www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

NoahCrofRaider 30-06-18 18:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daring Do (Post 7919114)
I like what she looks like right now in the game. I always thought RotTR Lara looked the best, so I'm happy she has the same face from there.

My main issue with Rise Lara was her lack of forehead, but Shadow seems to have fixed that somehow, so Iím happy. :tmb: Now just for that hair... :pi:

biscuits 30-06-18 18:12

I've been watching the E3 demo and I noticed how good the sound design is. The guns sound a lot better and I also really like how the enemies got new voice actors.

Leon2703 30-06-18 18:20

^
Agreed, the forest sounds so amazing, it really feels alive.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoahCrofRaider (Post 7919170)
My main issue with Rise Lara was her lack of forehead, but Shadow seems to have fixed that somehow, so Iím happy. :tmb: Now just for that hair... :pi:

They did? It looks the exactly the same to me.

NoahCrofRaider 30-06-18 18:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon2703 (Post 7919178)
They did? It looks the exactly the same to me.

It might technically be the same, but, Idk. It looks better in some shots. Or maybe I’ve just gotten used to it. XD

iWANEX 30-06-18 20:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by biscuits (Post 7919174)
I've been watching the E3 demo and I noticed how good the sound design is. The guns sound a lot better and I also really like how the enemies got new voice actors.

I like the rope arrow sound.

Fantasy 30-06-18 20:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by biscuits (Post 7919174)
I've been watching the E3 demo and I noticed how good the sound design is. The guns sound a lot better and I also really like how the enemies got new voice actors.

Every little sound seems to stand out more. Itís things like that which add to the immersion of the game.

Ahmier 30-06-18 20:30

The tomb sounded very eerie. Mixed with the hitting bells was nice. Perfect immersive sound.

TrustyBow 30-06-18 20:50

Idk if it's just me but I find the sound design for her axes to be a lot better. Not that they were bad before.

WWETombRaider 30-06-18 20:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by biscuits (Post 7919174)
I've been watching the E3 demo and I noticed how good the sound design is. The guns sound a lot better and I also really like how the enemies got new voice actors.

I feel like sound design is one of the most overlooked aspects of video games in terms of praise.

Lyle Croft 30-06-18 22:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ahmier (Post 7919277)
The tomb sounded very eerie. Mixed with the hitting bells was nice. Perfect immersive sound.

I loved the bells tbh, and the weird ambient music the cutscene plays. :cln: This is certainly more memorable so far than Rise.


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:49.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.