www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   8th Tomb Slot... (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=222664)

Legends 31-05-19 22:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by charmedangelin (Post 8094908)
For word, it's just annoying that they keep pulling this radio silence. I can only imagine how it will be after Shadow. If they can't give the tiniest bit of info regarding a dlc then imagine a new game coming out.

Lord

Yeah. Well, you'd think that they would have gotten better at that over the years as social media has exploded, but no. Just as lazy as ever, if not worse, lol. Who even runs their Twitter account? Morrgan, and if so, is she the only one? We know she can't answers certain technical questions because that's not her job, so it really doesn't seem like the right people is in charge of the right things. The bottom line is that everything is a mess. They can't even remove the outfit restriction because their ****ing programmers doesn't know how to. That morale probably goes through the entire company.

iWANEX 31-05-19 23:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissJodieG (Post 8094909)
I feel like the Reboot is far from being dead and I couldn‘t be any happier about it. The origin trilogy might be over but it‘s just the beginning of more awesome games set in the Reboot universe. :jmp:

For sure. LOL at anyone thinking the reboot is over, specially with a new movie coming out soon that will still be part of the reboot era. And did you see the look of Lara at the end of "The Path Home" when she was asked "and what about you, Lara? Do you have any plans for the future?".

They are definitely not going to start from scratch. Not when TR2013 had the impact that it did. The era will end, of course. Just not for the moment. And let me remind everyone that just because this era ends, nothing guarantees that you'll like the next one. A lot of people hated the LAU games back then and now they love them in comparison to the reboot, so... you know. Be careful what you wish for.

Vaskito 31-05-19 23:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissJodieG (Post 8094909)
I feel like the Reboot is far from being dead and I couldn‘t be any happier about it. The origin trilogy might be over but it‘s just the beginning of more awesome games set in the Reboot universe. :jmp:

Yup, and I can't wait! :jmp:
The possibilities are endless, and I know something amazing within those lines is coming.

Quote:

Originally Posted by iWANEX (Post 8094898)
I still think it's fascinating how the ones who don't like/care about the reboot games are the ones who complain the most about not having any DLC news, lol.

Remember:

- Croft Manor will be Reboot Croft Manor.
- Gameplay will be Reboot gameplay.
- Lara will be Reboot Lara.

So, essentially the final DLC won't be Tomb Raider, just like the reboot games are not TR either. You're welcome.

That tea :hug:
I already mentioned it in another thread, and the ones who do, pronounced themselves instantly

JsotoTRSaga 31-05-19 23:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Persefone (Post 8094835)
haven't you broken your copy already or something

Ohhh I'd rather break something else... if you know what I mean....
Btw I forgot to laugh, was that copied comment supposed to be funny?

JsotoTRSaga 31-05-19 23:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by charmedangelin (Post 8094902)
What's funnier then this is someone's pathetic attempt to start more drama again.

Guess some people like yourself can't help it. :pi:

Agreed, but remember that everytime we express our opinion we deeply hurt their feelings and offend them beyond repair. That's how barbie sensible these people are.

Oops double post.

NoahCrofRaider 31-05-19 23:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by iWANEX (Post 8094898)
I still think it's fascinating how the ones who don't like/care about the reboot games are the ones who complain the most about not having any DLC news, lol.

Remember:

- Croft Manor will be Reboot Croft Manor.
- Gameplay will be Reboot gameplay.
- Lara will be Reboot Lara.

So, essentially the final DLC won't be Tomb Raider, just like the reboot games are not TR either. You're welcome.

True, lol. On the bright side, this DLC does seem promising if the “rumors” are true, so I hope TRF won’t burst at its seams trying not to complain. :D

Vaskito 01-06-19 00:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoahCrofRaider (Post 8094929)
True, lol. On the bright side, this DLC does seem promising if the “rumors” are true, so I hope TRF won’t burst at its seams trying not to complain. :D

One thing you can be sure. TRF will ALWAYS find something to complain about. Even in the case of what’s about to come with DLC8.

“Omg, no Winston to lock in the freezer!”

“Omg, no exterior to explore!”

“Omg, the manor shoud be bigger!”

Etc

NoahCrofRaider 01-06-19 00:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vaskito (Post 8094931)
One thing you can be sure. TRF will ALWAYS find something to complain about. Even in the case of what’s about to come with DLC8.

Etc

I don’t doubt it, but I hope the complaining rate will go down some. Maybe there’ll be polite nitpicking instead, but idk. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

xspacedude 01-06-19 00:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vaskito (Post 8094931)

Etc

Omg the wall is blue???!!!?

Vaskito 01-06-19 00:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by xspacedude (Post 8094934)
Omg the wall is blue???!!!?

Ugh, the audacity!