www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

Aikon 14-08-18 10:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heartache (Post 7949250)
i would love if they'd announce super ultra graphic settings for shadow *_*

That would be really cool. Imagine if they showing early builds on purpose (one can hope).

But I think it can also be some sort of partnership with Nvidia like buy the new GTX 2080 and receive a free copy of SotTR.

2001LC20 14-08-18 10:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emix (Post 7949252)
The fact that they are working with Nvidia and that this game is supposed to sell their shiny, new 1000$ or more expensive GPUs makes me really worried. Plus they still didn't release System Requirements, less than one month before the release.

I have a feeling that it's going to be very demanding and maybe even not well optimized. Just like DE: Mankind Divided. I hope that i am wrong, but i am also pretty sure that i am not.

Pretty sure it's gonna be optimized really well but there will be some fancy options that requires an expensive-ass graphic cards! Like the ones yet to be announced. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomblover (Post 7949253)
I just want them to announce what the minimum required specs are. I mean, not that I have to worry, 'cos I'm on a fairly beefy MSI laptop, powered by Nvidia tech no less, but still.

EDIT:

Yikes. I hadn't considered this -- but then, I'm on a GeForce GTX 980M graphics card, so, and that's not completely outdated, I don't think. :vlol:

980m is good! You won't really have problems most likely. :)

tomblover 14-08-18 10:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2001LC20 (Post 7949259)
980m is good! You won't really have problems most likely. :)

I hope so -- thank you for letting me know! I really don't know **** about the hardware I'm using, to be honest... :vlol:

Princess_Paige 14-08-18 10:45

I read this online before and it made me lol :P

“Lara Croft heads into the jungle September 14, when Shadow of the Tomb Raider launches on PS4, PX and Xbox One. If you're a cartoonish mercenary who likes to meander in a fixed and predictable pattern of vigilance, be afraid. Be very afraid.”

Heartache 14-08-18 10:46

i trust nixxes. rise wasnt the very best but i still think it was fairly well optimized. i believe in them doing a great job for shadow

tomblover 14-08-18 11:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Princess_Paige (Post 7949262)
“Lara Croft heads into the jungle September 14, when Shadow of the Tomb Raider launches on PS4, PX and Xbox One. If you're a cartoonish mercenary who likes to meander in a fixed and predictable pattern of vigilance, be afraid. Be very afraid.”

:vlol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heartache (Post 7949263)
i trust nixxes. rise wasnt the very best but i still think it was fairly well optimized. i believe in them doing a great job for shadow

ROTTR has been used as something of a benchmark ever since its PC release -- that's not without reason, is it?

Enya Brennan 14-08-18 11:46

Starting to doubt I'll get to play the game if PC requirements are high. I'm no longer a regular gamer and haven't even touched a PC for like two years :vlol: Father has one gathering dust in his bedroom that I thought of using, but I'll check with him just in case.

2001LC20 14-08-18 11:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enya Brennan (Post 7949282)
Starting to doubt I'll get to play the game if PC requirements are high. I'm no longer a regular gamer and haven't even touched a PC for like two years :vlol: Father has one gathering dust in his bedroom that I thought of using, but I'll check with him just in case.

PC is the right place to play games! Go get a notebook with at least GTX1050 TI if you can it's not very expensive though it changes from country to country. :)

WWETombRaider 14-08-18 12:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Princess_Paige (Post 7949232)
Am I the only one who wants to see them bring back Amanda?

From the LAU franchise I kinda want to see Anaya back.

Enya Brennan 14-08-18 12:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2001LC20 (Post 7949285)
PC is the right place to play games! Go get a notebook with at least GTX1050 TI if you can it's not very expensive though it changes from country to country. :)

Just looked that one up. It's Amazon Top Rated and not as expensive as one might imagine, I'll consider it. Thanks for the advice! :)

I can't really justify a hefty price tag for something I won't make much use of. Besides, my degree is economically demanding and spending several grand on tech, materials and resources pretty much drains my puny bank account :vlol: