Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider (Crystal Dynamics' version) (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   TOMB RAIDER General Discussion Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=187894)

NRO. 03-02-13 15:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr GaGa (Post 6633729)
No I didn't but the walkthroughs I have seen is all I need to see. Thank god TR reboot didn't change everything about Lara like DMC did to dante, Funny thing is that they actually portrayed Vergil perfectly :vlol:

Well, in that case, you've clearly seen the ending, where Dante becomes... well, Dante and everything is explained. You need to see the whole store, then you'll see that they've been extremely loyal to the series. Unlike CD.

TheRCroft 03-02-13 15:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by NRO. (Post 6633918)
Well, in that case, you've clearly seen the ending, where Dante becomes... You need to see the whole store, then you'll see that they've been extremely loyal to the series. Unlike CD.

How exactly do you know that without even knowing how TR ends?

James_Rutland 03-02-13 15:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRCroft (Post 6633921)
How exactly do you know that without even knowing how TR ends?

Agreed. What a contradictory statement :vlol:

King.Louie 03-02-13 15:55

Does anyone know if I order the CE off amazon will I get it on release day?

Only TR lover 03-02-13 16:42

I've pre-ordered PC version of Survivals edition and I'm getting a dlc weapon pack. -.-

GUMI 03-02-13 16:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Only TR lover (Post 6633990)
I've pre-ordered PC version of Survivals edition and I'm getting a dlc weapon pack. -.-

i preordered CE and im getting it too lawl.
moar weapons = moar epic

Dark_Messiah 03-02-13 16:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by King.Louie (Post 6633935)
Does anyone know if I order the CE off amazon will I get it on release day?

Probably yes. Amazon usually sends out pre-orders 1-2 days before release so that you recieve it when the game is released

Mikky 03-02-13 17:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6633775)
Oh God, I need new Guide to survival or something...please!

They're going to release something on Tuesday. Tuesday is Feb. 5th, that's exactly one month away from the release date. They have to release something. ;__;

klona 03-02-13 17:13

I'm pretty much annoyed that amazon.co.uk only gets a crappy multiplayer map.
I wanted a challenge tomb.

TheRCroft 03-02-13 17:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by James_Rutland (Post 6633924)
Agreed. What a contradictory statement :vlol:

Indeed :p
Quote:

Originally Posted by klona (Post 6634025)
I'm pretty much annoyed that amazon.co.uk only gets a crappy multiplayer map.
I wanted a challenge tomb.

Couldn't you have pre-ordered it from elsewhere, then?


All times are GMT. The time now is 18:58.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Tomb Raider Forums is not owned or operated by CDE Entertainment Ltd.
Lara Croft and Tomb Raider are trademarks of CDE Entertainment Ltd.