Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   TOMB RAIDER General Discussion Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=187894)

GUMI 29-01-13 22:10

[QUOTE=LNSNHGTDS;6627476]Biatches, I can play the whole TRilogy (with all secrets plus Manors) , tell Tekken's full story, watch video clips of eleven songs and the first episode of The Vampire Diaries in my head :ohn: ![/QUOTE]

[I]Guuuuurrrlllllllll
I can AOD, Portal1/2, Every song by Anneke Van Giersbergen and everything said in the demo's for the new TR :ohn:

[/I]

LNSNHGTDS 29-01-13 22:11

[QUOTE=GUMI;6627484][I]Guuuuurrrlllllllll
I can AOD, Portal1/2, Every song by Anneke Van Giersbergen and everything said in the demo's for the new TR :ohn:

[/I][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="White"]Oh oes, gurl beat me, let's go Zen mode.[/COLOR]

I like chickens :) . I wanted one as a pet a year ago :) .

GUMI 29-01-13 22:16

[QUOTE=LNSNHGTDS;6627488][COLOR="White"]Oh oes, gurl beat me, let's go Zen mode.[/COLOR]
.[/QUOTE]

[B][I]Told [U]'Ya[/U][/I][/B]

Billy959 29-01-13 22:41

Bitch Please you basic bitches! I can rewrite the LAU trilogy AoD,Britney's for the record,both Iron Maiden documentaries and I even memorized russians songs by t.a.t.u and I don't even know russian!

You wish you were awesome
As me

j/k! Memorizing those things is the proof I'm a social disaster

Mikky 29-01-13 22:43

Wow, and I thought I was sad for knowing every line in LAU. :p

LNSNHGTDS 29-01-13 22:44

As a matter of fact I can sing a Korean song and a Japanese one, and I don't know wither language :p . I have also memorised verses from Chinese, Japanese and Korean songs xD .

t.A.T.u. rock :cool:

Billy959 29-01-13 22:47

[QUOTE=LNSNHGTDS;6627527]As a matter of fact I can sing a Korean song and a Japanese one, and I don't know wither language :p . I have also memorised verses from Chinese, Japanese and Korean songs xD .

t.A.T.u. rock :cool:[/QUOTE]

Yeah! They rock! It sucks I can't learn russian that easily tho!

[QUOTE=Mikky;6627525]Wow, and I thought I was sad for knowing every line in LAU. :p[/QUOTE]

Oh Mikky! You have no idea:( I'm such a disaster!

Mikky 29-01-13 22:51

[QUOTE=Billy959;6627533]
Oh Mikky! You have no idea:( I'm such a disaster![/QUOTE]

Nah, don't worry. I find geekiness in people an endearing quality. :p

Alister's_Brain 29-01-13 22:52

@Feareffect
You should remix the Cliff Lin Music with some of the tomb raider ones. It works so well/has the same tone.

[youtube]US_Mbt8QRtk[/youtube]
I sing the song in the shower everyday~

Tonyrobinson 29-01-13 23:44

I am guessing this next five weeks will be packed full of goodness. Looking forward to the last push in promotion! :D

We need more multiplayer modes revealed, episodes of Guide to Survival, podcasts and a launch trailer along with another Final hours episode. It should all be pretty good and compared to the last three installments there isn't that much spoilers so it should be pretty fresh. :jmp:

This next month should be the final sales push to the masses. :)