Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider on Mobile (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Do you still play Relic Run? (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=220001)

.snake. 16-11-21 04:01

What happened to the awesome music?

I just recently downloaded this again to try it for the first time since it was released years ago - and I remember the music being continuous throughout each run, but now it seems to have been reduced to the main menu and the actual run has no music at all. Is this an improvement? :confused:

Rai 31-12-21 01:53

I've just been playing and I defeated the Trex and as he fell his tail swept out, hit Lara and she died :vlol:. I have never seen that before.

Dennis's Mom 31-12-21 13:38

I do wish they'd update this and Lara Croft Go.

LNSNHGTDS 31-12-21 16:20

I really miss Relic Run. My phone can't seem to be able to run it anymore? It crashes every few minutes.

perryloo 03-01-22 02:23

Unfortunately, Relic Run does my eyes in due to the speed. I can play it for about 15 minutes then have to give up.

Other games like that gave me a headache, like Sonic the Hedgehog which I loved, but it was a fast blur of colour, and even a better game Ratchet and Clank, I loved the game as there was a lot of Si-Fi in it, but it did not love me, I was a wreck by the time I got through a level and had to take an aspirin.

No wonder some games have epilepsy warnings LOL.
At least I can play Tomb Raider games without side effects ;)

CheshireBitch 03-01-22 22:04

it's too bad we never got a 4th level... I remember back then there was a huuuuge demand for it, fans wanted Venice with a boat section !

Chamayoo 06-01-22 11:45

[QUOTE=CheshireBitch;8338179]it's too bad we never got a 4th level... I remember back then there was a huuuuge demand for it, fans wanted Venice with a boat section ![/QUOTE]
That would be an excellent idea ! Or I imagined a sea level or a volcanic one.

I reinstall it recently and it's a little fun. However the levels can be reaaaaally long ! I have a problem though, the sounds effects and music don't work that much. Lara's grunts are too low, some sounds are missing and the music starts and then fade away in 20 sec...

Xenomrph 15-09-22 04:15

I've been replaying Relic Run (on level 55 or so), I really miss the in-level music, I don't know why they changed that so the music fades out.

CheshireBitch 15-09-22 16:07

I think it’s just bugs because IOS keeps growing and the game is not updated anymore…
It’s too bad every TR app is left on the side because they’re really great phone game….

MuruCoder 22-12-22 14:54

[QUOTE=CheshireBitch;8338179]it's too bad we never got a 4th level.[/QUOTE]

I uninstalled years ago. I remember I had 3 stars on every level, or whatever the single runs are called. What you call level (theme, area), I remember there were 3. So they never added a 4th one eh. Shame but at least I don't need to reinstall it.

My progress file should be somewhere in my external drive, I wonder if it would work if I installed and copied it into Android data folder somewhere.