www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Soul Calibur thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=222640)

ActuallyArlow 16-04-19 18:13

Soul Calibur thread
 
I always wondered why there was never any SC thread. Its been a year and a half since SC6 so I'm not gonna name this a SC announcement thread.
I usually main Ivy and Zasalemal since the two have the most unique weapons. If there are any SC players here, who do you main? Unless its an OC in character creation

Gothlegend 19-04-19 15:35

First main ever was actually Cassandra, who I don't play too often now because she seems a little slower than what I prefer. Otherwise I'm dominate with Talim or Ivy due to speed and occasionally Rafael.

Jami393 19-04-19 19:07

Can I be pedantic for a second? Soul Calibur is the blade while Soulcalibur is the title of the franchise.

jajay119 19-04-19 19:28

I wish they would go into the links more between the SC and Tekken charscters. I'd like to know how Ivy is linked to Nina/Anna. It'd be stupid for her not to be given they essentially used to reuse Ninas model.

Catapharact 19-04-19 20:31

I usually main as Siegfried or Nightmare; Especially when I take a low guard with him. A few well placed hits usually drains a person to oblivion or sends them flying for a ring out.

Either that or I become a complete troll on people and use Maxi :p. Ah the sweet sweet sound of people cursing my name after they try in vain to defend against Maxi's combos...

ActuallyArlow 19-04-19 21:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Catapharact (Post 8076785)
I usually main as Siegfried or Nightmare; Especially when I take a low guard with him. A few well placed hits usually drains a person to oblivion or sends them flying for a ring out.

Either that or I become a complete troll on people and use Maxi :p. Ah the sweet sweet sound of people cursing my name after they try in vain to defend against Maxi's combos...

Other than Taki, Maxi is the best rush-down character

Grenade 19-04-19 22:07

My fav fighting game series.

If the rumours are true, which it seems very likely to be, then Cassandra is the next DLC character. If that'll happen then apart from Ivy, my fav characters will be DLC (2B aside) which is kind of annoying. I wanted to wait for a sale on the season pass but decided not to because of that :/

They changed Amy a lot in this, I actually liked her in SC4 better.

johnanonymouz 19-04-19 23:34

waiting for setsuka before i purchase anything

jackali 20-04-19 00:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jami393 (Post 8076762)
Can I be pedantic for a second? Soul Calibur is the blade while Soulcalibur is the title of the franchise.

You spend many of your seconds on here being pedantic. A change of pace would be nice. :pi:

Jami393 20-04-19 10:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackali (Post 8076926)
You spend many of your seconds on here being pedantic. A change of pace would be nice. :pi:

I did it once before and you're not letting it go even though it was still right.


All times are GMT. The time now is 17:13.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.