www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   8th Tomb Slot... (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=222664)

Legends 31-05-19 22:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoraSakai (Post 8094886)
I do mind them not communicating with us.

I’m aware they don’t have to and I’m aware they aren’t doing anything wrong but it is really annoying.

Being annoying is what they do best, and I don't expect them to suddenly change. I don't really expect that to ever change. Unless Tomb Raider gets a new owner, and we all know how unlikely that is.

Even if I appreciate Morrigan making an effort to talk to us, it's usually very vague and it poses more questions than it answers.

charmedangelin 31-05-19 22:25

They could at least be like

"Hey, check out E3, something up our sleeve or not?" :ponder:

Or even not to be that direct they could also be like

"What does soon mean really?" :ponder:

Something they could say, but it's mute like it was before and that didn't work last time.

iWANEX 31-05-19 22:26

I still think it's fascinating how the ones who don't like/care about the reboot games are the ones who complain the most about not having any DLC news, lol.

Remember:

- Croft Manor will be Reboot Croft Manor.
- Gameplay will be Reboot gameplay.
- Lara will be Reboot Lara.

So, essentially the final DLC won't be Tomb Raider, just like the reboot games are not TR either. You're welcome.

Patrick star 31-05-19 22:27

What if they have no plans for E3 to begin with ? lol .

Quote:

Originally Posted by iWANEX (Post 8094898)
I still think it's fascinating how the ones who don't like/care about the reboot games are the ones who complain the most about not having any DLC news, lol.

Remember:

So, essentially the final DLC won't be Tomb Raider, just like the reboot games are not TR either. You're welcome.

It's purely comedic at this point...

MissJodieG 31-05-19 22:30

Quote:

Remember:

Thanks for educating them. :D

charmedangelin 31-05-19 22:34

Quote:

Remember:

What's funnier then this is someone's pathetic attempt to start more drama again.

Guess some people like yourself can't help it. :pi:

Patrick star 31-05-19 22:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by charmedangelin (Post 8094902)
What's funnier then this is someone's pathetic attempt to start more drama again.

He's not starting any drama . He's just pointing out a genuinely interesting and funny observation , that the ones who never seem to miss an opportunity to drag the reboot (and its fans) through the mud are the ones aggressively clamoring for news about a mere DLC more than any one else , including the actual fans of the trilogy , lol .

Legends 31-05-19 22:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by charmedangelin (Post 8094897)
They could at least be like

"Hey, check out E3, something up our sleeve or not?" :ponder:

Or even not to be that direct they could also be like

"What does soon mean really?" :ponder:

Something they could say, but it's mute like it was before and that didn't work last time.

Maybe it's because they don't have anything for E3? Even if they did, I wouldn't be excited about extra content for Shadow. I just want this reboot to die already, and it sort of feels dead now. I just hope it stays that way so they can focus on the actual future of the franchise. **** this alleged 8th dlc.

charmedangelin 31-05-19 22:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legends (Post 8094906)
Maybe it's because they don't have anything for E3? Even if they did, I wouldn't be excited about extra content for Shadow. I just want this reboot to die already, and it sort of feels dead now. I just hope it stays that way so they can focus on the actual future of the franchise.

For word, it's just annoying that they keep pulling this radio silence. I can only imagine how it will be after Shadow. If they can't give the tiniest bit of info regarding a dlc then imagine a new game coming out.

Lord

MissJodieG 31-05-19 22:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legends (Post 8094906)
Maybe it's because they don't have anything for E3? Even if they did, I wouldn't be excited about extra content for Shadow. I just want this reboot to die already, and it sort of feels dead now. I just hope it stays that way so they can focus on the actual future of the franchise. **** this alleged 8th dlc.

I feel like the Reboot is far from being dead and I couldn‘t be any happier about it. The origin trilogy might be over but it‘s just the beginning of more awesome games set in the Reboot universe. :jmp: