Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider on Mobile (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Do you still play Relic Run? (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=220001)

JuditePrince12 25-07-18 19:44

Yaaass

Cvw220 20-08-18 22:33

I was wondering if it's still possible to play this game and obtain achievements for xbox

Maverin 21-08-18 19:32

I stopped a long time ago because it became monotonous. I reckon that it's not for everyone, but it's definitely a gem for classic Lara lovers :)

Girafarig32 23-08-18 02:35

I played until the third to last level. I just didn't have the 'stamina' to keep going so long collecting all of those clues. And I didn't want to keep playing a million times to save up enough coins to buy vests, so I gave up. That was last January I think.

Athukraz 23-10-18 09:33

I don't know why I still have it on my phone but I just noticed there's a new update for it lol. First update since 2016. I don't know if it's something major but it's good to know they still remember this game exists. Maybe if they add levels beyond Tibet and continue the story I'll consider playing again, it was fun back then

Dennis's Mom 23-10-18 14:14

Update eh? Well, I'll check it out. The only reason it's still on my phone is the hope of a new area.

NoahCrofRaider 23-10-18 14:17

I don’t see the update. I hope they do continue the story though, the game is a lot of fun.

KillerZ 23-10-18 14:32

Yeah that upgrade changed a few things, mainly the Supply Drop thing. But the graphics also, everything seems brighter now, abnormally so, and there are no environmental shadows anymore. Also the music doesn't play in my runs anymore, only on stage select. Occasionally there is "Double Reward" thing at the end of the runs. Gem store also is changed, more gems for almost same prices, but less choices. Gear, weapon and outfit upgrades seems to be the same as before.

LateRaider 24-10-18 17:14

[QUOTE=KillerZ;8003511]Yeah that upgrade changed a few things, mainly the Supply Drop thing. But the graphics also, everything seems brighter now, abnormally so, and there are no environmental shadows anymore. Also the music doesn't play in my runs anymore, only on stage select. Occasionally there is "Double Reward" thing at the end of the runs. Gem store also is changed, more gems for almost same prices, but less choices. Gear, weapon and outfit upgrades seems to be the same as before.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, the music is gone for me too. Music during runs was the best part, imo. I'm gonna uninstall it :\

NoahCrofRaider 24-10-18 20:38

I just now got the update. The game looks better in some areas, while in others it looks weirder. It’s more brighter for one, and the UI is slightly updated. The music is indeed gone. Okay update, I guess.