www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   TOMB RAIDER General Discussion Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=187894)

Lukass 20-04-12 02:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by motoleo (Post 6118623)
But I'm not going to be part of that. Even if it's bad I'm gonna say its good. Just to secure another game.

After all your hating comments! Wow! Well done! :tmb:

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6118626)
Saying it's good won't do crap all.

If they're going to do another game, they're going to do another game. The most we can do is provide decent and true-ish feedback.

+1

motoleo 20-04-12 02:52

Hoping for a 9 out of 10 rating. A 10 out of 10 would be nice. http://www.en.kolobok.us/smiles/arti...uz/JC_pray.gif

Mr. Giraffe 20-04-12 03:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by motoleo (Post 6118630)
Hoping for a 9 out of 10 rating. A 10 out of 10 would be nice. http://www.en.kolobok.us/smiles/arti...uz/JC_pray.gif

Your special.

Technically CD never lied to us, they merely exaggerated. That is what I am cautious about. Like I said I hope I am wrong and this game is great, but I am not going to say this game is going to be amazing based off what? Motoleo saying it will be revolutionary?

Stevo505 20-04-12 04:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by motoleo (Post 6118623)
You know the worst-case scenario will be Square Enix saying, "Our sales goals were not met. Tomb Raider has been an excellent franchise, but we're going to stop here." then basically running away.

But I'm not going to be part of that. Even if it's bad I'm gonna say its good. Just to secure another game.

Just buy it. If it sells well they'll make another game no doubt.

EmpReb 20-04-12 04:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by motoleo (Post 6118594)
Snip

I think you forget Samus Aran. She has the number one slot in a few things.

lcroft_lc 20-04-12 05:46

12 pages of bull**** since I left 10 hours ago. :rolleyes:

Except the podcast news. Loads of phenomenal info tonight. :jmp:

Lara_Zoz2006 20-04-12 08:20

Oh my gosh still now news !!! I've not been on here for agggeeeeess and I thought I'll check today and still nothing

Cd really need to pull something out the bag , u look at the line up of games out this year and the current media behind them

That's some big competition !!!

tampi 20-04-12 09:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 6118713)
12 pages of bull**** since I left 10 hours ago. :rolleyes:

Except the podcast news. Loads of phenomenal info tonight. :jmp:

Where? That's for sure? :confused:

slavo120 20-04-12 09:17

No news tonight in podcast...podcast is about CD and cooking, cleaning ladies stupid unimportant matters etc., not about Tomb Raider :(

lcroft_lc 20-04-12 09:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by tampi (Post 6118810)
Where? That's for sure? :confused:

Meagan posted that she finished editing yesterday. So tonight she supposed to upload it. New info. :jmp:

Lukass 20-04-12 09:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 6118822)
Meagan posted that she finished editing yesterday. So tonight she supposed to upload it. New info. :jmp:

You're going to be disappointed.

slavo120 20-04-12 09:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 6118822)
Meagan posted that she finished editing yesterday. So tonight she supposed to upload it. New info. :jmp:

But in podcast never been a new info

tampi 20-04-12 09:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 6118822)
Meagan posted that she finished editing yesterday. So tonight she supposed to upload it. New info. :jmp:

lol, if in the podcast there is some interview to the cleaning team personal, as you do jokes, we can find substantial comments on Meagan's workstation place.
Cleaning that piece of the office can be tremendous!:eek::vlol:

Lukass 20-04-12 09:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by slavo120 (Post 6118825)
But in podcast never been a new info

Some people find it interesting and we won't blame them for their opinion. I'm always looking forward those five answers, so let's hope we'll learn something new about the game today.

klona 20-04-12 10:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by slavo120 (Post 6118811)
No news tonight in podcast...podcast is about CD and cooking, cleaning ladies stupid unimportant matters etc., not about Tomb Raider :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6118824)
You're going to be disappointed.

Joy Killers. :pi:

lcroft_lc 20-04-12 11:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6118824)
You're going to be disappointed.

Its become a habit already. Everytime before release the podcast I think maybe this is it, this will contain phenomenal new info. :yah: But it comes out as nothing. :pi:

Quote:

Originally Posted by slavo120 (Post 6118825)
But in podcast never been a new info

There is always new informations flooding out in podcasts, they are just not related to game only. :pi:

Quote:

Originally Posted by tampi (Post 6118832)
lol, if in the podcast there is some interview to the cleaning team personal, as you do jokes, we can find substantial comments on Meagan's workstation place.
Cleaning that piece of the office can be tremendous!:eek::vlol:

Maybe that cleaning lady would give away some info she saw accidentally. :jmp:

klona 20-04-12 11:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 6118951)
Maybe that cleaning lady would give away some info she saw accidentally. :jmp:

Are you sure that she saw them accidentally? :pi:

lcroft_lc 20-04-12 11:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by klona (Post 6118955)
Are you sure that she saw them accidentally? :pi:

No everyone is so damn eager for new stuffs, even the cleaning lady. :p

Spong 20-04-12 11:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 6118969)
No everyone is so damn eager for new stuffs, even the cleaning lady. :p

I'm not fussed about not getting new info. I have other things I can be doing :wve:

Lukass 20-04-12 11:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spong (Post 6118982)
I'm not fussed about not getting new info. I have other things I can be doing :wve:

Of course you are! Not as much as we are, but you certainly are too, otherwise you wouldn't brows this section :D You're looking for new stuff too, don't lie, please....

Spong 20-04-12 12:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6118988)
Of course you are! Not as much as we are, but you certainly are too, otherwise you wouldn't brows this section :D You're looking for new stuff too, don't lie, please....

I browse this section because you lot make me laugh (most of the time). I don't browse looking for news because, when any news does break, I won't need to look for it in existing threads, it'll be all over the board and in my face.

Some news would be good purely in the sense that it gives me a better idea of whether or not I want the game. If they released no news between now and the release of the game, I wouldn't really care, but the chances of me buying the game would be lower (unless there's a demo). But, having said that, the news itself can put me off. Like the stuff about the (crap) hunting, or the obsession with ramming Lara down our throats that Crystal still has. Oh, and the rumour about multiplayer as well, that's the biggest deterrent for me.

lcroft_lc 20-04-12 12:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spong (Post 6118982)
I'm not fussed about not getting new info. I have other things I can be doing :wve:

Trust me I believe you. You are not even interested in this game. ;)

You should probably join your forum. :p There is a podcast discussion section as well. :p

Spong 20-04-12 12:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 6119011)
You should probably join your forum. :p There is a podcast discussion section as well. :p

They pay me millions of dollars a day for the honour of using my name on their site :ohn:

Lukass 20-04-12 12:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spong (Post 6119013)
They pay me millions of dollars a day for the honour of using my name on their site :ohn:

:vlol:!

btw. You don't have to play the multiplayer if you don't want to. You can ignore it. I wouldn't mind it if it's separated from the story of the game. But if the multiplayer is going to affect the main game, I'd hate that too.

lcroft_lc 20-04-12 12:20

New Favicon in TR site looks great BTW. :)

Spong 20-04-12 12:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6119014)
btw. You don't have to play the multiplayer if you don't want to. You can ignore it. I wouldn't mind it if it's separated from the story of the game. But if the multiplayer is going to affect the main game, I'd hate that too.

They can have multiplayer if there's a demand, but I won't buy the game if any of it is on the disc they want me to buy because it would represent a percentage of content I don't want. Why should I (or anyone) have to pay for that if we don't want it? It's one of the reasons I got hacked off with the Assassin's Creed series. If there's any multiplayer in TR, then I'd want it to be the true definition of a bolt-on. I'd want it to be something that is completely optional DLC, so optional that there is no multiplayer content at all on the disc you buy from the shop.

But anyway, I don't want to get bogged down in the whole multiplayer thing again. It's depressing, and larafan will go off on one of his meandering, nonsensical rambles if he sees it. Let's change the subject...

Lukass 20-04-12 12:26

@lcroft_lc New what?

@Spong I bet the multiplayer is going to be DLC.

lcroft_lc 20-04-12 13:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6119026)
@lcroft_lc New what?

Favicon. Small logo written beside www.tombraider.com in your address bar. TR. Kinda like the way written in your avatar. :)

Stevo505 20-04-12 14:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spong (Post 6118982)
I'm not fussed about not getting new info. I have other things I can be doing :wve:

Then go do them. :vlol:

Spong 20-04-12 14:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevo505 (Post 6119258)
Then go do them. :vlol:

I do, all the time :tmb:

lcroft_lc 20-04-12 14:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spong (Post 6119263)
I do, all the time :tmb:

But if that website gives you a million dollar bucks each day then what you need to do? :tea:

Spong 20-04-12 14:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 6119294)
But if that website gives you a million dollar bucks each day then what you need to do? :tea:

Spend it.

just*raidin*tomb 20-04-12 16:40

Crystal Dynamics confirms a Gameplay Trailer release for next Friday.

I can't even. O-M-G a;sdfja;lsdkfja;slkdfj D: ****

lcroft_lc 20-04-12 16:55

PSM3 just tweeted this:

Quote:

GTAV release on 26/10/2012 claims unverified Blockbuster 'release list' http://img.ly/h7N9
http://s3.amazonaws.com/imgly_produc...1531/large.jpg

But it has Tomb Raider 2012 on June 8 as release date as well.

Probably fake though.

Spong 20-04-12 16:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 6119532)

Oh look, a bit of paper with some print and highlighter pen on it. Must be true.

:pi::p

lcroft_lc 20-04-12 16:58

They posts other titles release date close to original except GTA V.

MyRaider4Life 20-04-12 16:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 6119532)
But it has Tomb Raider 2012 on June 8 as release date as well.

Probably fake though.

It actually has it listed as August 6.

LOL WAIT NEVERMIND I THOUGHT IT WAS THE US TYPE.

Spong 20-04-12 17:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 6119545)
They posts other titles release date close to original except GTA V.

Definitely must be true then.

tampi 20-04-12 17:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by just*raidin*tomb (Post 6119489)
Crystal Dynamics confirms a Gameplay Trailer release for next Friday.

I can't even. O-M-G a;sdfja;lsdkfja;slkdfj D: ****

:vlol: :smk::D

Quote:

Originally Posted by MyRaider4Life (Post 6119550)
It actually has it listed as August 6.

LOL WAIT NEVERMIND I THOUGHT IT WAS THE US TYPE.

I read an article where it said in November.

klona 20-04-12 17:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by just*raidin*tomb (Post 6119489)
Crystal Dynamics confirms a Gameplay Trailer release for next Friday.

I can't even. O-M-G a;sdfja;lsdkfja;slkdfj D: ****

I didn't fall for that. :pi:


All times are GMT. The time now is 19:54.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.