www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Alex Weiss Kiss Scene (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=223227)

ct_96 04-08-19 21:42

Alex Weiss Kiss Scene
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-ngQtaDilQ

in this scene, Lara did wants to kiss Alex's lips and Alex turns his head? or Lara did wants to kiss Alex's cheek?

jajay119 05-08-19 00:05

I think from the way Lara holds Alex's face she turned his face to kiss his cheek.

_Seth 05-08-19 08:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by jajay119 (Post 8117966)
I think from the way Lara holds Alex's face she turned his face to kiss his cheek.

To make sure she doesn't accidentally kiss him on the lips during his dying breath. Now that's what you call an evil, cold hearted, sadistic ice queen. She doesn't even tell the rest of the crew he gave up his life for their spanner. Lol.

Admles 05-08-19 09:27

Moving to Tomb Raider section

Grizzly Bear 05-08-19 21:02

This makes me think that Alex should have been a big part of Lara's nightmare in Shadow, his body should have appeared with Roth and Grim, it was a missed opportunity...

And... do we know what Kaz is doing?

OrangeJuice 05-08-19 21:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Seth (Post 8118042)
To make sure she doesn't accidentally kiss him on the lips during his dying breath. Now that's what you call an evil, cold hearted, sadistic ice queen. She doesn't even tell the rest of the crew he gave up his life for their spanner. Lol.

damn this game really had ass writing lmao

Underhoe 06-08-19 13:01

What surprises me most is how many people in the comments thought this awkward mess of a scene was any sort of emotional. Just re-watching made me again realise why I cannot stand this game.

Samz 06-08-19 14:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Underhoe (Post 8118425)
What surprises me most is how many people in the comments thought this awkward mess of a scene was any sort of emotional. Just re-watching made me again realise why I cannot stand this game.

I like how Alex's name isn't even known for half the game.

Truly a great character.

Blackmoor 06-08-19 14:52

Yeah, this isn't a favourite scene of mine.

I think it's sentimentalised writing with no earning of any of the emotion we're supposed to feel.

Athukraz 06-08-19 14:59

It's great y'all just hating cause it's tomb raider and this game isn't tomb raider. Just the facts


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:36.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.