Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider (Crystal Dynamics' version) (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   TOMB RAIDER General Discussion Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=187894)

LNSNHGTDS 13-02-13 11:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by TippingWater (Post 6648519)
Of course she is, rhenna! :D

:hug:

____________________

I entered my neighbourhood's video store today and Lara was the first thing I saw (along with other, less important games) on the pre-order stand and I was like "Η θεά!" which means "The godess!" and my friends were like o_O and I was so proud of TR and almost cried :'D !

Ok, metal breakdown is over :wve: .

Tonyrobinson 13-02-13 11:56

Does anyone know if we have to continuously collect rope for Lara to use with the bow or is it unlimited once she adds it to her arsenal? :)

LNSNHGTDS 13-02-13 11:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tonyrobinson (Post 6648550)
Does anyone know if we have to continuously collect rope for Lara to use with the bow or is it unlimited once she adds it to her arsenal? :)

I'd say it's unlimited but seing that it stays in place when Lara shoots an arrow to create zip lines it might aswell be collectable.

Tonyrobinson 13-02-13 11:58

I quite like the look of all of her gear on her body this time around. She looks pretty cool. :)

LNSNHGTDS 13-02-13 12:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tonyrobinson (Post 6648555)
I quite like the look of all of her gear on her body this time around. She looks pretty cool. :)

Yeah, me too :jmp: !

I think that the bow feels a little akward, especially in cutscenes but other than that everything looks nice :) .

By the way, will Lara be able to use some punching & kicking or can she only attack with her weapons, as usual?

I'm assuming that she should have an alternative of attacking in case she runs out of ammo, the pickaxe won't be available for use at combat, as it was stated in the one-hour demo so I hope we will be able to engage in melee combat aswell :jmp: !

TippingWater 13-02-13 12:04

She will only be able to use melee with her pickaxe.

LNSNHGTDS 13-02-13 12:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by TippingWater (Post 6648562)
She will only be able to use melee with her pickaxe.

Bummer :/ ...!

Tonyrobinson 13-02-13 12:10

She can use "dirty tricks" too though doesn't that mean she can claw people's faces and stuff or am I only imagining that? They are only finishing moves or defence animations though. :o

Alister's_Brain 13-02-13 12:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by TippingWater (Post 6648562)
She will only be able to use melee with her pickaxe.

Not completely true,

When I played I accidentally shoved an enemy. I was just trying to run up and strangle him. So I guess if you run up to an enemy Lara shoves them back. Not sure if this is still in the game.

LNSNHGTDS 13-02-13 12:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tonyrobinson (Post 6648565)
She can use "dirty tricks" too though doesn't that mean she can claw people's faces and stuff or am I only imagining that? They are only finishing moves or defence animations though. :o

You're right about these but I was hoping there will be actual, non-weapon-based melee moves for us to fight with D: .


All times are GMT. The time now is 18:12.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Tomb Raider Forums is not owned or operated by CDE Entertainment Ltd.
Lara Croft and Tomb Raider are trademarks of CDE Entertainment Ltd.