www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Uncharted (Series) (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=200524)

Peep Show 13-10-15 01:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUMI (Post 7463654)
Just finished UC1, and i'm literally shaking, where has this game been my entire life? I finally understand that TR and UC are not similiar. not at all.

Anygays, moving on to UC2.

First time playing? Damn i'm jealous! Enjoy the masterpiece that is Uncharted 2!

Mr GaGa 13-10-15 02:13

Quote:

Just finished UC1, and i'm literally shaking, where has this game been my entire life? I finally understand that TR and UC are not similiar. not at all.

THANK YOU!!!! :hug: . Bye Now

larafan25 13-10-15 03:19

Quote:

I'm putting you up for adoption tbh.

Peterstar101 13-10-15 04:22

Nolan North: 'Fans don't want an Uncharted movie'

I kinda agree, I don't really trust Hollywood with game movies after the abundance of times we've been burned with terrible ones.

Shark_Blade 13-10-15 05:37

Quote:

I booked a laser eye surgery session for you this Saturday. Don't be late again!

paulwork 13-10-15 06:49

Just finished uc1 all treasures. It was good to replay it as I could only distinctively remember the level with the endless amount of zombies near the fuse boxes. Somebody mentioned the platforming is a little bit more precise in uc1- I see what they mean. Loved the luscious green jungle areas of uc, with blur switched off I can enjoy the scenery a lot more.

Although a great improvement, Im not sure about the uc1 drake - he kinda looks more like Peter Andre than drake from uc1/2. Since my ps3 is deader than corduroy, I guess I cant compare.

Anyway, I will have to ration myself with the last game uc3, or ill have nothing to play until just cause 3 gets released.

Peep Show 13-10-15 10:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peterstar101 (Post 7463891)
Nolan North: 'Fans don't want an Uncharted movie'

I kinda agree, I don't really trust Hollywood with game movies after the abundance of times we've been burned with terrible ones.

Nolan has been reading my posts I see.

Lara_Fan1 13-10-15 12:06

Well the games are like a huge Hollywood movie anyway, so I don't understand why people wouldn't want one. As for me, I wouldn't mind one the only problem would be who plays Nathan. I don't want Chris Platt he's not Nate.

Tombraider95 13-10-15 12:15

National Treasure was pretty much the film version of Uncharted. I think I'd rather them not make one, yet do The Last of Us instead. (Not with Joel and Ellie)

Shark_Blade 13-10-15 13:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombraider95 (Post 7463967)
National Treasure was pretty much the film version of Uncharted. I think I'd rather them not make one, yet do The Last of Us instead. (Not with Joel and Ellie)

Not with Joel and Ellie is like walking dead bruh.