Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider (Crystal Dynamics' version) (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   TOMB RAIDER General Discussion Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=187894)

BinRaider 11-02-13 18:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evan C. (Post 6646001)
Did anyone noticed Lara has a hand grenade hanging on her pants? That's what I call fierce :D

And the rope and another pouch!

I love it that she's kitted out now.

Phlip 11-02-13 19:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by motoleo (Post 6645981)
Isn't that how it's always been?

What has?
Quote:

Originally Posted by BigR4444 (Post 6645983)
Well thats probably inevitable considering the next game will be next-gen....

No, it's not. She can look graphically so much better but still consistent.

**LARA LOVER** 11-02-13 19:11

So I went to three different gamestops trying to hunt this down!

[IMG]http://i50.************/2vjuc1h.jpg[/IMG]


The one guy told me that they can give posters away anymore because it causes fights! :vlol:

But a guy at another store took my name and number down so hopefully it will be mine! :D

Call me crazy, I don't care! :p

Mikky 11-02-13 19:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by KasumiBlosssom (Post 6645183)

Anyways, I'm sure this may have been asked before but do you guys plan on searching for as many of the collectibles as you can on your first run through or will you save the searching for afterwards? :o

I think about stuff like this all the time. xD I think i'll just collect things if I happen to run across them, but collect everything else after I've finished the story. :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by Weemanply109 (Post 6645675)
Will they overload with praise or hype? The ultimate question, tbh.

Hopefully with praise, but I imagine a heavy mix of both. :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomblover (Post 6645969)

OMG, I love you! Thanx! :D

CD's concept art are amazing. I wish they would release more of it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phlip (Post 6645977)
No thanks, the series should have some consistency with how she looks. I don't want her looking almost like a completely different person with every new game (even though I bet money it'll happen).

Yeah, I completely agree with you, but as someone has already said, the next game will be next-gen, so it doesn't seem likely that Lara will look the same. :/

HAHA LOOOL XD 11-02-13 19:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6646077)
I think about stuff like this all the time. xD I think i'll just collect things if I happen to run across them, but collect everything else after I've finished the story. :p



Hopefully with praise, but I imagine a heavy mix of both. :p



OMG, I love you! Thanx! :D

CD's concept art are amazing. I wish they would release more of it.



Yeah, I completely agree with you, but as someone has already said, the next game will be next-gen, so it doesn't seem likely that Lara will look the same.

I hope it is ported to current gen, I'm not buying a console till the price drops

trfanX34 11-02-13 19:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by **LARA LOVER** (Post 6646042)
So I went to three different gamestops trying to hunt this down!

[IMG]http://i50.************/2vjuc1h.jpg[IMG]


The one guy told me that they can give posters away anymore because it causes fights! :vlol:

But a guy at another store took my name and number down so hopefully it will be mine! :D

Call me crazy, I don't care! :p

I want that! They probably won't have it in any store here though ;__;

Phlip 11-02-13 19:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by HAHA LOOOL XD (Post 6646084)
I hope it is ported to current gen, I'm not buying a console till the price drops

It'll be PS2 TRU all over again. :p

HAHA LOOOL XD 11-02-13 20:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phlip (Post 6646124)
It'll be PS2 TRU all over again. :p

Something is better than nothing :p

SpyrosMonster 11-02-13 20:07

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/2364/72384760.png
I love that Tomb Raider is being promoted in Greece too!
I just pre-ordered the Survival Edition! :jmp:

Denis 11-02-13 20:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpyrosMonster (Post 6646148)
http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/2364/72384760.png
I love that Tomb Raider is being promoted in Greece too!
I just pre-ordered the Survival Edition! :jmp:

ela re? keros itan :P


All times are GMT. The time now is 19:24.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Tomb Raider Forums is not owned or operated by CDE Entertainment Ltd.
Lara Croft and Tomb Raider are trademarks of CDE Entertainment Ltd.