www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

Princess_Paige 31-07-18 03:00

I’m pretty sure tomorrow is just going to be the combat 30 second video.
We only have to wait ten days for the NDA to lift from all these events. Then we’re gonna get a whole pile of new info plus likely some new footage

2001LC20 31-07-18 03:02

Sorry double post! Because of internet...

2001LC20 31-07-18 03:02

So far they released two and no one really does leave it like that because at least 3 is the number always! Maybe 7 too.

just*raidin*tomb 31-07-18 03:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Princess_Paige (Post 7939232)
Im pretty sure tomorrow is just going to be the combat 30 second video.
We only have to wait ten days for the NDA to lift from all these events. Then were gonna get a whole pile of new info plus likely some new footage

But the Calendar literally says Woman Masters Wild series releases JULY. And tomorrow is the last day of July and still... just little vignettes.

Princess_Paige 31-07-18 03:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by just*raidin*tomb (Post 7939238)
But the Calendar literally says Woman Masters Wild series releases JULY. And tomorrow is the last day of July and still... just little vignettes.

Paititi, traversal, world and combat may have been WMW. Either way we’ll find out tomorrow

AntRaidsTombs 31-07-18 03:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Princess_Paige (Post 7939240)
Paititi, traversal, world and combat may have been WMW. Either way well find out tomorrow

Right lol. They gave us something when people complained about not having anything. They also gave us something, and people are complaining about the WMW lol.

just*raidin*tomb 31-07-18 03:36

But my issue comes from promising to deliver on something and then not doing it... It is concerning.

How is that complaining? Obviously fans have been waiting in anticipation since July 1st so I just think it's bizarre to do it on the last day. But whatever, it's clear their marketing department is lousy at their job.

The game looks good and it's getting bogged down by this marketing strategy. :(

I hope I eat my words. I loved everything we have seen. It's just not what they promised.

2001LC20 31-07-18 03:43

I am seeing a lot of AC fans calling the franchise is dead because it's more of an RPG now! And of course a female choice who is a lesbian.
The situation is way worse than TR even with that **** marketing! I definitely see way less hype for AC than TR.
I still want ACO to be successful because it looks like how i would shadow to look :p and a female character with different personalities also more RPG elements is amazing! Guess AC fans don't want that.

AntRaidsTombs 31-07-18 04:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by just*raidin*tomb (Post 7939242)
But my issue comes from promising to deliver on something and then not doing it... It is concerning.

How is that complaining? Obviously fans have been waiting in anticipation since July 1st so I just think it's bizarre to do it on the last day. But whatever, it's clear their marketing department is lousy at their job.

The game looks good and it's getting bogged down by this marketing strategy. :(

I hope I eat my words. I loved everything we have seen. It's just not what they promised.

I understood if they gave us absolutely nothing. They gave us a walkthrough of Paititi, and two short videos which are probably part of the WMW. I dont know whats going on either, but hopefully once August hits everything gets better.

just*raidin*tomb 31-07-18 04:23

As long as they ramp things up I will be happy. I just want the game to succeed but I just don't know at this rate.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2001LC20 (Post 7939243)
I am seeing a lot of AC fans calling the franchise is dead because it's more of an RPG now! And of course a female choice who is a lesbian.
The situation is way worse than TR even with that **** marketing! I definitely see way less hype for AC than TR.
I still want ACO to be successful because it looks like how i would shadow to look :p and a female character with different personalities also more RPG elements is amazing! Guess AC fans don't want that.

I was a huge fan of AC with the Ezio trilogy and the franchise has turned into something I can't enjoy anymore. Although I did enjoy Origins quite a bit but Odyssey seems like a step in the wrong direction. TR looks miles better. (Thank God)