www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Arts and Entertainment (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Jolie channels Reboot Lara (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=223027)

lance6439 28-06-19 18:56

Jolie channels Reboot Lara
 
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D-FbsgMWsAABxoq.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D-FbsgYXsAAKZ2E.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D-FbsgjXUAEiJSi.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D-FbsgNXoAEp4XR.jpg


The Queen of performing her own stunts on the set of her new movie Those Who Wish Me Dead channels her in Reboot Lara.

Angelina Jolie’s upcoming projects

— Maleficent 2 (actress and producer)
— The One and Only Ivan (actress and producer)
— Come Away (actress and producer)
— Bright Path: The Jim Thorpe Story (producer)
— The Kept (actress and producer)
— Those Who Wish Me Dead (actress)


Are you ready for Jolie domination?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D4w5jsgWkAETkvV.jpghttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/D4hLAEHWkAMesjY.jpg

NoahCrofRaider 28-06-19 19:13

On one hand I get why you’d say she’s “channeling reboot Lara”, what with the (not trying to sound shady) baggy clothes, but on the other hand, she looks like your average girl outfit-wise. :p

It is nice to see her doing a little more acting again.

lance6439 28-06-19 19:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoahCrofRaider (Post 8105165)
On one hand I get why you’d say she’s “channeling reboot Lara”, what with the (not trying to sound shady) baggy clothes, but on the other hand, she looks like your average girl outfit-wise. :p

It is nice to see her doing a little more acting again.

Angie and Reboot Lara shop at the same store.


https://i.imgur.com/o2z7s2m.png

NoahCrofRaider 28-06-19 19:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by lance6439 (Post 8105172)
Angie and Reboot Lara shop at the same store.


[]https://i.imgur.com/o2z7s2m.png[/IMG]

Oh ok, I see now. The only difference is Angie is fashionable, and reboot Lara has fashion mistakes because of her awkwardness. #kindaheadcanon

lance6439 28-06-19 19:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoahCrofRaider (Post 8105173)
Oh ok, I see now. The only difference is Angie is fashionable, and reboot Lara has fashion mistakes because of her awkwardness. #kindaheadcanon

Hmmm. Both Reboot Lara and Angie know how to serve face!

https://i.imgur.com/WUDd7RH.png
https://i.imgur.com/xGeYFAb.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/9hwmQE2.png

larafan25 29-06-19 00:20

aw, she looks cute AF in those new pics.

Also she reminding me I need a jawline ASAP.

lance6439 03-07-19 03:19

more images of Angie on set. Omg!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D-cAZZGU4AAL-E_.jpg


Serving CoL realness
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D-cAZsZUEAA_e7L.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D-cAZA2VAAAEtZt.jpg

larafan25 03-07-19 10:11

She looks so good with that long hair and bangs. I need her in kill bill 3, playing someone.

Vaskito 03-07-19 10:18

Ok, I love this thread

Secondly, I LOVE that Salt wig!

James_Rutland 03-07-19 10:42

I love her. She is looking very healthy right now which is nice to see!


All times are GMT. The time now is 16:55.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.