www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Xevengar's Model Edits (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219778)

Xevengar 06-04-20 17:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by ANoDE (Post 8183878)
If my jaw wasn't on the ground already - now it would be.

I'm glad you like it!

SarahPilko 06-04-20 18:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xevengar (Post 8183860)

Now this is my new favourite mod! :princess:

mizuno_suisei 06-04-20 22:17

Thanks for the outfit link but I mean rather, YOUR final trmvb file before you add it to all the TR1 levels for release. (The trviewer export you are importing elsewhere)

The trmvb of the new tr2 chest meshed one would be amazing!

mizuno_suisei 06-04-20 22:20

I dont know if its just me but whenever I open any of your modded levels in fexmerger or trviewer, something goes MASSIVELY wrong. Access violations..Laras textures (when she is a trap for example) look like shes had buckets of paint thrown at her. None of your mods are viewable in fexinspectsk either

How DO you do it? Are you the access violation ninja of modding hah

Xevengar 07-04-20 01:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by mizuno_suisei (Post 8184005)
I dont know if its just me but whenever I open any of your modded levels in fexmerger or trviewer, something goes MASSIVELY wrong. Access violations..Laras textures (when she is a trap for example) look like shes had buckets of paint thrown at her. None of your mods are viewable in fexinspectsk either

How DO you do it? Are you the access violation ninja of modding hah

Oh, sorry about that...Here are the 3 trmvb files used in the head + torso mod Download
Well just to clear some things up, tomb raider is indeed very messy and can be quite a pain to mod. A lot of times things just don't work without me knowing why, and other times they do :)

I only use Trviewer and I never got an access violation, so I don't know about those.

As for the "buckets of paint", I also get them in the trviewer most of the times, but they work fine in-game! I remember however when I was making my xmas lara model for tr1, it worked when importing to tr2, but in tr3 it had the paint cans in-game... Just try to see if it works in the game even if it is messy in trviewer... Other that that it is mostly trial and error and lots of patience...

Look at this mod for example, it looks fine in-game but in trviewer...
https://i.imgur.com/msbUJo7.jpg

mizuno_suisei 07-04-20 03:14

I'm glad you understood what I meant by paint - because that's the exact effect I was referring to. And also have noticed converts to TR2 and tr3 get corrupted along with it. I feel like it's mostly because I believe singular color textures (such as skin) are rendered differently in TR1 as opposed to TR2 and tr3. You've probably notice the most glitched out texture tiles when it comes to modding are, those singular coloured ones.

Risks indeed! Thankyou for the download :D

mizuno_suisei 07-04-20 04:21

Awesome news - works great in TR2/TR3 :) may or may not be inspired to incorporate her "bun" into the mesh again and reactive the freeflowing braid, meat-ball style.....could look pretty decent?

Ah TRviewer. Or is it just me.
So I download your TR2updatedchest mod - your PHD files at my fingertips.
Trviewer them and I get our rainbow paint dipped Lara.

Importing your .trmvb directly worked..flawlessly.

Don't worry - I'm not asking for a solution - these problems have been around since the birth of these tools! nothings perfect :vlol: but we must be so thankful they're available to us no? I've gotten to the point of flying through what i need to do in trviewer in a couple of seconds.

HarleyCroft 07-04-20 13:56

She's lovely :cln:

Quebsenuef 07-04-20 19:57

Youre a master of mods! I love seeing them!
Id literally die if you could somehow get AOD Lara into TR1 .. not even an exaggeration. I would actually die of happiness to see that hahaha !

Natla Tech. 08-04-20 18:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xevengar (Post 8183378)

https://i.imgur.com/cPMiKji.jpg

/open?id=14zc9YgoOumxoIMHgyo36367rBOLgYN8o"]Fmv Head[/URL]

Hi !
Well done, this mod is great! Personally I prefer the version with the torso of TR1, because the neckline is not the same as in TR2.
Here is a list of the bugs I found:
- The eyes have a texture problem
- Her neck is too wide and makes her protrude on the left side (when she is facing)
- From the back, she has a hole in the skull
- In some levels, pieces of texture are transparent
- In the first cutscene, she threatens Larson with his gun ... but she doesn't hold her gun!
- In the other cutscenes, there is a bug with his legs and with his holster
- The braid is rigid and passes through her body during certain movements, when Lara is swimming in particular (maybe shorten it? Or replace it with her bun?).

I tried to fix these bugs but ... I suck at that!
Anyway, if someone has the courage to fix these bugs, I will consider him as a kind of god :P