www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   TOMB RAIDER General Discussion Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=187894)

Tabuu 07-09-12 22:35

dat face :p

Linoshi Croft 07-09-12 22:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6423084)
http://i.imgur.com/bNxms.jpg

She looks really nice here.

She does. I hate to say it but I seriously think it's her hair that ruins her. It looks like a wig. Doesn't even look attached. :vlol: just plopped on.

Mikky 07-09-12 22:39

I think it's the lighting. When light hits her hair, it makes it look kinda weird. :p

Lost_Paradise 07-09-12 22:44

Her eyes look really alive in that picture.

I do admit that the polish level in the animation seems inconsistent. Lara felt very authentic when talking to sam in the microsoft press conference demo, but in the hunting demo when talking to roth you could tell that it did not have the same level of polish yet.

Tabuu 07-09-12 22:48

i tried

Linoshi Croft 07-09-12 22:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6423092)
I think it's the lighting. When light hits her hair, it makes it look kinda weird. :p

It's the shape of the hair to be honest. It's just odd. The whole weird piece of hair over her eye, and her sides being all clumped and swooped in one. It's just weird. :p

italibabee 07-09-12 22:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linoshi Croft (Post 6423088)
She does. I hate to say it but I seriously think it's her hair that ruins her. It looks like a wig. Doesn't even look attached. :vlol: just plopped on.

You found out her secret.
I think the pendant/island has something to do with it.

Mikky 07-09-12 22:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tabuu (Post 6423104)

Wot? That's the exact same picture. :confused:

Zebra 07-09-12 22:56

I think her nose looks like it's too far up in her face in that picture. Should be slightly closer to her mouth.

Tabuu 07-09-12 23:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6423108)
Wot? That's the exact same picture. :confused:

wrong link
i painted the pic and idk how to copy it on to here help

Rai 07-09-12 23:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zebra (Post 6423113)
I think her nose looks like it's too far up in her face in that picture. Should be slightly closer to her mouth.

:confused:. It definitely doesn't. But you're kidding, right? As you're not the type of person who usually nitpicks on stuff like that. :p

But that pic really shows off how nice Lara looks and seeing the 'smile' pic as well, it proves that her facial expressions are spot on.

@Tabuu, if you have edited the pic on your pc, you then need to upload your edited pic to an image hosting site such as tinypic or photobucket then use the IMG tags they give you.

trfanX34 07-09-12 23:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6423084)
http://i.imgur.com/bNxms.jpg

She looks really nice here.

She always reminds me of a cat in that one.

Tabuu 07-09-12 23:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 6423121)
:confused:. It definitely doesn't. But you're kidding, right? As you're not the type of person who usually nitpicks on stuff like that. :p

But that pic really shows off how nice Lara looks and seeing the 'smile' pic as well, it proves that her facial expressions are spot on.

@Tabuu, if you have edited the pic on your pc, you then need to upload your edited pic to an image hosting site such as tinypic or photobucket then use the IMG tags they give you.

ty rai but how do i do that lol
:confused:

Lukass 07-09-12 23:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6423084)
http://i.imgur.com/bNxms.jpg

She looks really nice here.

Nothing wrong with her here.

Rai 07-09-12 23:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tabuu (Post 6423128)
ty rai but how do i do that lol
:confused:

You have the edited pic on your pc, right? So ues tinypic as you don't have to sign up, then simply upload your pic and tinypic will give you the IMG tags, just paste the code into your post.

Tabuu 07-09-12 23:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 6423144)
You have the edited pic on your pc, right? So ues tinypic as you don't have to sign up, then simply upload your pic and tinypic will give you the IMG tags, just paste the code into your post.

works great ty ty ty:jmp:

Tabuu 07-09-12 23:24

http://oi50.************/jjs7qt.jpg ok click its my first time so go easy ( i know that sounded wrong )

trfanX34 07-09-12 23:25

^ And always safely, too.

Lukass 07-09-12 23:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tabuu (Post 6423165)
http://oi50.************/jjs7qt.jpg ok click its my first time so go easy ( i know that sounded wrong )

Are you serious? :confused:

Tabuu 07-09-12 23:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by trfanX34 (Post 6423172)
^ And always safely, too.

rofl:vlol:

Tabuu 07-09-12 23:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6423175)
Are you serious? :confused:

i know its nothing :( but atleast fixed or talked about other things except hair

Rai 07-09-12 23:38

I helped Tabuu to upload that? *diclaimer: While helping Tabuu to upload the pic, I remain guiltless of the contents of said picture upload.

j/k Tabuu :p

Is this some sort of Lara/geeky guy ship?

Tabuu 07-09-12 23:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 6423211)
I helped Tabuu to upload that? *diclaimer: While helping Tabuu upload the pic, I remain guiltless of the contents of said picture upload.

j/k Tabuu :p

lol :hug: we good

Tabuu 07-09-12 23:41

http://th00.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/...om-d5715by.jpg


its lukass :vlol: sure why not

Tonyrobinson 07-09-12 23:41

I just hope the music in this game evokes the chills and be's epic without a roaring instrumental like the the previous. Something along the lines of this would be epic without over doing it for some subdued quiet character building moments. :)


Lara_Fan1 07-09-12 23:42

I wouldn't mind Lara having glasses.

Not because she needs them just because she could be sexy by biting one of the arms while trying to work out a puzzle.

She could also have them on a chain for while she is climbing :)

Tabuu 07-09-12 23:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 6423211)
I helped Tabuu to upload that? *diclaimer: While helping Tabuu to upload the pic, I remain guiltless of the contents of said picture upload.

j/k Tabuu :p

Is this some sort of Lara/geeky guy ship?

yea

Zebra 07-09-12 23:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 6423121)
:confused:. It definitely doesn't. But you're kidding, right? As you're not the type of person who usually nitpicks on stuff like that. :p

But that pic really shows off how nice Lara looks and seeing the 'smile' pic as well, it proves that her facial expressions are spot on.

I'm actually not kidding. And I'm a huge nitpicker :p. I just usually don't take part in most of these discussions because I find them kind of boring and because I do think that gameplay and story are much more important than whether the buckles on Lara's boots are 3D or 2D :p. That doesn't mean it doesn't bug me, though.

Lukass 07-09-12 23:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tabuu (Post 6423223)

Could you please finally start to use the Edit button and stop making multiple posts? ;)

Rai 07-09-12 23:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zebra (Post 6423263)
I'm actually not kidding. And I'm a huge nitpicker :p. I just usually don't take part in most of these discussions because I find them kind of boring and because I do think that gameplay and story are much more important than whether the buckles on Lara's boots are 3D or 2D :p. That doesn't mean it doesn't bug me, though.

Well smack me down dumb, I didn't know :p. Take a looky at Camilla. Lara's looks may not be based on Cam's, but they have a similar length in the gap between the nose and mouth (I forget the correct term).

http://images.vg247.com/current//201...millalarge.jpg

Some people (I dunno if it's a female thing) just seem to have that.

Tabuu 07-09-12 23:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 6423279)
Well smack me down dumb, I didn't know :p. Take a looky at Camilla. Lara's looks may not be based on Cam's, but they have a similar length in the gap between the nose and mouth (I forget the correct term).

http://images.vg247.com/current//201...millalarge.jpg

Some people (I dunno if it's a female thing) just seem to have that.

cam is looking better than ever; maybe love 2 raid maybe but maybe not ouch why you got to hit meh you need a hug :hug:

Love2Raid 07-09-12 23:58

@Tabuu:
I know you're new, but how many times do we have to tell you: use that edit button my friend! :smk:

One would almost think you were doing it on purpose. ;-)))

Zebra 08-09-12 00:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 6423279)
Well smack me down dumb, I didn't know :p. Take a looky at Camilla. Lara's looks may not be based on Cam's, but they have a similar length in the gap between the nose and mouth (I forget the correct term).

http://images.vg247.com/current//201...millalarge.jpg

Some people (I dunno if it's a female thing) just seem to have that.

Yeah. The size of the gap wasn't what bugged me, though. I kind of think the part where nose, eyebrows and forehead connect looks weird (at least in the picture you posted).

Rai 08-09-12 00:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zebra (Post 6423291)
Yeah. The size of the gap wasn't what bugged me, though. I kind of think the part where nose, eyebrows and forehead connect looks weird (at least in the picture you posted).

Oh, right. I can't see anything wrong there. I guess it's personal perspective.

Lara_Fan1 08-09-12 00:05

Did you know that every voice actress of Lara Croft has had brown eyes.

Stupid and nothing to do with anything just thought I would share the knowledge

trfanX34 08-09-12 00:08

Something even more shocking about Lara's voice actresses is that they've always been women! :yik: Eidos are overly feminist or something.

Lukass 08-09-12 00:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by trfanX34 (Post 6423313)
Something even more shocking about Lara's voice actresses is that they've always been women! :yik: Eidos are overly feminist or something.

:vlol:

Zebra 08-09-12 00:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 6423297)
Oh, right. I can't see anything wrong there. I guess it's personal perspective.

I'm not sure. But there's something off about her face and it's certainly somewhere in the upper half...maybe it's just the blood on her forehead, though. Because it makes her forehead seem a lot shorter than it actually is. And I don't really like her eye colour, either. It seems to be almost a bit greenish whereas it should be either just plain brown or brown with a tad of orange.

Tabuu 08-09-12 00:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by trfanX34 (Post 6423313)
Something even more shocking about Lara's voice actresses is that they've always been women! :yik: Eidos are overly feminist or something.

:vlol:

Love2Raid 08-09-12 00:15

Maybe her nasal bridge is starting too high or something... @_@


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:08.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.