www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider Anniversary (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   speedruns (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=226314)

zack3top123456 03-07-21 14:21

speedruns
 
just wondering if you can use cheats in replay level speedruns i never used air and health just the weapons and enemy health is this ok?

Greenapple968 03-07-21 15:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by zack3top123456 (Post 8307743)
just wondering if you can use cheats in replay level speedruns i never used air and health just the weapons and enemy health is this ok?

Are you talking about speedruns that you plan to record and upload videos of?

zack3top123456 03-07-21 16:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenapple968 (Post 8307756)
Are you talking about speedruns that you plan to record and upload videos of?

yeah im planning to record and upload them

Greenapple968 04-07-21 11:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by zack3top123456 (Post 8307761)
yeah im planning to record and upload them

Then I would say that the use of cheats would be okay, providing that you make it clear in the titles and descriptions that you are using cheats. The speedruns that you do also can't be compared to speedruns that don't use cheats if you are going to be using cheats. I've seen speedruns for various games where cheats have been used and it's been okay because it's been made clear in the video titles and descriptions.

zack3top123456 04-07-21 12:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenapple968 (Post 8307889)
Then I would say that the use of cheats would be okay, providing that you make it clear in the titles and descriptions that you are using cheats. The speedruns that you do also can't be compared to speedruns that don't use cheats if you are going to be using cheats. I've seen speedruns for various games where cheats have been used and it's been okay because it's been made clear in the video titles and descriptions.

ok thank you :)

Greenapple968 04-07-21 12:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by zack3top123456 (Post 8307905)
ok thank you :)

No problem. Feel free to share the speedruns with us if you're successful with them.


All times are GMT. The time now is 17:57.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.