www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   How are you feeling (and why)? (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=194052)

Blue_light 12-07-20 20:29

I am struggling so hard not to tell an ego stroke seeker (to put it lightly) to go stick her head up her large intestine for the snarky answer she gave me for just commenting the name, and social media of the artist who drew the fanart she reposted, without giving credit, on the facebook group I'm part of.

I wish we were able to mute members on facebook groups, I've never seen an ego stroke seeker as unbearably annoying as that chick.

DragonSlayer 12-07-20 21:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue_light (Post 8216307)
I am struggling so hard not to tell an ego stroke seeker (to put it lightly) to go stick her head up her large intestine for the snarky answer she gave me for just commenting the name, and social media of the artist who drew the fanart she reposted, without giving credit, on the facebook group I'm part of.

I wish we were able to mute members on facebook groups, I've never seen an ego stroke seeker as unbearably annoying as that chick.

I'd say go for it if you want to or if possible just report the person that never gave credit to the person who's artwork she reposted, does the page have rules that state that credit must be given if someone else's artwork is reposted, if the page has admins let them know and if possible see if reporting can be done anonymously so that the person won't be able to give you a hard time for reporting them.

Blue_light 12-07-20 23:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonSlayer (Post 8216331)
does the page have rules that state that credit must be given if someone else's artwork is reposted

Surprisingly it has, not specifically for artwork, the rule is "in case you use information or any work done by third parties, you should reference the author on the post". Personally I'd rather give people a chance first, so I just credit the original sources on "their" post, hoping the reposter will eventually learn to do it, as well, since almost always they don't know better, but if credit is still not given, art is still reposted, and the reposter adds in an entitled attitude, then I'll definitely report it.

The "incident" actually happened yesterday, I just didn't say anything in response to her answer because it was the wrong time in every way, and still is a bit, now, which is why her comment is still grinding my gears. :p As of now, there's only one comment actually reacting to the drawing, so I'd rather just let it slide into oblivion.

But next time bish will learn her place if she disrespects art again.

Your answer actually helped me cool down a lot. Thanks. :hug: :hug: :hug:

TombRager 14-07-20 20:05

Relieved and kinda upset. Relieved because FINALLY the whole studying at home crap is over for me, and the latter because now I have a ****ton of stuff to do.

Zebra 14-07-20 20:33

Feeling like life has no meaning because WhatsApp's servers are apparently down for some reason (at least in some regions) :vlol:.

TRhalloween 15-07-20 00:24

Begging for morsels. Dying for a taste.

Yeauxleaux 16-07-20 21:00

On a high.

So since I went on Quarantine (which I'm now off, and back at work) I've been buying more stuff online and trying out Etsy. I recommend it to anyone I've found some great stuff on there.

I love it, but the recommendation settings are the devil. I deliberately signed out of my account so that, out of pure curiosity, I could have a gander at some... ummm how I say this in a PG way... particular items you use when you're single and at home alone.

Anyway despite doing that logged out, I now seem to permanently have items of that nature in my recommended settings, even whilst logged back in :o I just hope nobody can see that. I don't have my full name or my face publically attached to this profile so it's not really that bad, but still, trying to be discreet and classy here :vlol:

SnatchingEdges 16-07-20 21:54

Lmao I once tried to buy a dildo and my email box was filled with countless of hey, you still have Dildo Xtreme 7.3 Waterproof in your shopping cart. I usually open my email in class when I have to do an oral presentation, thanks goodness I saw the emails and now I have a different account only for powerpoints just in case :vlol:

lance6439 16-07-20 22:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnatchingEdges (Post 8218104)
Lmao I once tried to buy a dildo and my email box was filled with countless of hey, you still have Dildo Xtreme 7.3 Waterproof in your shopping cart. I usually open my email in class when I have to do an oral presentation, thanks goodness I saw the emails and now I have a different account only for powerpoints just in case :vlol:

Iconic

Yeauxleaux 16-07-20 22:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnatchingEdges (Post 8218104)
Lmao I once tried to buy a [redacted] and my email box was filled with countless of hey, you still have [redacted] in your shopping cart. I usually open my email in class when I have to do an oral presentation, thanks goodness I saw the emails and now I have a different account only for powerpoints just in case :vlol:

hahaha!

Sink through the floor moment.

Yes I've also created a separate email for anything work-related or business-y too. I'm not really doing anything that out there on the personal email, but it's good to separate them just in case.


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:30.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.