www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider III (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   TR3 Appreciation Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=223046)

fallenangle 28-03-21 14:05

Aldwych? Yes.

People complain about Lud's Gate but I've always thought Aldwych is one of the longest, most complex and generally toughest level in the game. It also has one of the most difficult to get secrets and another that defies logic.

When you beat it for the first time your feelings will teeter on that line between great satisfaction and sheer relief its done.

lance6439 29-03-21 02:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by EpicRaider (Post 8289193)
I'm about to start that level. Is it that hard? I enjoyed the first level of London

there's just too much to do lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caesum (Post 8285429)
^ Queen. Have fun with Lud's Gate.

just got done with Luds Gate and used a walkthrough. And Glad I DID. LOL. So much bullcrap with this level. I feel like im going to hate Antarctica, though :hea:

EpicRaider 29-03-21 07:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by fallenangle (Post 8289204)
Aldwych? Yes.

People complain about Lud's Gate but I've always thought Aldwych is one of the longest, most complex and generally toughest level in the game. It also has one of the most difficult to get secrets and another that defies logic.

When you beat it for the first time your feelings will teeter on that line between great satisfaction and sheer relief its done.

I started it yesterday and found the Ornate Star by pure chance. Still trying to figure out where to put it though ��

TRExpertgamer 29-03-21 07:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by EpicRaider (Post 8289343)
I started it yesterday and found the Ornate Star by pure chance. Still trying to figure out where to put it though ��

You insert that item right to that door lock where you pass yourself inside of that location where you insert that ticket inside of that machine. And there you'll finally get inside of that entrance to that room for sure. :cool:

EpicRaider 29-03-21 17:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRExpertgamer (Post 8289345)
You insert that item right to that door lock where you pass yourself inside of that location where you insert that ticket inside of that machine. And there you'll finally get inside of that entrance to that room for sure. :cool:

Thank god I didn't see this message before figuring it out by myself. But how would have said that that door was unlocked with a star? 😂 I still haven't finished the level, but I've found 3 secrets already. Let's see if I can find them all

TRExpertgamer 29-03-21 17:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by EpicRaider (Post 8289421)
Thank god I didn't see this message before figuring it out by myself. But how would have said that that door was unlocked with a star? 😂 I still haven't finished the level, but I've found 3 secrets already. Let's see if I can find them all

You're so welcome as I gave you my guidance!!! ;):cool:

EpicRaider 29-03-21 18:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRExpertgamer (Post 8289422)
You're so welcome as I gave you my guidance!!! ;):cool:

Thank you but I'm trying to figure things out by myself

TRExpertgamer 27-04-21 03:56

Do any of you know that Core Design really wanted to develop 3 Tomb Raider games rather than 6 games for the Tomb Raider series?

Ringtir 27-04-21 07:24

I'm not sure about Core team wanting an exact quantity of games for Lara, but it seems that they needed a pause from the year by year realeses.

ashka 27-04-21 09:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRExpertgamer (Post 8295035)
Do any of you know that Core Design really wanted to develop 3 Tomb Raider games rather than 6 games for the Tomb Raider series?

Maybe purple stars and feng shui are at work here