of hair,

Is there an option to turn PureHair OFF? In all the videos comparing modes, I only see, Low, Medium, Normal, High, or Ultra (Or something like that)

But even "Low" settings have purehair enabled. I'm not sure if there's a non-purehair or how the hair would look (i'm on console, so i don't have access to the pc version).

SoraSakai 17-10-18 22:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyle Croft (Post 8001065)
Speaking of hair,

Is there an option to turn PureHair OFF? In all the videos comparing modes, I only see, Low, Medium, Normal, High, or Ultra (Or something like that)

But even "Low" settings have purehair enabled. I'm not sure if there's a non-purehair or how the hair would look (i'm on console, so i don't have access to the pc version).

There isn't.

It's "Lowest" or "Normal."


I play with "lowest" because it's more visually consistent with the hair on other character models. The lack of detail also makes it appear more muddy and wet when jumping into the water.

Lyle Croft 17-10-18 23:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoraSakai (Post 8001068)
There isn't.

It's "Lowest" or "Normal."


I play with "lowest" because it's more visually consistent with the hair on other character models. The lack of detail also makes it appear more muddy and wet when jumping into the water.

Interesting...VERY interesting tbh.

lita212 17-10-18 23:54

The word transvestite isn't offensive but the way it's used is. It's like someone saying tranny. As a trans person if someone was to say that word who wasn't trans to describe me would be using the word out of context. I'm just saying to say someone looks like a transvestite is and can be offensive because your using it in a negative way.


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:19.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.