www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

Kurtis666 07-06-18 00:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vaskito (Post 7894710)
I think something like this will happen. She’ll introduce herself as the Tomb Raider on the very last scene

No, it's so corny...

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoahCrofRaider (Post 7894724)
If it was anything along these lines, I’d rather it be like:

“I made my mark. I knew what I must become. I became who I was meant to be. I became THE TOMB RAIDER. “

But what I really want is a nod to TR1. Something like a reboot version of TR1’s opening. It would be so cool with Camilla!!! Imagine her saying, I’m sorry, I only play for sport.” :jmp:

If that would happen my entire view on this franchise will change! IT'S PERFECT! I doubt they would do that though :(

2001LC20 07-06-18 00:38

Dude! These are cringy and not how Camilla would get impressed and haunted buy it! Forget these lol

Patrick star 07-06-18 00:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by JsotoTRSaga (Post 7894681)
Let's not forget thist list was made after I replayed all the games many times.

My earlier lists looked different bc Rise was still new, and when something is new sometimes it clouds your judgement.

Well , like I said , it's topped your lists for straight 2.5 years whenever a new "rank TR games" thread was made it's always up there (exactly up until Daniel's statement) , therefore it's definitely not the case of a clouded judgement because of a novelty factor , liking something because of its "newness" could happen , but it doesn't last more than a few months at most .

But I'm going to stop it I guess , lest we go further off-topic :ponder:

JuditePrince12 07-06-18 03:36

I don't think any ending can beat AOD's IMO but hopefully this defining moment is memorable! :jmp:

Ahmier 07-06-18 03:47

I love AOD’s ending. Simple walk into the distance ending but the music made it more grand. I like Underworld’s too aha

ThirteenCroft 07-06-18 03:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ahmier (Post 7894780)
I love AOD’s ending. Simple walk into the distance ending but the music made it more grand. I like Underworld’s too aha

Underworld's ending was beautiful. Even the deleted scene with Lara shooting Amanda, I loved her face when she walked away!

Ahmier 07-06-18 03:57

Shame it was deleted but I guess they wanted their ending to be a bit more peaceful. Still would’ve loved it either way.

Princess_Paige 07-06-18 04:01

As excited as I am for Shadow, the marketing has been terrible. They should have never announced the game until E3 and just been here’s the game, it releases in September. I also don’t understand why they’ve been so secretive about it either. People who played the demo said it didn’t look that different from Rise, so I can’t understand why they can’t even show 5 seconds of gameplay? Also the gear up guide model. Removing Tress-FX and all the lighting and rendering details. Like why? Why are they being so secretive? The only thing I can think of is that the demo people played was from an earlier build or something. Like it makes no sense why they haven’t shown anything. Even the screenshots that we got look like concept art and not very high quality. I can’t make sense of it

ThirteenCroft 07-06-18 04:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ahmier (Post 7894785)
Shame it was deleted but I guess they wanted their ending to be a bit more peaceful. Still would’ve loved it either way.

They could've put the deleted scene after the credits. Yet at the time, post-credits scenes weren't that popular

Ahmier 07-06-18 04:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Princess_Paige (Post 7894787)
As excited as I am for Shadow, the marketing has been terrible. They should have never announced the game until E3 and just been here’s the game, it releases in September. I also don’t understand why they’ve been so secretive about it either. People who played the demo said it didn’t look that different from Rise, so I can’t understand why they can’t even show 5 seconds of gameplay? Also the gear up guide model. Removing Tress-FX and all the lighting and rendering details. Like why? Why are they being so secretive? The only thing I can think of is that the demo people played was from an earlier build or something. Like it makes no sense why they haven’t shown anything. Even the screenshots that we got look like concept art and not very high quality. I can’t make sense of it

I think they chose this time bc of the movie tbh. Maybe that’s why they’re so secretive. Main plan was probably to reveal it all at E3 but we got this instead. Smart of them to get hype off from the movie though.