Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider Next Generation (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Plugins Requests (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=216856)

SrDanielPonces 14-09-20 02:36

[QUOTE=mizuno_suisei;8208167]Plugin Request! :D

This one already exists however - but I'd adore if it could be modified.

[I]I'd like the Plugin_AutomaticFOV.dll to be edited to do [B]NOTHING.[/B][/I]

I don't like the effect in-game - i've tried all resolutions and the sides of the screen just warp for me.

If I remove it from the game's directory - the new FOV is awesome! i really like it!! however by removing that dll, it then corrupts other existing dll plugins i.e. classicinventory- such as I cannot go DOWN a tier in the inventory - my stopwatch item says 68569496849390 x Statistics - and the game crashes when I shoot her pistols haha.

I would without a doubt, use a 'dummy' automaticfov.dll on every modern TRLE level I download ongoing if I could!- it's irked me for a while.

I've looked into dll recreation with the src file but i am 100% lost :vlol: - if any one is a wizz - would really appreciate it![/QUOTE]

Some people like me use this plugin because it has a side effect of fixing the flyby fovs at the end of sequences. I wonder when people will stop deleting plugins thinking the game will play properly :rolleyes:

A_De 18-09-20 06:35

[QUOTE=mizuno_suisei;8208167]
[I]I'd like the Plugin_AutomaticFOV.dll to be edited to do [B]NOTHING.[/B][/I]
[/QUOTE]
The only thing I can complain with this plugin is the fact that it moves the keypad numbers outside of the keypad box you see on thе screen. This looks really weird, and I still not decided whether to use cutted version of screen but with digits on their place, or use plugin and live with keypad digits moved away...

OverRaider 20-09-20 10:41

@AkyV, Since this is the correct thread for requesting plugins I just copy those requests here with couple of new additional ones :D

1. make the troop to be able attack first whenever i wish with a trigger
2. make possibility of baddy and baddy_2 enemies not to follow uzi clips and small medipacks
3. create a condition to check that particular enemy does damage to lara
4. make a possibility to make any enemy poisonous
5. disable earthquake effect off of squishy_block2
6. create a condition to check that lara used less, equal or more than... amount of medipacks
7. recreate the old style secret collection statistics system, where it tells how many secrets are in each level and at the end how many the player found in total (example: lvl1: 4/6 secrets found, lvl2: 2/3 secrets found, the end statistics 6/9 sercet sfound)
8. recreate old style medipack used statistics, where it tells exactly how many medipacks the player used (in TR4 it counts +1 each time regardless of using small or big medipacks while in TR3 it counts +0.5 for small and +1 for big medipack)

AkyV 20-09-20 11:33

[QUOTE=OverRaider;8240614]
1. make the troop to be able attack first whenever i wish with a trigger
2. make possibility of baddy and baddy_2 enemies not to follow uzi clips and small medipacks
3. create a condition to check that particular enemy does damage to lara
4. make a possibility to make any enemy poisonous
5. disable earthquake effect off of squishy_block2[/QUOTE]

Added.

[QUOTE]6. create a condition to check that lara used less, equal or more than... amount of medipacks [/QUOTE]

Not added, already possible.
See my Plugin#1. Here is an example:

; Set Trigger Type - CONDITION 127
; Exporting: CONDITION(127:54) for PARAMETER(2) {Plugin_AkyVMix01}
; <#> : Parameters=PARAM_NUMBER_RELATION, 2
; <&> : Statistics. <#> Big/small medipacks have been used so far in (E) the level/game
; (E) : Game - Big medipack
; WARNING:
; If you'll give this trigger to other people or you'll use it with a script.txt different than current
; you should add to the script, first of triggergroup where you'll use this trigger, the following line:
; #define @Plugin_AkyVMix01 1
; Values to add in script command: $018000, 2, $47F

[QUOTE]7. recreate the old style secret collection statistics system, where it tells how many secrets are in each level and at the end how many the player found in total (example: lvl1: 4/6 secrets found, lvl2: 2/3 secrets found, the end statistics 6/9 secrets found)[/QUOTE]

Added.
Though, you can use this trigger in my Plugin#1 to copy the secrets found in a variable:

; Set Trigger Type - FLIPEFFECT 579
; Exporting: TRIGGER(3586:54) for FLIPEFFECT(579) {Plugin_AkyVMix01}
; <#> : Statistics. Write the actual value of (E) statistical parameter in <&> variable
; <&> : Global Byte Alfa3
; (E) : Game - Secrets found (Byte)
; WARNING:
; If you'll give this trigger to other people or you'll use it with a script.txt different than current
; you should add to the script, first of triggergroup where you'll use this trigger, the following line:
; Values to add in script command: $012000, 579, $E02

And then this to make a custom statistic screen yourself (in this tutorial stuffing data on the statistic screen is a bit more complicated, not having that F579 yet, but still, something similar):
[url]https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=211682[/url]

[QUOTE]8. recreate old style medipack used statistics, where it tells exactly how many medipacks the player used (in TR4 it counts +1 each time regardless of using small or big medipacks while in TR3 it counts +0.5 for small and +1 for big medipack)[/QUOTE]

Added, but see what I said at Item7 just above.
Anyway, F579 also works here, eg. in this form:

; Set Trigger Type - FLIPEFFECT 579
; Exporting: TRIGGER(593:54) for FLIPEFFECT(579) {Plugin_AkyVMix01}
; <#> : Statistics. Write the actual value of (E) statistical parameter in <&> variable
; <&> : Local Short Alfa2
; (E) : Level - Small medipack (Short, or probably low [<256] max amount: Byte)
; WARNING:
; Values to add in script command: $012000, 579, $251

OverRaider 21-09-20 08:15

Thanks for accepting my plugin requests :)

Regarding the possibility of some of them using variables, I did not know it was possible this way and even if I knew, I don't know how to make it work, I don't understand variables, they are too complicated for me to understand and they never worked for me, in addition there are numerous copying values, how should I know which one to use for a particular situation?

AkyV 21-09-20 12:17

Variables is not something we can explain in a nutshell. :o

I suggest downloading [URL="http://www.trlevelmanager.eu/download/trng_variables.zip"]this tutorial project[/URL] about variables, there is also a tutorial HTM in it.

OverRaider 22-09-20 21:34

Thanks for that AkyV.

Shakira Croft 02-07-22 14:05

Would it be possible to possible to make a plugin showing the key object whenever Lara plays the key aniamation in front of a keyhole?
I'm pretty sure someone did it in a game but I can't remember which one... :confused: :D

LoreRaider 02-07-22 14:35

I did it in Puna's Revenge without plugins :D

From what I remember I made a keyhole object which had two sides, one with and one without the key
When Lara performs the key animation, I use an organizer which turns the object on a precise frame to show the side with the key inserted :)

I've also made a meshswap to show the key on Lara's hand, you can check it here (timestamp 26:26)
[youtube]UCdXB9SfKFU[/youtube]

If you need a further explanation or the script let me know :)

Ranpyon 03-07-22 09:50

I was wondering, since the patch (for TR2) has been released, if it's possible to make a plugin with the waving background... :ponder: