www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

2001LC20 10-08-18 18:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWETombRaider (Post 7946748)
^ Is that the main menu for the specific demo or for the game? Doesn't look too bad, but I'd rather something scenic from afar.

It's 3D probably and it will probably constantly change but where you get the options and even each option may lead to a new side of the background like Batman Arkham games! Also did you see the INCREDIBLE Mayan temple in the loading screen in the Plyastation Underground video when the girl died? Not spoilery just skip some frames. :)

Ellioft 10-08-18 18:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by FearEffect (Post 7946729)
I just finished my new render. This was the hardest decision of my life. I decided to go for the version from the right. I wanted to keep it similar to the in-game version more this time.

https://nsa39.casimages.com/img/2018...3739516172.png

My god I love that it's really beautiful the use of the colors she looks incredible. You are amazing FearEffect. :jmp:

Nausinous 10-08-18 18:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by FearEffect (Post 7946729)
I just finished my new render. This was the hardest decision of my life. I decided to go for the version from the right. I wanted to keep it similar to the in-game version more this time.

https://nsa39.casimages.com/img/2018...3739516172.png

Her arms though :eek:

FearEffect 10-08-18 19:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ellioft (Post 7946755)
My god I love that it's really beautiful the use of the colors she looks incredible. You are amazing FearEffect. :jmp:

Thank you :hug:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nausinous (Post 7946756)
Her arms though :eek:

Lara Croft's been busy and preparing her muscles for her next adventure like

https://nsa39.casimages.com/img/2018...9313286928.jpg

kathrynnn 10-08-18 19:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by FearEffect (Post 7946770)
Lara Croft's been busy and preparing her muscles for her next adventure like

https://nsa39.casimages.com/img/2018...9313286928.jpg

:vlol::vlol:

By the way, your render is lovely!

Enya Brennan 10-08-18 19:21

An animated and progressively changing background with an idle Lara dusting and stretching similar to Legend and Anniversary would be quite nice as the main menu. Those beautiful locations should always be in the spotlight.

Grimaldi 10-08-18 19:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by FearEffect (Post 7946770)

AoD Lara after pulling one too many crates.

Vaskito 10-08-18 19:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grimaldi (Post 7946774)
AoD Lara after pulling one too many crates.

OMGGG! I'm DED!!!!!!!!

https://s15.postimg.cc/5i033k6ob/DED.jpg

Yeauxleaux 10-08-18 19:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vaskito (Post 7946778)

I'm confised if she's stretching, posing pseudo-provocatively, practicing her contortionist act or if she's just been some horrible trap that destroyed all her joints :vlol:

kathrynnn 10-08-18 19:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yeauxleaux (Post 7946783)
I'm confised if she's stretching, posing pseudo-provocatively, practicing her contortionist act or if she's just been some horrible trap that destroyed all her joints :vlol:

All of the above. Simultaneously. Because Lara could somehow manage to do all those things at the same time.


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:37.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.