www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Tomb Raider Forum Member Pictures (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=162731)

AmericanAssassin 07-01-10 21:49

I like the right side of my face and I'm repulsed by the left side, so all you're getting is the right. :p

[IMG]http://i47.************/34pc0na.png[/IMG]

Six 07-01-10 21:54

Thanks Reggie, also you're correct, ye olde Photoshop. Sorta oldish, but i practically look the same, both instances :P

It displays my alter ego, and i originally made it out of boredom, but since used it as in introductory.

CroftGameGirl 07-01-10 21:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lavinder (Post 4278785)
Enjoying the snow a few weeks back :D.

http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs187.snc3/19433_218891306502_598376502_3571102_1740176_n.jpg[/IMG]

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs167.snc3/19433_218891111502_598376502_3571082_3204493_n.jpg[/IMG]

Your very pretty! I love your hair colour :D :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmericanAssassin (Post 4278793)
I like the right side of my face and I'm repulsed by the left side, so all you're getting is the right. :p

http://i47.************/34pc0na.png[/IMG]

You look cute :D

xx_Hunt_xx 07-01-10 22:01

Fun in the snow
...
Trying to make a snow angel dispite being utterly freezing!
http://i996.photobucket.com/albums/a...x/DSCF5320.jpg
The snow angel
http://i996.photobucket.com/albums/a...x/DSCF5325.jpg
Sainsburrys bag full of skittles!:ton:
http://i996.photobucket.com/albums/a...x/DSCF5319.jpg

Catapharact 07-01-10 22:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Six (Post 4278782)
I'm only a few posts in but what the hell, what better way to settle in.

[img]http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/3426/meandmyselfsmall.png[img]

I'll give you a hint, i'm both of them. Also note the Tomb Raider comics pinned to the wall.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lavinder (Post 4278785)
Enjoying the snow a few weeks back :D.

[IMG]http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs187.snc3/19433_218891306502_598376502_3571102_1740176_n.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs167.snc3/19433_218891111502_598376502_3571082_3204493_n.jpg[IMG]

Quote:

Originally Posted by xx_Hunt_xx (Post 4278819)
Fun in the snow
...
Trying to make a snow angel dispite being utterly freezing!
[IMG]http://i996.photobucket.com/albums/af89/xx_Hunt_xx/DSCF5320.jpg[IMG]
The snow angel
[IMG]http://i996.photobucket.com/albums/af89/xx_Hunt_xx/DSCF5325.jpg[IMG]
Sainsburrys bag full of skittles!:ton:
[IMG]http://i996.photobucket.com/albums/af89/xx_Hunt_xx/DSCF5319.jpg[IMG]


I must admit, personally, pics of these nature kinda stand out most for me since they cast a sense of individuality and charm. Lavinder, tell Jamie that he is phenominal when it comes to taking pictures. The environment, the movement, and the subject... All stand out ;).

I have a picture that needs critiquing. I can always PM to him or you if you like :).

But to keep things on track:

Innuendo galore:

Reggie 07-01-10 22:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Catapharact (Post 4278940)

I have a picture that needs critiquing. I can always PM to him or you if you like :).

But to keep things on track:

Innuendo galore:

Not wanting my critiques anymore then? Fine. I know when I've been snubbed. :mad:

Nice phallic pic there.





















Looking good though. :)

Catapharact 07-01-10 22:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reggie (Post 4278943)
Not wanting my critiques anymore then? Fine. I know when I've been snubbed. :mad:

You know I have nothing but mad man love for you Reg ;). Lol! You get first class access to the picture. Its my profile pic on facebook Lol! Its got the "Angel of Death" theme to it. Hint: Keep an eye on the Background ;).

jackles 07-01-10 22:54

Damnit Tom I was supposed to make the obvious jokes.

Reggie 07-01-10 22:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Catapharact (Post 4278951)
You know I have nothing but mad man love for you Reg ;). Lol! You get first class access to the picture. Its my profile pic on facebook Lol! Its got the "Angel of Death" theme to it. Hint: Keep an eye on the Background ;).

The bromance continues. Hazzuh! :yah:
Quote:

Originally Posted by jackles (Post 4278952)
Damnit Tom I was supposed to make the obvious jokes.

It, it was...it was Cat!!! He said innuendo so he made me think of...yeah. Ok. I'll shuffle off now. I'll leave this territory to you.

jamieoliver22 07-01-10 23:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Catapharact (Post 4278940)
ILavinder, tell Jamie that he is phenominal when it comes to taking pictures. The environment, the movement, and the subject... All stand out ;).

Why thank you :p

And when you are taking photos of such a beautiful subject, everything falls into place with little effort ;):p

And yeah, drop me a PM and I will have a look :)


All times are GMT. The time now is 21:42.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.