www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   General Final Fantasy Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=86691)

Rivendell 19-02-09 00:29

Can anyone who's got/played FF11 tell me if this track is actually *in* the game?



It's a sang version of the 'Ronfaure' theme, that Nobuo wrote. It's beautiful!

Forwen 19-02-09 01:10

It's amazing! No surprise here though, vocal versions of FF themes hardly ever fail to enchant me.

Paddy 19-02-09 02:10

Might play XII later , been into X-2 lately, awesome game.
Plus that FPS FF game.

jeremyANDROGYNY 19-02-09 03:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivendell (Post 3470344)
Can anyone who's got/played FF11 tell me if this track is actually *in* the game?



It's a sang version of the 'Ronfaure' theme, that Nobuo wrote. It's beautiful!

I don't believe its in the game. Its gorgeous though, I had to favorite after I heard that version. I actually like it a lot better than the Ronfaure version in game, well, I don't really care too much for San d'Oria either.

Rivendell 19-02-09 22:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forwen (Post 3470384)
It's amazing! No surprise here though, vocal versions of FF themes hardly ever fail to enchant me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeremyANDROGYNY (Post 3470506)
I don't believe its in the game. Its gorgeous though, I had to favorite after I heard that version.

:tmb:
I bought the trial FF11 game for a 5 last year. I gave it a couple of days. I seem to remember finding it very hard to get into. I always wanted to hear this track in the game though, or even the normal Ronfaure track.

On that note - I know I've posted this one before, but I'm going to do it again, because just WOW! :jmp:


Rivendell 28-02-09 23:02

I just stumbled across this in google-images. :vlol:

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j4...ist/FF/dis.jpg

*laralover* 01-03-09 02:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivendell (Post 3493958)
I just stumbled across this in google-images. :vlol:

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j4...ist/FF/dis.jpg


LOL! :vlol:

Forwen 01-03-09 10:03

Gunner Rinoa!

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i5...unnerrinoa.jpg

Riv - :D

Spikey 01-03-09 10:15

^ cool. :D

*imagines a Mascot version with her dressed up as Angelo* :p

tidusffxwakka 01-03-09 11:21

lol cool pic and i dont even wanna know why squall would dress rinoa in an angelo costume :P lol


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:26.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.