www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

Rai 31-07-18 00:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by TombRaiderLover (Post 7939187)
It's an energy drink. It doesn't taste as nice as it used to because they substituted the sugar for sweeteners, but I drink it regardless.


Pretty much every shop you can think of stocks Lucozade.

Lucazade,yeah, but not Larazade, that's only been found in Tesco and possibly Asda afaik.

AimlessThunder 31-07-18 00:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoraSakai (Post 7939201)
Does anyone know where I can pre-order physical PC version of the game? Japan doesn't usually do PC games in physical unless there's big boob anime girl in it.

If anyone knows please please tell me :( lol

I am not sure that if there is going to be a physical copy for the pc version :o.

2001LC20 31-07-18 01:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by AimlessThunder (Post 7939207)
I am not sure that if there is going to be a physical copy for the pc version :o.

Not for Croft ed but there is for Standard.

Costel 31-07-18 01:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2001LC20 (Post 7939212)
Not for Croft ed but there is for Standard.

And for that Square Enix gets a big middle finger!

AntRaidsTombs 31-07-18 02:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Costel (Post 7939219)
And for that Square Enix gets a big middle finger!

Why?

Costel 31-07-18 02:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by AntRaidsTombs (Post 7939222)
Why?

Because no physical copy for PC for Croft Edition, that˙s why. And if I think about it Microsoft deserve too a big middle finger.

AimlessThunder 31-07-18 02:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by AntRaidsTombs (Post 7939222)
Why?

No collector's edition with the statue :(.

just*raidin*tomb 31-07-18 02:43

Isn't tomorrow the last day of the month? If they don't release Woman Masters Wild I'm going to be really irritated. This is kind of ridiculous.

TrustyBow 31-07-18 02:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by just*raidin*tomb (Post 7939226)
Isn't tomorrow the last day of the month? If they don't release Woman Masters Wild I'm going to be really irritated. This is kind of ridiculous.

They're really pushing it but I think we'll get it tomorrow. These recent videos might have been teasers for it.

just*raidin*tomb 31-07-18 02:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrustyBow (Post 7939227)
They're really pushing it but I think we'll get it tomorrow. These recent videos might have been teasers for it.

Yeah I love the teasers of course but man. They're holding back so much and it's driving me crazy. Lol like don't even put it on the calendar if it's going to be on the last day. Lol


All times are GMT. The time now is 14:16.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.