www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   TOMB RAIDER General Discussion Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=187894)

[Xmas] 07-01-13 17:27

OMG, I can't imagine Lara in Dead or Pornified Alive :p Maybe in the main game but not in the Xtreme spin-off :p :vlol:

LNSNHGTDS 07-01-13 17:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by [Xmas] (Post 6593945)
OMG, I can't imagine Lara in Dead or Pornified Alive :p Maybe in the main game but not in the Xtreme spin-off :p :vlol:

No no, the spin off would be too Xtreme even for her!


Anyway, let's get back on topic.

When are we getting a new anouncement about those pre-order thingies?

[Xmas] 07-01-13 17:34

:vlol:
Quote:

Originally Posted by LNSNHGTDS (Post 6593949)
Anyway, let's get back on topic.

When are we getting a new anouncement about those pre-order thingies?

The British skin? ;)

Lol, talking about the pre-order thingies... I actually really hate these marketing strategies.

Where are the times when we all bought the same game with EXACTLY the same content.

Now I feel like there are 10 versions of the same game floating around with different outfits for Lara to wear and bonus locations to explore.

It's annoying as hell!

LNSNHGTDS 07-01-13 17:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by [Xmas] (Post 6593962)
:vlol:
The British skin? ;)

Lol, talking about the pre-order thingies... I actually really hate these marketing strategies.

Where are the times when we all bought the same game with EXACTLY the same content.

Now I feel like there are 10 versions of the same game floating around with different outfits for Lara to wear and bonus locations to explore.

It's annoying as hell!

Tell me about it!

I'm not planning to buy any version, it's just me as usual being curious :p .

Phlip 07-01-13 17:42

Karl said no white ledges but has gone against that, so he could go against having said no bikinis.

I ****ing hope not, though.

LNSNHGTDS 07-01-13 17:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phlip (Post 6593981)
Karl said no white ledges but has gone against that, so he could go against having said no bikinis.

Hmmm, I love this kind of logic :mis: ...

Carbonek_0051 07-01-13 17:44

I hope bikinis never make a return.

SpyrosMonster 07-01-13 17:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carbonek_0051 (Post 6593985)
I hope bikinis never make a return.

Exactly. Bikinis don't fit into Tomb Raider at all!

I also didn't like AT ALL these sruff here...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-HnH_wgJMn9...ikavirtual.jpg

http://11k2.files.wordpress.com/2009...oft-naked1.jpg

tomee 07-01-13 18:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by [Xmas] (Post 6593879)
Feel free to bump this gem, gurls: Bikinis: They are more than what you think

OMG, this made my day. :vlol:

Mikky 07-01-13 18:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dingaling (Post 6593067)

Voted for The Last of Us. I'm really looking forward to it and it looks like it's gonna be a great game. And besides, it looks like it needs help in that poll, where as TR seems to be doing just fine. ;)

I am kinda looking forward to Beyond: Two Souls a bit more since I love all of David Cage's work, but I have barely seen anything from that game, so meh.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linoshi Croft (Post 6593536)
I agree.

By saying that the Last of Us is a "better" movie, is implying that TR is also a movie, but that LoU is better. Joke fail. :p

Dark_Messiah 07-01-13 18:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6594065)
I am kinda looking forward to Beyond: Two Souls a bit more since I love all of David Cage's work, but I have barely seen anything from that game, so meh.

Oh yes! I really hope we'll get more info at E3 - or maybe even at their "Destination Playstation" Event in February (http://www.sceainvites.com/) even though that seems to be "business stuff only"

just*raidin*tomb 07-01-13 18:35

So I drove all the way to college today because it was the first day of the semester and ya know what? None of my instructors showed up.

I was so pissed that I went to gamestop and pre-ordered Tomb Raider to make myself feel better. .__.

Yay scavenger hunt time.

Dark_Messiah 07-01-13 18:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by just*raidin*tomb (Post 6594113)
So I drove all the way to college today because it was the first day of the semester and ya know what? None of my instructors showed up.

Same thing happened to me. lol

just*raidin*tomb 07-01-13 18:42

My receipt says to go to www.tombraider.com/huntGME

There's nothing there by a red map background. :/

Lee1711 07-01-13 18:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark_Messiah (Post 6594128)
Same thing happened to me. lol

That sucks. I'm so glad I don't have college on Monday's :P

Lara holic 07-01-13 18:48

Have you guys seen this

I don't know what to think, but I'm kinda interested to see how TR could have been if she worked on it :).

Dark_Messiah 07-01-13 18:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by just*raidin*tomb (Post 6594135)
My receipt says to go to www.tombraider.com/huntGME

There's nothing there by a red map background. :/

Try a diff. browser. There should be a field to enter a code etc

Lee1711 07-01-13 18:53

When is the next podcast/final hours due guys?

Phlip 07-01-13 18:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lara holic (Post 6594163)
Have you guys seen this



I don't know what to think, but I'm kinda interested to see how TR could have been if she worked on it :).

Interesting, I do love her. <3

just*raidin*tomb 07-01-13 18:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark_Messiah (Post 6594168)
Try a diff. browser. There should be a field to enter a code etc

Well I tried Internet Explorer and I put the code and my info and I created an account but then it just sent me back the code entry page. ._.

Mikky 07-01-13 18:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lee1711 (Post 6594178)
When is the next podcast/final hours due guys?

Podcast will either be on the 25th or the 28th. And your guess is a as good as mine about the FH episode. Some time this month.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lara holic (Post 6594163)
Have you guys seen this

I don't know what to think, but I'm kinda interested to see how TR could have been if she worked on it :).

Never heard of her, but interesting article nonetheless.

Lara holic 07-01-13 19:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6594198)
Never heard of her, but interesting article nonetheless.

:yik:, she is the director, producer, and writer for Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver, also directed and wrote Soul Reaver 2 and Legacy of Kain: Defiance, and most importantly she is the writer for uncharted series ;).

just*raidin*tomb 07-01-13 19:07

El oh el I'm dumb. I figured it out.

JK I actually didn't. Lawd have mercy.

Dark_Messiah 07-01-13 19:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lara holic (Post 6594211)
:yik:, she is the director, producer, and writer for Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver, also directed and wrote Soul Reaver 2 and Legacy of Kain: Defiance, and most importantly she is the writer for uncharted series ;).

This woman is responsible for the best game that CD ever made, LoK: Soul Reaver??? That explains why Uncharted is so damn good :tmb: Oh how I would love to see a new Legacy of Kain game made by CD...

Mikky 07-01-13 19:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lara holic (Post 6594211)
:yik:, she is the director, producer, and writer for Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver, also directed and wrote Soul Reaver 2 and Legacy of Kain: Defiance, and most importantly she is the writer for uncharted series ;).

Tbh, the only development team I'm familiar with is the current day Crystal Dynamics. I never did that much end-of-game credits reading when I was young nor have I ever followed the development of a game as much as I have with this new TR game. So, yeah. :p

But kudos to her for working on the LoK series. Great games. :D

Lara holic 07-01-13 19:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6594223)
Tbh, the only development team I'm familiar with is the current day Crystal Dynamics. I never did that much end-of-game credits reading when I was young nor have I ever followed the development of a game as much as I have with this new TR game. So, yeah. :p

But kudos to her for working on the LoK series. Great games. :D

me too, I started with underworld actually, but now I know every publisher and developer and every single game they make :p

Hairhelmet12 07-01-13 19:27

TR is up to 19.01% in that poll! :jmp:

Everyone who hasn't, go vote for TR.

BinRaider 07-01-13 19:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hairhelmet12 (Post 6594252)
TR is up to 19.01% in that poll! :jmp:

Everyone who hasn't, go vote for TR.

It's an untitled link.

italibabee 07-01-13 19:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by just*raidin*tomb (Post 6594215)
El oh el I'm dumb. I figured it out.

JK I actually didn't. Lawd have mercy.

Your avatar.
<3

Mikky 07-01-13 20:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hairhelmet12 (Post 6594252)
TR is up to 19.01% in that poll! :jmp:

Everyone who hasn't, go vote for TR.

Turns out you can vote again if you clear your cookies/cache, but then I accidentally voted for God of War, since it's right under it. :vlol:

Carbonek_0051 07-01-13 20:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6594298)
Turns out you can vote again if you clear your cookies/cache, but then I accidentally voted for God of War, since it's right under it. :vlol:

Really? *Votes DmC again*

Phlip 07-01-13 20:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carbonek_0051 (Post 6594304)
Really? *Votes DmC again*

This. :cool:

just*raidin*tomb 07-01-13 20:14

*votes for DMC, Bioshock Infinite, Tomb Raider, The Last of Us, Watch Dogs, and Sim City*

* u *

tomee 07-01-13 20:19

You can vote again using a different web browsers.
Deffo works. I just raised TR by 0.3. ^^

HAHA LOOOL XD 07-01-13 20:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomee (Post 6594332)
You can vote again using a different search engine.
Deffo works. I just raised TR by 0.3. ^^

If you use chrome, just disable the cookies for that site, vote and then reload. This way I raised TR by full 3 % :p

tomee 07-01-13 20:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by HAHA LOOOL XD (Post 6594341)
If you use chrome, just disable the cookies for that site, vote and then reload. This way I raised TR by full 3 % :p

I don't even know how to do that. xD

Bomb Fighter 07-01-13 20:42

You guys are evil! :D I LOVE you!!!
Gonna vote whole tomorrow afternoon after my exam!

Dark_Messiah 07-01-13 21:10

Trying to get Luigis Mansion onto the top :pi:

Zomborgi 07-01-13 21:20

Hey I have a quick question for you guys! Do you know if TR will be available for the Mac OS? I just got a mac for college and was hoping to take tomb raider with me when I go off to school!

TheRCroft 07-01-13 21:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomborgi (Post 6594405)
Hey I have a quick question for you guys! Do you know if TR will be available for the Mac OS? I just got a mac for college and was hoping to take tomb raider with me when I go off to school!

Karl said that they are definitely thinking about releasing it for Mac. I'll find his exact answer in a moment.

EDIT:

Quote:

Will there be a Mac version of Tomb Raider?

KS: “We’re in the middle of discussions with a company looking to do just that. I’d love to be able to see it day and date with the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC release, but there is a technological aspect to it as well that we would need to achieve. I want a Mac version because I love my Mac.”


All times are GMT. The time now is 17:47.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.