www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   "Canonical Lara" mod by Fuse00/Masha Masha (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=221667)

Portugalraider 15-10-18 17:52

Sorry, but this mod doesn't look great at all. Even classic Lara had more of a natural beauty, this just looks like a cheap hoe with fake ass brows trying to look pretty and failing miserably...

:/

VictorXD 15-10-18 17:56

Some of y'all are rude af. Remember this is an artist in their free time that made this mod, and you have no idea if the author can see your comments or not. I certainly wouldn't like people calling something I spent some time on as a botched face lift.

Anyways I really love that mod, I even posted it in SOTTR general chat. I just wish the eyebrows did not end so far up but that is pretty much my only criticism, because I really do love the look and how it's more consistent with past Laras, which is pretty much my only problem with the Rise/Shadow face (although shadow did make some small improvements).

AshesBorn 15-10-18 17:56

I prefer the original Shadow Lara tbh. The modded one looks like every Instagram "model" out there. Way too much contouring.

Jamise_Croft 15-10-18 18:14

I have to vomit, thanks :o

Tomb_of_Darkns 15-10-18 18:16

The mod makes her way too old. She looks even more like someone made in sims 4.

AimlessThunder 15-10-18 18:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Portugalraider (Post 7999855)
Sorry, but this mod doesn't look great at all. Even classic Lara had more of a natural beauty, this just looks like a cheap hoe with fake ass brows trying to look pretty and failing miserably...

:/

I feel the same way about it :(.

Lara since Rise has been spot on.
In the original reboot game Lara had a nice face, but the expressions in the Definitive edition ruined it for me.
Rise made Lara look like a real person, and SHADOW continued this! :D
To me Shadow and Rise Lara are awesome.
She doesn't look like she has any makeup on, which wouldn't make any sense.

NoahCrofRaider 15-10-18 18:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by VictorXD (Post 7999857)
Some of y'all are rude af. Remember this is an artist in their free time that made this mod, and you have no idea if the author can see your comments or not. I certainly wouldn't like people calling something I spent some time on as a botched face lift.

Anyways I really love that mod, I even posted it in SOTTR general chat. I just wish the eyebrows did not end so far up but that is pretty much my only criticism, because I really do love the look and how it's more consistent with past Laras, which is pretty much my only problem with the Rise/Shadow face (although shadow did make some small improvements).

This. I like Shadow Lara more than this modded face, but with what this person did, I think it is very good even if you donít prefer it over some other Lara. Itís very impressive how much they did even without actually changing the model.

jajay119 15-10-18 18:29

I like the fuller lips which have somehow magically vanished since the reboot premiered but not the colouring of them and the gaunt cheeks need I go too.

AntRaidsTombs 15-10-18 18:31

Did they give her plastic surgery?

\Tomb Raider/ 15-10-18 18:48

Shadow Lara is the best Lara model. This is just too dark and looks like she has load of makeup on.