www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   8th Tomb Slot... (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=222664)

Jeff_aod 03-06-19 21:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissJodieG (Post 8095681)
Not gonna happen. Maybe Chapter Replay but certainly not Endurance Mode. If anything at all, Croft Manor is the only thing one should expect at this point and we should be thankful for that.

If Eidos Montreal dragged this thing for so long, I expect it to be rich in content and meaningful. Otherwise we're all gonna be so disappointed.

Athukraz 03-06-19 21:26

She rode a motorbike. She has skills. I don't recall other vehicles. Hope they return in the next game.

Jeff_aod 03-06-19 21:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Athukraz (Post 8095689)
She rode a motorbike. She has skills. I don't recall other vehicles. Hope they return in the next game.

? Where did she rode a motorbike

Athukraz 03-06-19 21:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff_aod (Post 8095691)
? Where did she rode a motorbike

In the comics

Jeff_aod 03-06-19 21:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Athukraz (Post 8095693)
In the comics

Another thing most of the people don't really look at... Nice...

Chamayoo 03-06-19 21:34

We can't assume how long it takes to make this new DLC. We don't know when the production have begun... to begin with. Could be before the release of the main game like the other DLCs... or far later.

AntRaidsTombs 03-06-19 21:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chamayoo (Post 8095696)
We can't assume how long it takes to make this new DLC. We don't know when the production have begun... to begin with. Could be before the release of the main game like the other DLCs... or far later.

Right. I rather them take their precious time and make the DLC perfect than rush it and give us......pretzels. lol

Athukraz 03-06-19 21:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff_aod (Post 8095695)
Another thing most of the people don't really look at... Nice...

Exactly. So many exciting things and stories happen there and only a few people see them. Even Lara is better portrayed there than in the games.

This DLC might be a gift to say sorry for the tribal outfits and I think this is the case.

Jeff_aod 03-06-19 21:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by athukraz (Post 8095700)
exactly. So many exciting things and stories happen there and only a few people see them. Even lara is better portrayed there than in the games.

This dlc might be a gift to say sorry for the tribal outfits and i think this is the case.

it better be free for croft edition owners. :)

Enya Brennan 03-06-19 21:44

Isnít it established that Laraís a rider in the games too? I recall members commenting on Lara talking about it in the Cozumel intro.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Athukraz (Post 8095700)
This DLC might be a gift to say sorry for the tribal outfits and I think this is the case.

Including a reimagined gym outfit in tribal fashion, obviously :ton: