Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

Yuna´s Wish 25-01-19 21:36

[QUOTE=Grizzly Bear;8034244]I personally love it, but with the amount of wildlife in Peruvian jungle they could have done so much more...

Considering what they had they did a better job in Rise, there were wolves, huge bears, linxes, white leopards and lots of non-hostile animals, deers, boars, etc.

Shadow lacks predators, other than jaguars, the jungle feels safe...
I wish we had to be careful in water because an alligator could appear or that while we hide in the foliage we could have got bitten from a snake.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I'd love crocs or -proper- snakes to appear. But EM would probably give them the "instant death" attack means that piranhas have. You can always prove me awfully wrong, EM...[COLOR="White"]please!!![/COLOR]

LaughingTrendy 26-01-19 00:22

[QUOTE=Yuna´s Wish;8034248]Oh, I'd love crocs or -proper- snakes to appear. But EM would probably give them the "instant death" attack means that piranhas have. You can always prove me awfully wrong, EM...[COLOR="White"]please!!![/COLOR][/QUOTE]

I don't know if I could survive both water danger noodles AND land danger noodles.

AntRaidsTombs 26-01-19 00:23

I wish we got more snakes in the jungle.

veigafd 26-01-19 00:25

Somehow I think that one of the dlc's tomb could be a full underwater tomb.

johnanonymouz 26-01-19 00:33

[QUOTE=veigafd;8034290]Somehow I think that one of the dlc's tomb could be a full underwater tomb.[/QUOTE]

me too. the game had a lot of underwater sections and the dlc had none so far so i know its coming.

AimlessThunder 26-01-19 00:39

[QUOTE=AntRaidsTombs;8034289]I wish we got more snakes in the jungle.[/QUOTE]

Same. I was just thinking that the jungle felt kinda.. Lifeless. Sure we have spiders, monkeys, bugs, capibaras, rabbits frogs, birds and piranhas but they could have added some caymans and snakes. As far as I can recall they only used the snakes once for that puzzle pit.

charmedangelin 26-01-19 00:57

[QUOTE=LaughingTrendy;8034288]I don't know if I could survive both water danger noodles AND land danger noodles.[/QUOTE]

It would make the jungle feel alot more lively and dangerous. Certainly would solve a lot of the feedback about combat I would imagine.

AntRaidsTombs 26-01-19 02:20

[QUOTE=AimlessThunder;8034298]Same. I was just thinking that the jungle felt kinda.. Lifeless. Sure we have spiders, monkeys, bugs, capibaras, rabbits frogs, birds and piranhas but they could have added some caymans and snakes. As far as I can recall they only used the snakes once for that puzzle pit.[/QUOTE]

Right! I didn’t even notice the snakes in the pit until like my third playthrough

xspacedude 26-01-19 02:58

Since you guys are talking about the jungle, imagine if we get a skill that allows Lara to make noises to lure enemies? Like whistling, howling etc? It would be so cool and a definition of “one with the jungle” :jmp:

the_legend 26-01-19 04:27

Not sure if this has been discussed before, but how did no modern diseases get into paititi? there was only occassional contact with trinity and some tribes people found some modern items - but other than that no signs that they were provided modern medicine/vaccines. I know it is stupid considering its supernatural contents but this question has been bothering me for a while now. :D

Especially Amaru who has lived outside and then returned.