www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Uncharted (Series) (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=200524)

Carbonek_0051 24-05-13 16:09

Was that really necessary? Please don't troll this thread, go be annoying elsewhere.

Vinkula 24-05-13 16:11

What's your favorite Uncharted game? Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception :)
Who's your favorite character? Chloe Frazer. I miss that ass ;_;
Who's your favorite villain? Katherine Marlowe by far.
What's your favorite action sequence? (Uncharted 2 train sequence for example) Either the jeep getaway in Uncharted 1 or the cargo plane in U3.
What do you want for Uncharted 4? Chloe's ass back!

lcroft_lc 24-05-13 16:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carbonek_0051 (Post 6797856)
Was that really necessary? Please don't troll this thread, go be annoying elsewhere.

Not trolling, its a great franchise, but everything has to come to an end. :(

Carbonek_0051 24-05-13 16:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 6797860)

Oh please, stop trying to hide your trolling. You kept talking about how the series is a flop in the E3 thread and your post in here wreaks of mocking the series.

Peep Show 24-05-13 16:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carbonek_0051 (Post 6797849)
Yup. it was a great starting point for the series but (IMO) the others didn't feel as enjoyable. Drake's Deception came close but fell apart in the last half. I really enjoyed the first half, especially getting to see Nate's past explored.

I still don't understand why you don't like U2 tbh I think the game is perfect and I hardly ever say that about a game. Everything just flowed so well, they took everything that made U1 good and made it even better, the new characters (especially Chloe) were a great addition to the series not to mention that Flynn was a badass villan. :p

U3 could've been the best Uncharted game, it started out so well (like you said), getting to know how Nate met Sully was one of the greatest things in the game (IMO). I just feel like it went all over the place at the end, the story didn't really go anywhere and didn't make much sense. I also think that it had too many locations, I mean you basically spent 2 chapters in one location and then moved on to the next, it was too much. That said I still think it's a really great game, it has one of the best action sequences i've ever seen in a game.

Vinkula 24-05-13 16:16

Carbonek slays like there's no tomorrow :ohn:

Peep Show 24-05-13 16:17

@lcroft_lc

Please stop or I'll contact a mod honestly.

Nemo_91 24-05-13 16:18

Never played them. :o

Peep Show 24-05-13 16:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nemo_91 (Post 6797868)
Never played them. :o

Whaaaaat? How come? You're seriously missing out. :p

Tombraider95 24-05-13 16:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 6797860)

Tell that to COD.

The games are actually awesome and different each time, not a slight change and resold. That's why it shouldn't end for a long while :D