www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider Chronicles (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   PC cheats (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=226010)

Wooxman 28-04-21 14:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomblover (Post 8295248)
Speaking of hotkeys, this is unrelated - but I put in the FILTHY cheat to go to Russia, and when I picked up the uzis, I wasn't able to quickly select them by hitting the 3 key? :confused:

Does this have to do with the cheat, or do the weapon hotkeys just not work in TR5, and I simply forgot? :vlol:

Unfortunately Chronicles never had weapon hotkeys.

Woops 28-04-21 15:54

^ Yeah, no weapon hotkeys unfortunately. Core removed them because they can cause a crash (hit 1 in TR4's title, and it will crash) instead of fixing it :(

tomblover 28-04-21 15:57

Huh!

Thank you guys for reminding me. :p

Wooxman 29-04-21 06:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woops (Post 8295281)
^ Yeah, no weapon hotkeys unfortunately. Core removed them because they can cause a crash (hit 1 in TR4's title, and it will crash) instead of fixing it :(

Huh! I never had this crash happening because I never got the idea of pressing 1 in the main menu. And all these years I thought that Chronicles was just a lazy port. :o

mizuno_suisei 10-05-21 01:45

Nice thread! Check out this video of my Japanese PC port of TR5 goodies.

-DOZY unlocked unlike any other language internally (bar demo) Not switched off by Eidos Japan. Still requires 06 to 0F script.dat edit as per tr4/trle

-press i for items (all levels keys)

Love this game and all it's weird releases xD

SrDanielPonces 27-05-21 23:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by mizuno_suisei (Post 8297191)
Nice thread! Check out this video of my Japanese PC port of TR5 goodies.

-DOZY unlocked unlike any other language internally (bar demo) Not switched off by Eidos Japan. Still requires 06 to 0F script.dat edit as per tr4/trle

-press i for items (all levels keys)

Love this game and all it's weird releases xD

cool features, but honestly not worth those 599$

I guess collectors pay whatever it's necessary to have it

mizuno_suisei 28-05-21 08:29

Not a collector really - I just love Tomb Raider and Japanese language - they were expensive when they surfaced in online stores but...whatever. I can play them endlessly and learn something new every time ^^

TheBlueFox 29-05-21 12:32

Those features are present in Tomb Raider Chronicles Demo aswell (for free) the exe is compatible with the Retail version of the game.

mizuno_suisei 29-05-21 17:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBlueFox (Post 8301231)
Those features are present in Tomb Raider Chronicles Demo aswell (for free) the exe is compatible with the Retail version of the game.

I don't believe I for Items is however.

I wouldn't run full TR5 with the demo exe anyway...not the final build so I wouldnt necessarily trust it hah.

Woops 29-05-21 20:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by mizuno_suisei (Post 8301257)
I don't believe I for Items is however.

I wouldn't run full TR5 with the demo exe anyway...not the final build so I wouldnt necessarily trust it hah.

The I button works in the demo.