www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   TOMB RAIDER General Discussion Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=187894)

Weemanply109 04-05-12 16:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by TippingWater (Post 6149105)
There is no way that they would cancel a game as popular as this.

Got that right.

klona 04-05-12 16:33

I was just kidding, you guys. :pi:

Quote:

Originally Posted by just*raidin*tomb (Post 6149101)
You guys are so butt-hurt over not having any information. It's quite amusing. :p

Why, thank you! :p

TippingWater 04-05-12 16:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by klona (Post 6149107)
I was just kidding, you guys. :pi:

Why, thank you! :p

I know you were just joking around :p.

lcroft_lc 04-05-12 16:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by klona (Post 6149079)
BREAKING NEWS
:vlol:

April 1 surpassed 33 days ago. :p

slavo120 04-05-12 17:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 6149167)
April 1 surpassed 33 days ago. :p

don't say this....we must get something before E3 in May :hea:..
CD are insane with this bull**** silent what they doing :smk:

Lukass 04-05-12 17:45

At this moment, with the lack of info I wouldn't really be surprised if the game was cancelled. I wouldn't even mind, because I'm so sick and tired of the waiting, that the statement about the cancellation would be AT LEAST something "new" about the game, if you know what I mean. It would be a news.

Mikky 04-05-12 17:47

Cancellation? Seriously, guys? No. It's not gonna happen.

lcroft_lc 04-05-12 18:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6149340)
Cancellation? Seriously, guys? No. It's not gonna happen.

This. Tomb Raider reached Alpha stage in January. There's no way a game can need 1 year for polishing or bug fixing(except Skyrim).

slavo120 04-05-12 18:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6149340)
Cancellation? Seriously, guys? No. It's not gonna happen.

I donīt know but this looks weird...similar like with Metal Gear Solid : Rising what was announced and then big lack of news all year then was renamed on Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance and they changed developer from Kojima Productions on Platinum Games etc...simply all year nothing, seems like something does not go according to plan...and Karl still said "soon soon bla bla ,VA announce soon bla bla" look like plans changed, but why ??? i think that something not do according to plan...I donīt expect cancellation but is definitely weird what going around this game :(

leglion 04-05-12 18:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by slavo120 (Post 6149394)
I donīt know but this looks weird...similar like with Metal Gear Solid : Rising what was announced and then big lack of news all year then was renamed on Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance and they changed developer from Kojima Productions on Platinum Games etc...simply all year nothing, seems like something does not go according to plan...and Karl still said "soon soon bla bla ,VA announce soon bla bla" look like plans changed, but why ??? i think that something not do according to plan...I donīt expect cancellation but is definitelly weird what going around this game :(

How does lack of news in anyway prove cancellation. Especially when CD SAID EVERYTHING WAS RUNNING SMOOTHLY! -____- I CANNOT!

Luis Augusto 04-05-12 18:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6149340)
Cancellation? Seriously, guys? No. It's not gonna happen.

Well, Assassin's Creed 3 is about to get cancelled if the demand goes too far. I know it's not the same situation, but it shows that it isn't impossible for a renamed game to get cancelled.

However I know everything is going as planned. We just need to wait a little more ;)

slavo120 04-05-12 18:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by leglion (Post 6149400)
How does lack of news in anyway prove cancellation. -____- I CANNOT!

i said that lack of news all year is equal to something does not go according to plan..i donīt expect cancellation this game

leglion 04-05-12 18:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by slavo120 (Post 6149409)
i said that lack of news all year is equal to something does not go according to plan..i donīt expect cancellation this game

Well CD said themselves that everything was going smoothly so you can stop spamming every thread in this section about the game being cancelled or not going according to plan or however you wanna put it.

lcroft_lc 04-05-12 18:13

Brent Dady (Sr. Brand Manager for the Tomb Raider franchise) tweeted this one hour ago:
Quote:

I dreamt about Tomb Raider last night. Inception.
Maybe something we might see very near future. :)

Mikky 04-05-12 18:15

OMG, I am absolutely dying with excitement! D: not

Lukass 04-05-12 18:16

^ I love how you keep putting the sentence
Quote:

"Maybe something we might see very near future.
under every tweet.

motoleo 04-05-12 18:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by slavo120 (Post 6149394)
simply all year... nothing..... seems like something does not go according to plan...I donīt expect cancellation but is definitely weird what going around this game :(

That's what I had assumed as well. It's whatever.

lcroft_lc 04-05-12 18:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6149438)
^ I love how you keep putting the sentence under every tweet.

My vocabulary is very limited. :(

slavo120 04-05-12 18:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by leglion (Post 6149415)
Well CD said themselves that everything was going smoothly so you can stop spamming every thread in this section about the game being cancelled or not going according to plan or however you wanna put it.

you have big confidence in CD...everything what they saying are only PR talks..
i want see results, like gameplay mechanics etc works ;)..and they still only talks bla bla bla..when i will see that everything going smoothly then I believe

leglion 04-05-12 18:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by slavo120 (Post 6149459)
you have big confidence in CD...everything what they saying are only PR talks..
i want see results, like gameplay mechanics etc works ;)..and they still only talks bla bla bla..when i will see that everything going smoothly then I believe

Well what i'm saying has far more basis than what you're saying. They won't say everything is going smoothly and the game has reached alpha stages if the game has the possibility of being cancelled. :rolleyes:

Lukass 04-05-12 18:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 6149452)
My vocabulary is very limited. :(

It's not about your English, mine is rubbish too :p It's about your extreme faith we would get anything in the near future.

motoleo 04-05-12 18:32

Silence might be a good sign. Maybe they're trying to be like Apple. They don't go out doing PR and advertising until the product is available. So it's kind of smart when you think about it.

You can't really complain about them doing a big campaign a while back because if the campaign was so big, wouldn't we have more information than we already do?

Apple just stays quiet. And then it all just comes out: All of a sudden.

tombstone 04-05-12 18:41

why the sudden change of heart? You were complaining about the lack of news.:whi:

LNSNHGTDS 04-05-12 18:48

Personally, as long as the game does come out I don't have a problem whether they do or whether they do not give us news like once in a while and whatnot.

motoleo 04-05-12 18:52

I have two different perspectives on it. The team working on the game, they don't have the liberty to just advertise it whenever they please,

It could be close to actually being done. They could be printing the discs, writing the manuals and setting up the servers as we speak!

The gaming community must surely know all that goes into making a video game, you would think they'd be the most patient ones.

Phlip 04-05-12 19:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by leglion (Post 6149465)
Well what i'm saying has far more basis than what you're saying. They won't say everything is going smoothly and the game has reached alpha stages if the game has the possibility of being cancelled. :rolleyes:

Did you forget this?:
Quote:

Originally Posted by leglion (Post 6110183)
Or does the ":rolleyes:" Smiley trigger a lot of fights on here?
I dunno, that smiley just comes off as really rude to me. I know i use it but it's usually after rudeness has been established. But I'm willing to bet if i ever had a heated argument on here it was because of that smiley. :|

Does anyone else notice this?


leglion 04-05-12 19:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phlip (Post 6149528)
Did you forget this?:

No not really. I was annoyed. Notice i said usually too. So i don't see your point.

Phlip 04-05-12 19:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by leglion (Post 6149530)
No not really. I was annoyed.

The hypocrisy is unreal, and wow, your short fuse is even shorter than I thought!

leglion 04-05-12 19:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phlip (Post 6149531)
The hypocrisy is unreal, and wow, your short fuse is even shorter than I thought!

Well, that user has been posting the same thing practically since he joined so i wouldn't call that a short fuse. It's not hypocrisy either.

Quote:

I know i use it but it's usually after rudeness has been established.
Quote:

u·su·al (yzh-l) adj. 1. Commonly encountered, experienced, or observed: the usual summer heat. 2. Regularly or customarily used: ended the speech with the usual expressions of thanks. 3. In conformity with regular practice or procedure: Come at the usual time. Idiom: as usual As commonly or habitually happens: As usual, I slept late that Saturday morning.
Just in case you don't know the definition. ;)

Weemanply109 04-05-12 19:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phlip (Post 6149528)
Did you forget this?:

The quote kinda explains itself.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phlip (Post 6149531)
The hypocrisy is unreal, and wow, your short fuse is even shorter than I thought!

He's not being a hypocrite, really. He already mentioned in the post you quoted that he uses it "only after rudeness has been established". Which is true in this scenario, I guess.

EDIT: Oh, the post above me... :/

Phlip 04-05-12 19:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by leglion (Post 6149534)
Well, that user has been posting the same thing practically since he joined so i wouldn't call that a short fuse. It's not hypocrisy either.





Just in case you don't know the definition. ;)

Oh yeah, nice loophole you found. How convenient. :tmb:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Weemanply109 (Post 6149542)
The quote kinda explains itself.



He's not being a hypocrite, really. He already mentioned in the post you quoted that he uses it "only after rudeness has been established". Which is true in this scenario, I guess.

EDIT: Oh, the post above me... :/

Well, yeah, he did use it after being sarcastic, so hypocrisy is there.

leglion 04-05-12 19:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phlip (Post 6149550)
Oh yeah, nice loophole you found. How convenient. :tmb:


Well, yeah, he did use it after being sarcastic, so hypocrisy is there.

Nope. Nowhere in my post did i say I'm never sarcastic without being provoked. Not to mention i wasn't sarcastic towards Slavo. Nice attempt though. This is my last reply to you. Looks like you're still butthurt about what happened a while ago.

NRO. 04-05-12 19:27

So, have you guys heard of this game called Tomb Raider?
stop arguing plox. I don't want this thread to get closed.

AGAIN.

Weemanply109 04-05-12 19:28

Lil Kim's song lyrics will be really useful here - "SHUT UP BITCH!"

Stop arguing.

Was this thread really closed before?

leglion 04-05-12 19:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Weemanply109 (Post 6149564)
Lil Kim's song lyrics will be really useful here - "SHUT UP BITCH!"

Stop arguing.

Was this thread really closed before?

Yep. I think people were spamming with GIF's. One reason the waiting room thread will be closed.

Weemanply109 04-05-12 19:30

Oh, ok. We should get back on topic then.

Tomb Raider is the reason I breathe.

larafan25 04-05-12 19:31

Well then let's spam without gifs.

**** poop.

NVM.

So it's the 4th of May. Time is soaring by ....really slowly actually ...to be honest ....instead of lying.

Some people think they're not going to like this game because they like other weird games, but they're going to like the combat and buy the game. I know.

motoleo 04-05-12 19:31

Could/might, not will, leg. Why would gifs be considered SPAM?

larafan25 04-05-12 19:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by motoleo (Post 6149572)
Why would gifs be considered SPAM?

Because the food game is spam, but this or that is not, so gifs are spam.

thare.

Dunst thow no wai, cuz eye dun?

leglion 04-05-12 19:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by motoleo (Post 6149572)
Could/might, not will, leg. Why would gifs be considered SPAM?

Ask a mod. They'd be happy to explain.


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:17.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.