www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   TOMB RAIDER General Discussion Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=187894)

.:Tirivol:. 14-05-12 19:39

Did Legend and Anniversary looked so cartoon like? I forgot how NG they were xD

tampi 14-05-12 19:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexander990 (Post 6168096)

Look how they improved over time. :p

Verily. :cool:

Alexander990 14-05-12 19:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by tampi (Post 6168105)
Verily. :cool:

Or maybe my subconscious mind intentionally picked those buggy images. Cause there were better ones from TRA :P
Don't know...:whi: but I honestly think the one on the tree is very close to brilliance.

She's starting to look more like this graphically... and i am loving it. Can you imagine if we get an extremely well polished game, just like in trailer. Wouldn't that be nice ? :D

http://storage.siliconera.com/wordpr...2012_thumb.jpg

tampi 14-05-12 20:01

I didn't remember that picture now :eek:. Indeed! the resemblance is more and more amazing. The use of light, colors.

That would be fantastic!:cool:

just*raidin*tomb 14-05-12 20:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by tampi (Post 6168149)
I didn't remember that picture now :eek:. Indeed! the resemblance is more and more amazing. The use of light, colors.

That would be fantastic!:cool:

What picture? O.o

tampi 14-05-12 20:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by just*raidin*tomb (Post 6168165)
What picture? O.o

That on the mirror. The similarity of light and color with the new image is remarkable. Apparently the same quality of the video in the game. That is outstanding.

Alexander990 14-05-12 20:20

This might be a stupid question but I am wondering who is the first member of this forum? :o

SpyrosMonster 14-05-12 20:22

^ the owner ? :P

Spong 14-05-12 20:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexander990 (Post 6168197)
This might be a stupid question but I am wondering who is the first member of this forum? :o

This guy perhaps (judging by the url)?

[/off-topic]

Lukass 14-05-12 20:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spong (Post 6168208)
This guy perhaps (judging by the url)?

[/off-topic]

He has no friends...

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...eraloneplz.png

Alexander990 14-05-12 20:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spong (Post 6168208)
This guy perhaps (judging by the url)?

[/off-topic]

Thanks.:) That was a little creepy tbh. 2005,admin,blank page,no friends. creepy.

Adamaru 14-05-12 20:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spong (Post 6168208)
This guy perhaps (judging by the url)?

[/off-topic]

He can't be. Look at registration date... This forum has existed since 2003, hasn't it?

EDIT: Well, he's an admin... Admins can do such a sorcery...

Gamd1011 14-05-12 20:31

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/member.php?u=2 is older.

just*raidin*tomb 14-05-12 20:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by tampi (Post 6168187)
That on the mirror. The similarity of light and color with the new image is remarkable. Apparently the same quality of the video in the game. That is outstanding.

Mirror?

wat :confused:

Adamaru 14-05-12 20:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamd1011 (Post 6168229)

2000! Hell dammit... I mean... Let's get back on topic, guys! :pi:

Spong 14-05-12 20:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adamaru (Post 6168226)
He can't be. Look at registration date... This forum has existed since 2003, hasn't it?

EDIT: Well, he's an admin... Admins can do such a sorcery...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamd1011 (Post 6168229)

LOL, that's the last time I base my assumption on the url. It seemed logical at the time :p

[/off-topic]

Alexander990 14-05-12 20:35

So yeah, I think the game improved a lot :vlol:

tampi 14-05-12 20:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by just*raidin*tomb (Post 6168237)
Mirror?

wat :confused:

loool This:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexander990 (Post 6168118)
Or maybe my subconscious mind intentionally picked those buggy images. Cause there were better ones from TRA :P
Don't know...:whi: but I honestly think the one on the tree is very close to brilliance.

She's starting to look more like this graphically... and i am loving it. Can you imagine if we get an extremely well polished game, just like in trailer. Wouldn't that be nice ? :D

http://storage.siliconera.com/wordpr...2012_thumb.jpg

Don't you see that color, light and the detail is very similar to the new screenshoot?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexander990 (Post 6168096)
http://cloud.videogamewriters.com/wp...ider_delay.jpg

Look how they improved over time. :p


just*raidin*tomb 14-05-12 20:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by tampi (Post 6168256)
loool This:



Don't you see that color, light and the detail is very similar to the new screenshoot?

Lol there is no image/picture color/light whatever there...:vlol: I don't see anything.

tampi 14-05-12 20:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by just*raidin*tomb (Post 6168260)
Lol there is no image/picture color/light whatever there...:vlol:

Now me.

What???? :confused:

larafan25 14-05-12 20:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by just*raidin*tomb (Post 6168260)
Lol there is no image/picture color/light whatever there...:vlol: I don't see anything.

It's the new screenshot of Lara in the tree.

just*raidin*tomb 14-05-12 20:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6168270)
It's the new screenshot of Lara in the tree.

He's saying that the screenshot looks very similar to some other picture though.

Alexander990 14-05-12 20:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by just*raidin*tomb (Post 6168285)
He's saying that the screenshot looks very similar to some other picture though.

http://storage.siliconera.com/wordpr...2012_thumb.jpgthis

Lio123 14-05-12 20:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6167834)
Great.

I hope we at least get the playable demo at Christmas.

:hug:

just*raidin*tomb 14-05-12 20:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexander990 (Post 6168298)

THERES NOTHING THERE I DONT SEE ANYTHING :c

Alexander990 14-05-12 21:00

http://www.videogamesblogger.com/wp-...eenshot-cg.jpg

Try the link.

just*raidin*tomb 14-05-12 21:03

Oh....I don't get it though. How is that similar to the screenshot? The hair maybe I guess. :p

larafan25 14-05-12 21:04

I think he's saying nthe graphics are like CGI.

Lio123 14-05-12 21:12

Can you guys imagine if almost at the end of the game, Lara ends up with shorts?
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m416wy1lTT1qkakk5.jpg

larafan25 14-05-12 21:14

I can't imagine how they'd come off so easily, and I know it won't happen as Karl said no short shorts. But I can see visual hints and lines which imply shorts.

Spong 14-05-12 21:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lio123 (Post 6168346)
Can you guys imagine if almost at the end of the game, Lara ends up with shorts?
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m416wy1lTT1qkakk5.jpg

10/10 for your photo editing skills :tmb::vlol:

Gamd1011 14-05-12 21:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spong (Post 6168351)
10/10 for your photo editing skills :tmb::vlol:

I didn't even see it until you pointed it out. :vlol:!!

Phlip 14-05-12 21:17

Oh no, PLEASE don't let that walkie-talkie or whatever be an alternative for a headset. The mere thought makes me wanna drink petrol.


And tbh as much as I love hot pants on Lara, I want the gaming community to take Lara seriously so she would wear trousers from now on, like.

Billy959 14-05-12 21:20

this game will be GOTY!

Spong 14-05-12 21:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phlip (Post 6168356)
...I want the gaming community to take Lara seriously so she would wear trousers from now on, like.

No face or flesh, man :ton:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lio123 (Post 6168365)
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4177hWfLy1qkakk5.gif

I was just trying to make a point here.

I know, but the lines on her legs and the arrow made me laugh :p

Lukass 14-05-12 21:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spong (Post 6168351)
10/10 for your photo editing skills :tmb::vlol:

:vlol:

Mikky 14-05-12 21:43

Sooooooo... Anything else to talk about?

just*raidin*tomb 14-05-12 21:45

Nope. Time to go back into hibernation mode till the 31 which is in...17 days-ish. :D

larafan25 14-05-12 21:46

I seriously just can't wait to see more of this game.

Oh God.

I hope everything turns out well.

Rai 14-05-12 21:47

I had a random thought whilst I was having dinner. I cant' believe how slow I've been to see this, but when Lara is hanging in the sack, it's like a cocoon, right? So it's like a caterpillar, and she frees herself, to be...reborn. Random and unnecessary thought :p


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:13.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.