Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Video Games (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   General Final Fantasy Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=86691)

Megalith 16-06-09 21:26

Male Character
[B]Cloud or Kain[/B]

Female Character
[B]Yuna[/B]

Protagonist
[B]Cloud[/B]

Antagonist
[B]Sephiroth[/B]

Vehicle
[B]Hardy Daytona[/B]

Piece of music
[B]Terra (FFVI)[/B]

Limit Break
[B]Delta Attack[/B]

Boss Fight
[B]Penance[/B]

Weapon
[B]Buster sword/Abel's Lance[/B]

Magic Spell
[B]Ultima[/B]

Summon
[B]Magus Sisters[/B]

Cutscene/FMV
[B]FFX ending[/B]

:D

Elessar87 16-06-09 21:39

Male Character - [B]Auron[/B]
Female Character - [B]Yuna[/B]
Protagonist - [B]Cloud[/B]
Antagonist - [B]Sephiroth[/B] (Close Second: Ultimecia)
Location - [B]Besaid [/B]
Vehicle - [B]Balamb Garden (FFVIII)[/B] (not sure this counts as a "vehicle" per say but I had alot of fun driving it around :p)
Piece of music - [B]One Winged Angel[/B]
Limit Break - [B]Omnislash (FFVII)[/B]
Boss Fight - [B]Sin[/B]
Weapon - [B]Buster Sword[/B]
Magic Spell - [B]Flare[/B] (Close second: Meteor)
Summon - [B]Shiva (FFX)[/B]
Cutscene/FMV - [B]FFX ending[/B] ([I]Very[/I] close second: Crisis Core ending)

:)

Rivendell 16-06-09 21:57

For me I think it goes..
[LIST][*]Male Character - [B]Vivi[/B][*]Female Character - [B]Tifa[/B][*]Protagonist - [B]Cloud or Zidane..[/B][*]Antagonist - [B]Sephiroth[/B][*]Location - [B]Dali - FF9[/B][*]Vehicle - [B]The Invincible! - FF9[/B][*]Piece of music - [B]One Winged Angel - FF7[/B][*]Limit Break - [B]Aeris's [I]Healing Wind[/I][/B][*]Boss Fight - [B]Safer Sephiroth[/B][*]Weapon - [B]Cloud's Ultima Weapon[/B][*]Magic Spell - [B]Flare - FF9[/B][*]Summon - [B]Bahamut - FF7[/B][*]Cutscene/FMV - [B]Tifa vs Sephiroth. "Sephiroth.. SOLDIER.. Mako reactors.. Shinra.. EVERYTHING.. I HATE THEM ALL!"[/B][/LIST]

Tony9595 16-06-09 22:42

↑ How could I forget about the village of Dali. That place was so beautiful, the music was also magnific and relaxing.

And about Vivi, I took him out of my party at Disc 3. Once I made my party like this...
[LIST][*]Zidane[*]Sarah[*]Freya[*]Steiner[/LIST]
But Vivi´s story is amazing. Both Sad and cute

Yuna´s Wish 16-06-09 22:52

^How dare you call Sarah by her true name? :p
[LIST][*]Male Character: Squall Leonhart[*]Female Character: Yuna[*]Protagonist: Yuna[*]Antagonist: Seymour Guado[*]Location: Lindblum[*]Vehicle: Ragnarok[*]Piece of music: Melodies of Life[*]Limit Break: Renzokuken[*]Boss Fight: Yiazmat[*]Weapon: Caladbolg[*]Magic Spell: Doomsday[*]Summon: Anima[*]Cutscene/FMV: Macalania Lake, between Tidus and Yuna[/LIST]

Rivendell 16-06-09 22:53

Ahh I could never leave Vivi behind! :D

My team pretty much always went:
[LIST][*]Zidane[*]Dagger[*]Vivi[*]Steiner[/LIST]
I loved the Sword Magic combos between Vivi and Rusty! :D

Tony9595 16-06-09 22:58

Well Steiner is good enough alone, Shock is more than enough ;)

And I´ve always had a love for Dragoon warriors, that´s why Freya can´t be out of my party.

Summoners are also one of my fav jobs, and Sarah/Dagger/Garnet must also be on it :p

[youtube]Ye7BGnlTZmQ[/youtube]

I love that song :'-(

Forwen 17-06-09 00:22

I love questionnaires! They make the world so clear.

[B][*]Male Character[/B] -Zell. I wish I had a brother like him.

[B][*]Female Character[/B] - Yuna. She manages to add real life qualities to an overblown goody goody type character. If she were alive - and she feels like it - I'd follow her into fire.

[B][*]Protagonist[/B] - Yuna as well, although Ashe was a very fascinating character as well.

[B][*]Antagonist[/B] -does Archadia as a whole count? :D

[B][*]Location[/B] - definitely Archades, it tickles my imperialist sense

[B][*]Vehicle[/B] - the Airship from FFX. It felt like it was a full-fledged character rather than just a piece of machinery.

[B][*]Piece of music[/B] - this is such a cruel question :mad: Oh well, an honourary mention goes to [I]Fithos Lusec Wecos Vinosec[/I].

[B][*]Limit Break[/B] - definitely Rinoa's. It was just fun to find ways to tank it to its limits, then simply unleash it and sit back.

[B][*]Boss Fight[/B] - Ultimecia! The best boss fight ever, probably because I was completely unprepared for it (FFVIII being as easy as it was) and got blown away by its scope.

[B][*]Weapon[/B] - Seifer's Hyperion. Uber cool. Squall's is just tacky.

[B][*]Magic Spell [/B]- whatever Lulu cast :cln:

[B][*]Summon[/B] - Shiva from FFX obviously.

[B][*]Cutscene/FMV[/B] - the "homemade video" from FFVIII. An amazing touch to close the personal stories of one of the best videogame crews ever.

Rivendell 17-06-09 00:24

[QUOTE=Forwen;3725636]
[B]
Cutscene/FMV[/B] - the "homemade video" from FFVIII. An amazing touch to close the personal stories of one of the best videogame crews ever.[/QUOTE]

Ohh, what's that?

Forwen 17-06-09 00:26

It's the part of the FFVIII ending that runs along with the credits. Don't tell me you just switched the console off and went to sleep :eek: