www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   General Resident Evil Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=189090)

Survival 20-02-12 11:28

General Resident Evil Thread

https://i.imgur.com/7Dl6Iiv.png

Quote:

The genre-defining masterpiece Resident Evil 2 returns, completely re-built from the ground up for a deeper narrative experience. Using Capcom’s proprietary RE Engine, Resident Evil 2 offers a fresh take on the classic survival horror saga with breathtakingly realistic visuals, heart-poundingly immersive audio, a new over-the-shoulder camera, and modernized controls on top of gameplay modes from the original game. The nightmares return reimagined for the PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®4 Pro on January 25, 2019.

In Resident Evil 2, the classic action, tense exploration, and puzzle solving gameplay that defined the Resident Evil series returns. Players join rookie police officer Leon Kennedy and college student Claire Redfield, who are thrust together by a disastrous outbreak in Raccoon City that transformed its population into deadly zombies. Both Leon and Claire have their own separate playable campaigns, allowing players to see the story from both characters’ perspectives. The fate of these two fan favorite characters is in players hands as they work together to survive and get to the bottom of what is behind the terrifying attack on the city. Will they make it out alive?

noonbob 20-02-12 11:31

nicely done :tmb: yay!! Resident evil :yah:

it's about time for a fresh start ;)

Spong 20-02-12 11:31

Yay! another new thread. OP could do with more pictures though, I need visual stimulus :/ :p

Ashley is in Resi 6. I LOL at those in denial of that fact. And anyone quoting this to roll out their silly 'reasons' as to why she isn't in Resi 6 are just proving my point :D

noonbob 20-02-12 11:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spong (Post 5987817)
Yay! another new thread. OP could do with more pictures though, I need visual stimulus :/ :p

Ashley is in Resi 6. I LOL at those in denial of that fact. And anyone quoting this to roll out their silly 'reasons' as to why she isn't in Resi 6 are just proving my point :D

do you really think that she grew a pair and stopped acting like a 8 year old girl screaming around and wat not :p ???

Spong 20-02-12 11:34

^She was just screaming at how bad the game was when she was in RE4 :pi:

Survival 20-02-12 11:35

Quote:

I am working on it right now :D

jajay119 20-02-12 11:40

Yay, a new RE thread. Open ALL the new threads!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spong (Post 5987820)

She may have been annoying, but next to Sheva in RE5 she was a delight. At least she just hid in a bin anfd followed you round. She didn't run round gobbling up every collectable item in the vicinity like Ms. Pacman with the munchies whilst leaving you to die.

ozzman 20-02-12 11:40

RE was and still is the best series ever, screw the overrated crap that is call of duty and halo

noonbob 20-02-12 11:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spong (Post 5987820)

loool :vlol:

maybe she didn't want Leon to be her knight in shining armour............

..well i don't know if that is 100% true considering she was basically askin him for sexual favours at the end of the game :cln:

the little whore

also she had really large breasts for somone of her size
do you think she got breast implants :pi:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ozzman (Post 5987829)
RE was and still is the best series ever, screw the overrated crap that is call of duty and halo

this :tmb: i don't see y people make a big fuss over them games to me they are boring but then again that's just me :p

Spong 20-02-12 11:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Survival (Post 5987823)
I am working on it right now :D

*constantly hits F5*
Cool box art collage :tmb:

Quote:

Originally Posted by jajay119 (Post 5987828)
She may have been annoying, but next to Sheva in RE5 she was a delight. At least she just hid in a bin anfd followed you round. She didn't run round gobbling up every collectable item in the vicinity like Ms. Pacman with the munchies whilst leaving you to die.

You make a damn good point :tmb:

Quote:

Originally Posted by noonbob (Post 5987833)

She was six years-old in RE4 O_o

noonbob 20-02-12 11:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spong (Post 5987834)
She was six years-old in RE4 O_o

o_O god !!! did she start puberty when she was 2 :cln:

btw Survival that first post is coming along great i love the pics :tmb:

Survival 20-02-12 11:52

Why oh WHY is there so much Resident Evil crap :mad: :p

Spong 20-02-12 11:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by noonbob (Post 5987838)
o_O god !!! did she start puberty when she was 2 :cln:

The smiley at the end of that sentence makes it seem all kinds of wrong :eek:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Survival (Post 5987841)

I'm assuming you're talking about dredging through all the pics online. But look at how good your OP is now :yah:

noonbob 20-02-12 11:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Survival (Post 5987841)

cos it's such a great GAME !!! :jmp:

Survival 20-02-12 12:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spong (Post 5987846)

I'm assuming you're talking about dredging through all the pics online. But look at how good your OP is now :yah:

Ok. I am done. For now at least. I definitely forgot some obscure RE thing somewhere but I believe everything important is there for everyone to see :p

Spong 20-02-12 12:12

Give yourself a pat on the back, you've done a grand job :tmb:

jajay119 20-02-12 12:13

If you feel inclined to include it at some point, I think it would be good to include a link to a timeline of event in the RE universe. Could save a lot of arguments further down the line :tmb:

igonge 20-02-12 12:16

Yay! Nice new thread :) Lookin' sexy :tmb:

Survival 20-02-12 12:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by noonbob (Post 5987838)

btw Survival that first post is coming along great i love the pics :tmb:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spong (Post 5987859)
Give yourself a pat on the back, you've done a grand job :tmb:

Quote:

Originally Posted by igonge (Post 5987864)
Yay! Nice new thread :) Lookin' sexy :tmb:

Thanks. Now excuse me I have to take a long shower :vlol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by jajay119 (Post 5987860)
If you feel inclined to include it at some point, I think it would be good to include a link to a timeline of event in the RE universe. Could save a lot of arguments further down the line :tmb:

Good idea. I will also add some synopsis sooner or later. At least a general overview of the storyline. Whatever happened to the bios people wrote in the old thread? Did someone saved them by any chance?

noonbob 20-02-12 12:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Survival (Post 5987865)
Thanks. Now excuse me I have to take a long shower :vlol:

:vlol:

Indeed, you take ur time and make sure u clean all those hard to reach places :p

like ur back :)

Zelda master 20-02-12 12:33

A new RE Topic... This must be a sign! :eek:

Nenya awakens 20-02-12 12:41

Great work :tmb:

I, for one am looking forward to ORC

jajay119 20-02-12 12:42

I'm getting a 3DS and Revelaitons tomorrow... or MGS3D - haven't decided yet.

noonbob 20-02-12 12:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by jajay119 (Post 5987882)

i got the 3ds just to play revelations it was a great game but i wouldn't say it's the best in the series or anything the swimming and survival aspects of the game are amazing !! i must say it kinda gives you a adrenaline rush ;)
and i love the theme :D

Miharu 20-02-12 13:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by jajay119 (Post 5987882)

Revelations. Yeah it's not the best in the franchise and the story is ****ing repulsive. But...It's actually better than RE4/5 combined IMHO.

robm_2007 20-02-12 15:18

General Resident Evil Post

I hate the thread title. You don't need to put the words general or thread in it. We know it's a thread, and we know that it is a general discussion.

Spong 20-02-12 15:28

^I didn't.

robm_2007 20-02-12 15:31

They're so precious at that age. That age of advanced senility.

---

Why do you like Ashley, anyways? She was stupid. Unless you like stupid, is that it?

Spong 20-02-12 15:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by robm_2007 (Post 5988072)
Why do you like Ashley, anyways? She was stupid. Unless you like stupid, is that it?

Why do you think I hang around this forum?

/burn

Seriously, I don't get why people had a problem with her. Like jajay said, Sheva was far worse.

robm_2007 20-02-12 15:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spong (Post 5988075)
Why do you think I hang around this forum?

/burn

Seriously, I don't get why people had a problem with her. Like jajay said, Sheva was far worse.

I don't get how anything was burned. No one here, besides post RE4 fans, think that RE isn't stupid.

Anyways, I hope that Ashley Birkin is able to be a worthy AI character, since she gets a gun. I wonder if she will get frustrated and throw it at enemies.

Spong 20-02-12 15:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by robm_2007 (Post 5988086)
I don't get how anything was burned. No one here, besides post RE4 fans, think that RE isn't stupid.

I was talking about the forum in general and its members, not specifically this thread.

[/dead joke]

Quote:

Originally Posted by robm_2007 (Post 5988086)
Anyways, I hope that Ashley Birkin is able to be a worthy AI character.

Ashley Birkin? Stop messing with my head :smk:

robm_2007 20-02-12 15:46

Don't forget about Sherry Alomar!!!

GenyaArikado 20-02-12 15:46

Quote:

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...jpg?1307463786

Spong 20-02-12 15:49

^Neither. I was serious. But, by all means, you carry on living in your fantasy world :p

GenyaArikado 20-02-12 15:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spong (Post 5988101)
^Neither. I was serious. But, by all means, you carry on living in your fantasy world :p

Again
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...jpg?1307463786

Spong 20-02-12 15:52

^You know, you're just underlining the point I was making.

jajay119 20-02-12 16:13

And it was all going so well....

Spong 20-02-12 16:18

^And it still is, it's just that Genya doesn't seem to have a sense of humour :vlol:

Survival 20-02-12 16:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by robm_2007 (Post 5988053)
I hate the thread title. You don't need to put the words general or thread in it. We know it's a thread, and we know that it is a general discussion.

I am just continuing the trend my friend. No matter what the thread name is, you can still expect people to create new threads for every little RE-related thing, because the search function sucks the stupidity out and they don't wanna loose it! :p

ozzman 20-02-12 17:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by noonbob (Post 5987833)
loool :vlol:

maybe she didn't want Leon to be her knight in shining armour............

..well i don't know if that is 100% true considering she was basically askin him for sexual favours at the end of the game :cln:

the little whore

this :tmb: i don't see y people make a big fuss over them games to me they are boring but then again that's just me :p

exactly , sure the graphics are good but i think the multiplayer is designed first as if they could care less about story, if the FPS evolved and changed , it would be better , re4 marked a new generation of RE games, giving capcom new grounds to try new things ,