www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

Lukass 13-06-18 10:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vaskito (Post 7905131)
If somehow Jonah was affiliated with Trinity, I do think it would absolutely turn a switch off in Lara, and she would turn into a cold-hearted bitch from that point on

That's what I would like. I think this game story will leave us all in shock.

TheShadowOfMe 13-06-18 10:44

Quote:

If somehow Jonah was affiliated with Trinity, I do think it would absolutely turn a switch off in Lara, and she would turn into a cold-hearted bitch from that point on

That's the point. She'll end up exploring on her own, and she won't have to explain anything to anyone ("You have to trust me" :pi:).

Lukass 13-06-18 10:44

Jonah Maiava is the bitch in this game. Mark my words. :pi:

LuckyEdge10 13-06-18 10:48

Guys, am I wrong or didn't the developers tell us the surprise yet? Melonie said that it's just a little surprise, but I want to know it...

TheShadowOfMe 13-06-18 10:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 7905136)
Jonah Maiava is the bitch in this game. Mark my words. :pi:

:pi:

Imagine if theory of Jonah sacrificing himself was true, but instead Lara finds another way to stop the Apocalypse, saves Jonah and everything's shiny and beautiful. But THEN, head of Trinity expose Jonah and tells Lara who he really is, and Lara kills both of them in cold blood. :pi:

Linoshi Croft 13-06-18 10:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by LuckyEdge10 (Post 7905138)
Guys, am I wrong or didn't the developers tell us the surprise yet? Melonie said that it's just a little surprise, but I want to know it...

Is it not the white ledges thing? :ponder:

Quote:

It would... but I dunno, would Jonah really do that? Plus, why send the Trinity guy to kill Lara and steal her research in Rise when Jonah could of just told Trinity himself? Furthermore, Jonah could of easily killed Lara himself by now.

Vaskito 13-06-18 10:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linoshi Croft (Post 7905141)
It would... but I dunno, would Jonah really do that? Plus, why send the Trinity guy to kill Lara and steal her research in Rise when Jonah could of just told Trinity himself? Furthermore, Jonah could of easily killed Lara himself by now.

I hope not. I like him, and I like he's her family, and her moral compass. As long as they don't overdo him, I'm okay with him appearing in the games

jackoimina 13-06-18 11:20

I'm slowly starting to like Jonah plus he's the only other actual character in TR so I hope he doesn't turn bad - I'd like to see him die if that's neccessary for Lara's full transformation into a cold loner tomb raider persona (we saw all other somewhat developed characters die for this purpose so we're used to it by now lol) but die as a good guy. But best option would probably be to not turn agains her by the end of shadow but simply turn away from what she's become so later he isn't around anymore and they're not speaking even though he does care about her and vice versa idk I'd prefer smth like that

WWETombRaider 13-06-18 12:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 7905088)
There isn't, because they haven't announced any, yet, so it would be pointless to create a thread.

Yup. The first round of DLC packs gets announced like a month after the game releases. IIRC, it's one pack per month all the way up to April.

NoahCrofRaider 13-06-18 13:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vaskito (Post 7905146)
I hope not. I like him, and I like he's her family, and her moral compass. As long as they don't overdo him, I'm okay with him appearing in the games

This. Jonah has grown to be a big and enjoyable part in the reboot universe imo. If they give them some space, but he still sticks around, Id be happy in that regard.