www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   8th Tomb Slot... (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=222664)

Grizzly Bear 14-06-19 07:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Retrowave (Post 8099981)
I'm surprised there's been no news. Lara's goofy smirk at the end of the last DLC couldn't have been just a "see you next game" smirk.

But they can't leave the 8th Tomb slot there...

We just have to patiently wait...

JaySouth 14-06-19 13:26

IF tomb 8 turns out to be a sorta... "gap filler" between Shadow and the next game, thats worth the wait. (Thinking like the new BL2 dlc)

Vaskito 14-06-19 13:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by JaySouth (Post 8100071)
IF tomb 8 turns out to be a sorta... "gap filler" between Shadow and the next game, thats worth the wait. (Thinking like the new BL2 dlc)

Highly unlikely.

Though, it would be nice if they've added a hint somewhere about where the next adventure is

Grizzly Bear 14-06-19 14:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by JaySouth (Post 8100071)

I really don't want it.
I want a proper closure of this trilogy with tons of references to Lara's adventures in Yamatai, Syberia and Peru and maybe (unlikely) even to the comics.

Maybe a super small hint about the future would be ok as long as it is very very small.

We really don't need another cliffhanger, TR13 had it, Rise had it; Shadow is the end of the trilogy, it deserves a closed ending.

Cat Woman 14-06-19 16:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grizzly Bear (Post 8100092)
I want a proper closure of this trilogy with tons of references to Lara's adventures in Yamatai, Syberia and Peru and maybe (unlikely) even to the comics.

Maybe a super small hint about the future would be ok as long as it is very very small.

We really don't need another cliffhanger, TR13 had it, Rise had it; Shadow is the end of the trilogy, it deserves a closed ending.

I go for this scenario. :D. However, I would take anything at this point. ;)

TR1249 14-06-19 16:26

I want Shadow of the Tomb Raider: The Lost Legacy with Jonah and Uchu

NoahCrofRaider 14-06-19 16:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by TR1249 (Post 8100144)
I want Shadow of the Tomb Raider: The Lost Legacy with Jonah and Uchu

And with a surprise appearance of Abby towards the end.

Vaskito 14-06-19 17:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoahCrofRaider (Post 8100148)
And with a surprise appearance of Abby towards the end.

Along with their adult son, Pierre, who travelled from the future, and was working with Eobard Thawne

NoahCrofRaider 14-06-19 17:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vaskito (Post 8100163)
Along with their adult son, Pierre, who travelled from the future, and was working with Eobard Thawne

yaaaaaassss and it turns out she inherited their cuisine tastes along with their looks.

Rai 14-06-19 18:07

I'm wondering now that E3 is done and once things have calmed a bit, EM/SE will be free to go back to Shadow promotion for anything planned. The gap in news was probably to prepare for E3, which makes sense.