www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   TOMB RAIDER General Discussion Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=187894)

Evan C. 13-01-13 15:06

Yeah, you should google it.

daventry 13-01-13 15:07

I did and found nothing, hence i ask here ;)

b.gluch 13-01-13 15:10

http://www.eklecty-city.fr/wp-conten...er-Scan-03.jpg

my fave lara croft picture too :)

Killercowz 13-01-13 15:36

What is she looking at?

http://www.gannett-cdn.com/media/USA...bd3dd3fdfcd35f

klona 13-01-13 15:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killercowz (Post 6603375)

Himiko! :D

GUMI 13-01-13 15:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killercowz (Post 6603375)

Obviusly the fire/explsion.
























Im bad at english today, dont ask. :(

[Xmas] 13-01-13 16:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUMI (Post 6603379)
Obviously the fire/explosion.

I'm bad at English today, don't ask. :(

Fixed :D Automatic spelling correction for free :p

Mikky 13-01-13 16:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by TippingWater (Post 6603056)
From where does Lara get her gun holster?

It's game magic.

Bomb Fighter 13-01-13 16:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by daventry (Post 6603337)
I did and found nothing, hence i ask here ;)

Here's the full concept art :)
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/show...postcount=1078

lcroft_lc 13-01-13 17:06


klona 13-01-13 17:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 6603516)

That guy... :p

Mikky 13-01-13 17:12

/taking it too seriously

klona 13-01-13 17:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6603531)
/taking it too seriously

Poor people (especially that man), so enthusiastic. :D

Linoshi Croft 13-01-13 17:56

It's bad to be enthusiastic?

Rai 13-01-13 17:59

Looks like they had fun! :D

Mikky 13-01-13 18:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linoshi Croft (Post 6603662)
It's bad to be enthusiastic?

No, but it's bad to scream like idiots during. :ton:

Lukass 13-01-13 18:24

Reacted like they won a ****ing lottery.

BinRaider 13-01-13 18:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6603762)
Reacted like they won a ****ing lottery.

I would act like I won the lottery if I got to play TR early tbh.

*hint Meagan*

M1chae1a 13-01-13 18:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by BinRaider (Post 6603774)
I would act like I won the lottery if I got to play TR early tbh.

Lol same. I really wan't a demo I can play. It looks amazing and yeah I WANT TO PLAY! :jmp:

DaNoNeMoKiId 13-01-13 19:23

Hey Meagan my 18th birthday is in 16 days, you should let me play Tomb Raider ;)

Mikky 13-01-13 19:24

Hey, Meagan, it's my birthday next month. You should let me take you out on a date.

TippingWater 13-01-13 19:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6603457)
It's game magic.

Good one! :tmb:

Mikky 13-01-13 19:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by TippingWater (Post 6603856)
Good one! :tmb:

I remember that was CD's explanation as to why Totec can speak English in GoL. They just simply said it's game magic. Genius. :D

TippingWater 13-01-13 19:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6603859)
I remember that was CD's explanation as to why Totec can speak English in GoL. They just simply said it's game magic. Genius. :D

Oh right! I remember that! :vlol: CD and their cheap, silly excuses.

SykoSilver 13-01-13 19:50

Anyone besides me pre-ordering the CE from Best Buy? I'm a little concerned because Best Buy isn't listed on tombraider.com's preorder hub as having the CE. Don't want to go there to pick it up and have them tell me they don't have it after all...

The PS3 version wasn't even on the BB website before. I had to contact Best Buy's customer service and then they put it up....

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Tomb+Rai...der&lp=10&cp=1

Mikky 13-01-13 19:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by SykoSilver (Post 6603887)
Anyone besides me pre-ordering the CE from Best Buy? I'm a little concerned because Best Buy isn't listed on tombraider.com's preorder hub as having the CE. Don't want to go there to pick it up and have them tell me they don't have it after all...

The PS3 version wasn't even on the BB website before. I had to contact Best Buy's customer service and then they put it up....

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Tomb+Rai...der&lp=10&cp=1

Don't worry about tombraider.com. That site is not exactly 100% up-to-date. There are a lot of sites that have the CE that are not listed there. I think you'll be okay if you just buy it from Best Buy.

Dark_Messiah 13-01-13 20:23

I wonder if tombraider.com ever was up to date. :D

I know that before Legend came out i was kinda.. like I only used the german tombraider.com to get infos. Mainly because my english was utterly horrible at that time but.. yeah. That was a big mistake because there wasn't really that much to discover apart from hundreds, never changing "coming soon" signs. Never visited tombraider.com when Anniversary and Underworld were announced though but I guess it was the same.

tombraiderforums.com is much more reliable than anything anyways lol

tomee 13-01-13 21:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaNoNeMoKiId (Post 6603852)
Hey Meagan my 18th birthday is in 16 days, you should let me play Tomb Raider ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6603854)
Hey, Meagan, it's my birthday next month. You should let me take you out on a date.

My brother's birthday is on 1st of March. Although many countries don't celebrate it but my nameday is only six days after my bro's bday. Please send me the game to test it. Include a console in the process if it's not a problem.
:ton:

SykoSilver 13-01-13 22:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6603892)
Don't worry about tombraider.com. That site is not exactly 100% up-to-date. There are a lot of sites that have the CE that are not listed there. I think you'll be okay if you just buy it from Best Buy.

Thanks. I know I'm probably just being paranoid, it just seems like these companies should have their **** together...

TheRCroft 13-01-13 22:21

I just hope that the question I made over at Eidos forums gets answered in the podcast: I asked if what Karl once said, that they were gonna have the pre-order benefits for each country listed on the site, was going to be done and when. Seriously, I'm so confused with all these pre-order stuff.

DaNoNeMoKiId 13-01-13 22:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by SykoSilver (Post 6603887)
Anyone besides me pre-ordering the CE from Best Buy? I'm a little concerned because Best Buy isn't listed on tombraider.com's preorder hub as having the CE. Don't want to go there to pick it up and have them tell me they don't have it after all...

The PS3 version wasn't even on the BB website before. I had to contact Best Buy's customer service and then they put it up....

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Tomb+Rai...der&lp=10&cp=1

I'm thinking of preordering it from Best Buy, I'm just not sure which preorder incentive I want yet.

BinRaider 13-01-13 22:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRCroft (Post 6604049)
I just hope that the question I made over at Eidos forums gets answered in the podcast: I asked if what Karl once said, that they were gonna have the pre-order benefits for each country listed on the site, was going to be done and when. Seriously, I'm so confused with all these pre-order stuff.

Urgh. he NEEDS to answer that. I'm as confused as you.

TheRCroft 13-01-13 22:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by BinRaider (Post 6604055)
Urgh. he NEEDS to answer that. I'm as confused as you.

IKR? <.< There are just so many retailers and all those retailers have different incentives and I don't even know which retailers are in my country <.<


Btw, I've only just realised the reason why the scavengers are known as the "Solarii" :p

M1chae1a 13-01-13 22:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRCroft (Post 6604070)


Btw, I've only just realised the reason why the scavengers are known as the "Solarii" :p

Why? :)

TheRCroft 13-01-13 22:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by M1chae1a (Post 6604079)
Why? :)

I'm not too sure, but they worship Himiko, the sun child and the word "sollari" comes from the latin "sōl" which means "sun". "Sollari" is actually the genitive case of the word "sōlārium", which can be translated as a sundial or a terrace exposed to sun. So, yeah, everything has to do with sun, really :p

BinRaider 13-01-13 22:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by M1chae1a (Post 6604079)
Why? :)

Solar = Sun.

Work the rest out :p

I don't want to sound like a snobby bitch but I guessed the minute I heard what they're called [IMG]http://i42.************/2jg6ixu.gif[/IMG]

M1chae1a 13-01-13 22:57

Yeah i'm a tad slow at working things out like that xD

lcroft_lc 14-01-13 03:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6603762)
Reacted like they won a ****ing lottery.

You would do that if you had the chance. But after all, they made this MP, that's why their excitement is a little different I guess.

Lukass 14-01-13 04:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 6604355)
You would do that if you had the chance. But after all, they made this MP, that's why their excitement is a little different I guess.

I wouldn't since I'm not going to play the MP.

just*raidin*tomb 14-01-13 04:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 6603516)

Love everywhere <3


All times are GMT. The time now is 22:24.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.