www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   TOMB RAIDER General Discussion Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=187894)

amiro1989 14-03-12 23:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6037924)
@amiro1989

:vlol: I think she never mentioned cosplaying in a podcast...

Oh I know I'm just being silly... Like over-the-top silly!

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6037926)
I don't think we should make fun of Meagan for her cosplaying, sure we can make fun of CD (Meagan's a part of) for their silliness...

But Meagan probably has a hard enough time as it is just because she cosplays, it's probably worse when you're female too, being accepted into the industry and seen as professional. :/

Oh don't get me wrong, she looks phenomenal in all of her cosplays, I'm just teasing. I'm just being silly, and using the most silly thing to laugh, but it's not targeted toward her

Lukass 14-03-12 23:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6037926)
I don't think we should make fun of Meagan for her cosplaying, sure we can make fun of CD (Meagan's a part of) for their silliness...

But Meagan probably has a hard enough time as it is just because she cosplays, it's probably worse when you're female too, being accepted into the industry and seen as professional. :/

I wasn't laughing at her cosplaying! She's doing great and I commented a few of her pics on Facebook too! She's a cosplay star!

I was laughing at the podcasts content...that's why I said she never mentioned cosplaying in any podcast.

lcroft_lc 15-03-12 05:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bomb Fighter (Post 6037412)
Keep your hands away from Miley, she´s mine!:pi:

I am not taking her for life. I will just bang her once then she is all yours. :p


Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6037720)
If they were going to do comparison shots, wouldn't they do them once the games hit beta? And do pre-alpha and pre-beta shots?

Does anyone have a good prediction of when the game hits beta?

Sleeping Dogs shown us some phenomenal videos from Alpha-build status.

And the game will hit the beta one or two months before hitting Gold stage. It usually hits beta from Alpha after 6/7 months.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6037723)
I've heard that the developers usually reaches beta stage two months after alpha. But it depends...you know. And let me remind you, that we are still talking about Crystal Dynamics.

Two months before going Gold.
Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6037725)
Well I don't think it being Crystal Dynamics is any indication that they may be behind, perhaps if it were Core though.

How long ago did they reach Alpha? January?

I think they reach it at the end of December last year or 1st week of January. Podcast #6 released in January 17/18 and they said they hit the Alpha recently.

So the game will hit Beta in June/July this year I guess. :)

tampi 15-03-12 09:19

I would be willing to design an unique and fantastic cosplaying for her.:cln:

klona 15-03-12 10:50

http://www.mediafire.com/?h6t6lsogfsj5wt5
Just wanted to share this with you guys! :D
arabic subtitles for the trailer by me, LOL
After downloading it, play the trailer and drag that file in.

Lukass 15-03-12 12:00

^ :confused:

Khaled 15-03-12 12:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by klona (Post 6038387)
http://www.mediafire.com/?h6t6lsogfsj5wt5
Just wanted to share this with you guys! :D
arabic subtitles for the trailer by me, LOL
After downloading it, play the trailer and drag that file in.

Well , good work , but they will never understand it .

Khaled 15-03-12 12:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6037935)
I wasn't laughing at her cosplaying! She's doing great and I commented a few of her pics on Facebook too! She's a cosplay star!

I was laughing at the podcasts content...that's why I said she never mentioned cosplaying in any podcast.

Megan Fox is the best .
http://www.m5zn.com/uploads2/2012/3/...w926a6q6te.jpg

lcroft_lc 15-03-12 12:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by klona (Post 6038387)
http://www.mediafire.com/?h6t6lsogfsj5wt5
Just wanted to share this with you guys! :D
arabic subtitles for the trailer by me, LOL
After downloading it, play the trailer and drag that file in.

Is there any English subtitle there? I would be happy to see one. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Khaled (Post 6038446)
Megan Fox is the best .

Wait, not this b**** please.

Khaled 15-03-12 12:38

^

Lol . Why ?

lcroft_lc 15-03-12 12:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Khaled (Post 6038461)
^

Lol . Why ?

Because she doesn't deserve to be someone like Lara. She is just not worth to be anything good. :mad:

Lukass 15-03-12 12:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 6038469)
Because she doesn't deserve to be someone like Lara. She is just not worth to be anything good. :mad:

Agreed!
------------------

@Khaled - Don't even mention the transgender chick here. She's beyond disgusting.

lcroft_lc 15-03-12 13:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6038487)
Don't even mention the transgender chick here. She's beyond disgusting.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

klona 15-03-12 13:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 6038449)
Is there any English subtitle there? I would be happy to see one. :)

I'll work on one right now! :D

lcroft_lc 15-03-12 13:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by klona (Post 6038509)
I'll work on one right now! :D

Thanks. :hug: I might miss anything Tamzin Merchant said in it. :D

klona 15-03-12 13:30

^ I don't think so :p, everything Tamsilla said was really clear! :D (UNLESS YOU HAD A HEARING PROBLEM) :mis:
http://www.mediafire.com/?jkp846drp9jf504

lcroft_lc 15-03-12 13:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by klona (Post 6038523)
^ I don't think so :p, everything Tamsilla said was really clear! :D (UNLESS YOU HAD A HEARING PROBLEM) :mis:
http://www.mediafire.com/?jkp846drp9jf504

Many many thanks. Now its officially confirmed I didn't miss anything Tamzin said in that trailer. :D :jmp:
Tamzin FTW. :yah:

klona 15-03-12 13:51

^ Tamsilla*

lcroft_lc 15-03-12 14:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by klona (Post 6038548)
^ Tamsilla*

Don't bring that ***** Camilla with Tamzin name. Did you see the **** she did in one of the video Tipping Water posted today? :confused:

klona 15-03-12 14:08

Actually they're three names together.

lcroft_lc 15-03-12 14:23

Even Blizzard announced release date of Diablo III today. When we are going to see the RD of TR! :confused:

How long usually collectors edition announced before releasing a game? :confused:

Lukass 15-03-12 14:31

You are asking too much. All the good things comes to those who wait :o

Spong 15-03-12 14:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 6038579)
How long usually collectors edition announced before releasing a game? :confused:

Never (hopefully). Stuff like artwork books and other little gifts is fine for those who love all that, but I have a problem when collectors editions offer game content that's locked to those of us who by the 'normal' version. I'd hate to see Crystal start resorting to cheap tactics like EA or Ubi just to sell the game at a premium and lock out content to those who don't cough up.

larafan25 15-03-12 14:49

He said collector's edition.

Those have existed since dinosuares, doesnt mean exclusive in game content.

Lukass 15-03-12 14:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6038600)
He said collector's edition.

Those have existed since dinosuares, doesnt mean exclusive in game content.

You spelt Call of Juares wrong.


And there will be collector's edition for 100%.

Spong 15-03-12 14:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6038600)
Those have existed since dinosuares, doesnt mean exclusive in game content.

Yeah, because collectors editions nowadays never include extra game content, do they? :rolleyes:
Stuff like that is a crock and it will be a sad day if Crystal do it with TR9.

Lukass 15-03-12 14:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spong (Post 6038613)
Yeah, because collectors editions nowadays never include extra game content, do they? :rolleyes:
Stuff like that is a crock and it will be a sad day if Crystal do it with TR9.

Karl already said there will be collector's edition. I really feel sorry for you, because it looks like Crystal Dynamics keep doing things you absolutely hate. :vlol:

Spong 15-03-12 15:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6038615)
Karl already said there will be collector's edition. I really feel sorry for you, because it looks like Crystal Dynamics keep doing things you absolutely hate. :vlol:

Releasing a collectors edition in a fancy box with soundtracks, making of DVDs, booklets, artworks, any physical extra like that is fine. It's only giving people extra game content that I disagree with, even more so when it's content on a disc that I pay for but is locked.

lcroft_lc 15-03-12 15:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6038600)
He said collector's edition.

Those have existed since dinosuares, doesnt mean exclusive in game content.

Yes indeed. :)

My 300th post on this thread. :yah: Congrats me. Karl should give us some treat because of my achievement. :p

Spong 15-03-12 15:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 6038644)
My 300th post on this thread. :yah: Congrats me. Karl should give us some treat because of my achievement. :p

As your reward, Crystal will delay the release of TR9 :mis:

Lukass 15-03-12 15:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spong (Post 6038651)
As your reward, Crystal will delay the release of TR9 :mis:

:vlol: Only you wish!

Spong 15-03-12 15:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6038657)
:vlol: Only you wish!

I don't wish that, I wish the game was out already. But I'm not stressing that it isn't.

A delay would be funny though, you have to admit that :cool:

Lukass 15-03-12 15:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spong (Post 6038659)
I don't wish that, I wish the game was out already. But I'm not stressing that it isn't.

A delay would be funny though, you have to admit that :cool:

That would be funny, yes. But I hope it's not happening.

lcroft_lc 15-03-12 16:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spong (Post 6038651)
As your reward, Crystal will delay the release of TR9 :mis:

Yes, a delay of 1 hour. :p

They started bull**** again-
Quote:

Ready for a new forum competition? This month we’re holding a fun Easter competition on the official forums. The rules are simple: create something which has an Easter tie-in. Photoshopping Easter eggs in an official TR image, snapping a pic of those felt paper chicks you made for Easter…anything goes! Best of luck!

Submit your entry here: http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=124994

Spong 15-03-12 17:22

Quote:

...this month we're having a simple, easy and widely open comp...
That's from the OP of that competition at Eidos. I'd like them to define "widely open", because I don't see the competition appearing here or at any other TR board for that matter.

EDIT
And just like that, Tikal's thread magically disappears :p [/unrelated]

larafan25 15-03-12 17:59

"Widely open" as in you don't need to be an artist to enter and the theme is very general.

Spong 15-03-12 18:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6039073)
"Widely open" as in you don't need to be an artist to enter and the theme is very general.

No. That's a given because it would stipulate in the rules if it was a comp only open to artists (which would be a stupid idea in the first place).

larafan25 15-03-12 18:04

No. If you have a brain you're an artist and are eligible to enter, it's not about rules.

It's not a rule that the content must follow a TR-theme, therefore it's more open. The submission does not need to be a beautiful masterpiece to win, as one of the winners will be chosen via a random draw.

Spong 15-03-12 18:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6039086)
No. If you have a brain you're an artist and are eligible to enter, it's not about rules.

No, if you have a picture of an Easter egg then you're eligible to enter. Don't need brains for that. Nothing else is in the rules, apart from an unspoken rule that states you HAVE to post your entry at the Eidos board (because the comp isn't open anywhere else TR-related). That's not "widely open" in my book.

larafan25 15-03-12 18:12

Okay but your book doesn't matter because you didn't write any of that opening post.

The person who wrote that means "widely open" in a different way, a way which I have clearly stated and it's obvious.

If you think you have no artistic abilities, you'd find you have less chance in a competition in which the winning entry is judged, however if another winning entry is picked randomly, you feel you have a better chance and will enter with whatever you've got. Thwerefore it is open to a wider audience.

As well, the theme is more open so it does not have to include TR.


All times are GMT. The time now is 17:27.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.