www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   8th Tomb Slot... (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=222664)

charmedangelin 31-05-19 05:05

I really hope we get a hint next week about what's coming and when. It's been a long time since the last DLC and it would be great to have something. Even if it's just a title just guive us something.

Jesus we are back where we were before.

James_Rutland 31-05-19 07:57

Maybe they shouldn't have given hints at there being more and had this be a big surprise for us. But it doesn't help that people hacked and leaked potential DLC info either... Idk

Shadow is already great to me. With what could be added, it'd be the icing on the cake. And I really, really appreciate what they are doing, if they are still doing it. We'll see :)

MelikeLara 31-05-19 09:54

Still checking here everyday day for news,
But on a side note at least, Katy Perry, and Cheryl have new music, and possibly New Britney music is on the way!! Keep me satisfied for now until we hear what this could be

JayB_1988 31-05-19 11:22

I hate the long wait and that there is no news about it !

They could only surprise me at the e3 with a sequel coming out in September 2019.

Why should I be excited about a 15 minute dlc for e3 or a special edition of the game with all dlc included if I already have all of them with my Croft edition and the season pass?!

:hea:

Yuna´s Wish 31-05-19 11:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by MelikeLara (Post 8094619)
But on a side note at least, Katy Perry, and Cheryl have new music, and possibly New Britney music is on the way!! Keep me satisfied for now until we hear what this could be

This somehow made me wish Croft Manor had a music player of some sort, allowing us to listen to our favourite TR tracks :/

MissJodieG 31-05-19 12:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by MelikeLara (Post 8094619)

Not on topic but the new Britney Music rumor is so fake, don‘t believe it. :o

mandylane 31-05-19 12:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayB_1988 (Post 8094627)
I hate the long wait and that there is no news about it !

They could only surprise me at the e3 with a sequel coming out in September 2019.

Why should I be excited about a 15 minute dlc for e3 or a special edition of the game with all dlc included if I already have all of them with my Croft edition and the season pass?!

:hea:

one thing.. coop in all tombs both dlc and main game probably something very big who knows i dont know, i dont care

Maverin 31-05-19 12:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by mandylane (Post 8094644)
one thing.. coop in all tombs both dlc and main game probably something very big who knows i dont know, i dont care

"Waiting is for the patient.."

Heisenberg 31-05-19 12:52

It truly has been a while and with all that teasing, we are due some news or updates. Yet here we are, dirtier than Lara in Porvenir. Guess who is boycotting their Avengers game.;)

mandylane 31-05-19 12:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heisenberg (Post 8094659)
It truly has been a while and with all that teasing, we are due some news or updates. Yet here we are, dirtier than Lara in Porvenir. Guess who is boycotting their Avengers game.;)

lol sick. eidos montreal