Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Video Games (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   General Final Fantasy Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=86691)

fondantcookie 07-01-19 16:10

[QUOTE=New Dwight;8027093]I can't believe what I'm hearing right now.
IX? Hard bosses? vanilla and struggling? Christ; now you see why the but the boosters in there.[/QUOTE]

Hahaha...there was not one difficult thing in FF9...

Are we playing the same game?

tlr online 07-01-19 17:26

Some posts removed and marked as spam.

AshesBorn 25-04-19 15:28

Does anyone know if Nintendo had stuck to the usual dumb release model with the Switch version of X/X-2: two physical cartridges for Japan, and 1 cart + 1 download code for all other regions?

Grenade 25-04-19 16:24

[QUOTE=AshesBorn;8080802]Does anyone know if Nintendo had stuck to the usual dumb release model with the Switch version of X/X-2: two physical cartridges for Japan, and 1 cart + 1 download code for all other regions?[/QUOTE]

It's one cartridge for Japan, but thankfully there is no code because both games are on it, same with the South East Asia and Hong Kong versions. They use a 32gb cartridge.

You can play them in English too provided your Switch language is set to it.

AshesBorn 25-04-19 16:30

[QUOTE=Grenade;8080825]It's one cartridge for Japan, but thankfully there is no code because both games are on it, same with the South East Asia and Hong Kong versions. They use a 32gb cartridge.

You can play them in English too provided your Switch language is set to it.[/QUOTE]

Thank you! I've imported Switch games from Japan before. I was mostly wondering if Asia had a full physical release while other regions got snubbed, as usual. :D Another title to import, I guess...

rewak 09-05-19 22:20

[YouTube]Df0YG3qfZ8E[/YouTube]

Finally! Good to know we will definitely get more at E3 too, hopefully a release date.

Yuna´s Wish 09-05-19 22:25

^ It is supposed to be episodic, right?

It looks beautiful. I hope it plays just as great.

rewak 10-05-19 13:46

Yeah they clarified that, it's still episodic. Hopefully the gap between releases won't be too long, we'll be well into the next console generation at this rate!

Lenochka 12-05-19 05:11

I'm SO excited for this :D I'm really hoping the first release covers everything up to the point where you are about to [COLOR="White"]leave Midgar[/COLOR]. Final boss of course [COLOR="white"]being at the end of the highway with Motor Ball[/COLOR] (Most people probably don't care, but I don't want to spoil just incase there are some new people who haven't played 7 yet haha). I am a little worried they will condense it down quite a bit though. It really does suck that Square has me so worried when back in the day I had complete trust in them.

RAID 11-06-19 04:25

FINAL FANTASY VIII is finally getting a remaster for PS4, Steam, Switch and Xbox ONE. Finally some love for 8.

I just hope they fix the crappy midi sounds on the PC version

[YouTube]liHKeemjdbI[/YouTube]

I WOULD love a remake after 7 though.