www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider Underworld (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Is it still possible to port Lara's Shadow and BTA DLC to Pc (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=223831)

Gh0stBlade 28-12-19 00:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by GaviCroftREmix (Post 8161662)
Insufficient amount of args

Try this: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...M-DRM-Tool.rar

Ok so, here is the basic workflow of modifying TR8 files.

CDRM tool, you simply drag and drop the compressed .drm file onto the "CDRM.exe" file to decompress the DRM.

DRM tool, you simply drag and drop the .drm file onto the .exe to unpack the DRM sections.

Make your modification.

Drag and drop the folder DRM.EXE unpacked to onto DRM.EXE to pack it back to "Repacked.drm"

Drag and drop "Repacked.drm" onto CDRM.EXE to compress it back.

Rename the new DRM to it's correct filename.

Import into patch.000 by modifying the XML file.

Cheers.

GaviCroftREmix 28-12-19 01:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gh0stBlade (Post 8161667)
Try this: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...M-DRM-Tool.rar

Ok so, here is the basic workflow of modifying TR8 files.

CDRM tool, you simply drag and drop the compressed .drm file onto the "CDRM.exe" file to decompress the DRM.

DRM tool, you simply drag and drop the .drm file onto the .exe to unpack the DRM sections.

Make your modification.

Drag and drop the folder DRM.EXE unpacked to onto DRM.EXE to pack it back to "Repacked.drm"

Drag and drop "Repacked.drm" onto CDRM.EXE to compress it back.

Rename the new DRM to it's correct filename.

Import into patch.000 by modifying the XML file.

Cheers.

I believe you just renaming and replacing will just break everything.
and so you think you can explain which file extensions are linked to Lara's model so I have DTP files and TR8files is a there simpler way of organizing this

Gh0stBlade 28-12-19 01:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by GaviCroftREmix (Post 8161682)
I believe you just renaming and replacing will just break everything.
and so you think you can explain which file extensions are linked to Lara's model so I have DTP files and TR8files is a there simpler way of organizing this

No simpler way. Upon cooking all original filenames are lost so you're left with hashed names like the tool produces. Also, Lara's model is the largest TR8MESH file. Good luck.

Cheers.

GaviCroftREmix 28-12-19 02:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gh0stBlade (Post 8161683)
No simpler way. Upon cooking all original filenames are lost so you're left with hashed names like the tool produces. Also, Lara's model is the largest TR8MESH file. Good luck.

Cheers.

Error Message from TRU.exe
Wrong DRM version data 4344524d, code 13
rebuild of PC-W\lara_wetsuit_warm.drm needed

So I used the xbox version of the outfit and this somehow happened

Also I got a mismatch hash check while compressing the file.

Gh0stBlade 28-12-19 15:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by GaviCroftREmix (Post 8161687)
Error Message from TRU.exe
Wrong DRM version data 4344524d, code 13
rebuild of PC-W\lara_wetsuit_warm.drm needed

So I used the xbox version of the outfit and this somehow happened

Also I got a mismatch hash check while compressing the file.

You're doing it wrong, if you listened you'd already have all the answers. You can't just swap and Xbox outfit into the PC engine. It must be converted and no such converter exists yet.

Yet again you're going too far ahead, until someone finds out how to swap two PC models.... I'm not writing any Xbox to PC converters.

The error you experienced looks like you tried to load a CDRM in the PC engine with the wrong endian.

Cheers.

GaviCroftREmix 28-12-19 20:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gh0stBlade (Post 8161739)
You're doing it wrong, if you listened you'd already have all the answers. You can't just swap and Xbox outfit into the PC engine. It must be converted and no such converter exists yet.

Yet again you're going too far ahead, until someone finds out how to swap two PC models.... I'm not writing any Xbox to PC converters.

The error you experienced looks like you tried to load a CDRM in the PC engine with the wrong endian.

Cheers.

I apologize but I understand what your saying now I feel as if it is the executable causing this not only as if it knows either outfit may exist or it see abnormalities because changing the name of the mesh breaks the game as well and editing them section list doesn't change anything

GaviCroftREmix 30-12-19 05:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gh0stBlade (Post 8161739)
You're doing it wrong, if you listened you'd already have all the answers. You can't just swap and Xbox outfit into the PC engine. It must be converted and no such converter exists yet.

Yet again you're going too far ahead, until someone finds out how to swap two PC models.... I'm not writing any Xbox to PC converters.

The error you experienced looks like you tried to load a CDRM in the PC engine with the wrong endian.

Cheers.

Now then if it's possible to do you have a way of decoding the mesh to view or change its someway ID or outfit code.

Gh0stBlade 30-12-19 14:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by GaviCroftREmix (Post 8161929)
Now then if it's possible to do you have a way of decoding the mesh to view or change its someway ID or outfit code.

You can change the mesh IDs by using a hex editor, the format is fully documented in the code.

Cheers.

GaviCroftREmix 02-01-20 14:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gh0stBlade (Post 8161978)
You can change the mesh IDs by using a hex editor, the format is fully documented in the code.

Cheers.

If you already done this you said you had to change the Relocation table and you said it loaded but it crashed when the seen loads or was crash on load screen.

Gh0stBlade 02-01-20 20:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by GaviCroftREmix (Post 8162622)
If you already done this you said you had to change the Relocation table and you said it loaded but it crashed when the seen loads or was crash on load screen.

I changed the id in drm header. Relocation table header and material ids. Game still crashes.

Cheers.


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:29.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.