Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Video Games (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   General Resident Evil Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=189090)

Survival 20-02-12 12:28

General Resident Evil Thread

[CENTER][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/7Dl6Iiv.png[/IMG]

[youtube]a-lEnz5QKuM[/youtube][youtube]xtxJtQa6VSw[/youtube]

[QUOTE]The genre-defining masterpiece Resident Evil 2 returns, completely re-built from the ground up for a deeper narrative experience. Using Capcom’s proprietary RE Engine, Resident Evil 2 offers a fresh take on the classic survival horror saga with breathtakingly realistic visuals, heart-poundingly immersive audio, a new over-the-shoulder camera, and modernized controls on top of gameplay modes from the original game. The nightmares return reimagined for the PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®4 Pro on January 25, 2019.

In Resident Evil 2, the classic action, tense exploration, and puzzle solving gameplay that defined the Resident Evil series returns. Players join rookie police officer Leon Kennedy and college student Claire Redfield, who are thrust together by a disastrous outbreak in Raccoon City that transformed its population into deadly zombies. Both Leon and Claire have their own separate playable campaigns, allowing players to see the story from both characters’ perspectives. The fate of these two fan favorite characters is in players hands as they work together to survive and get to the bottom of what is behind the terrifying attack on the city. Will they make it out alive? [/QUOTE][/CENTER]

noonbob 20-02-12 12:31

nicely done :tmb: yay!! Resident evil :yah:

it's about time for a fresh start ;)

Spong 20-02-12 12:31

Yay! another new thread. OP could do with more pictures though, I need visual stimulus :/ :p

Ashley is in Resi 6. I LOL at those in denial of that fact. And anyone quoting this to roll out their silly 'reasons' as to why she isn't in Resi 6 are just proving my point :D

noonbob 20-02-12 12:33

[QUOTE=Spong;5987817]Yay! another new thread. OP could do with more pictures though, I need visual stimulus :/ :p

[B]Ashley is in Resi 6[/B]. I LOL at those in denial of that fact. And anyone quoting this to roll out their silly 'reasons' as to why she isn't in Resi 6 are just proving my point :D[/QUOTE]

do you really think that she grew a pair and stopped acting like a 8 year old girl screaming around and wat not :p ???

Spong 20-02-12 12:34

^She was just screaming at how bad the game was when she was in RE4 :pi:

Survival 20-02-12 12:35

[QUOTE=Spong;5987817]Yay! another new thread. OP could do with more pictures though, I need visual stimulus :/ :p

[/QUOTE]

I am working on it right now :D

jajay119 20-02-12 12:40

Yay, a new RE thread. Open ALL the new threads!

[QUOTE=Spong;5987820]^She was just screaming at how bad the game was when she was in RE4 :pi:[/QUOTE]

She may have been annoying, but next to Sheva in RE5 she was a delight. At least she just hid in a bin anfd followed you round. She didn't run round gobbling up every collectable item in the vicinity like Ms. Pacman with the munchies whilst leaving you to die.

ozzman 20-02-12 12:40

RE was and still is the best series ever, screw the overrated crap that is call of duty and halo

noonbob 20-02-12 12:42

[QUOTE=Spong;5987820]^She was just screaming at how bad the game was when she was in RE4 :pi:[/QUOTE]

loool :vlol:

maybe she didn't want Leon to be her knight in shining armour............

..well i don't know if that is 100% true considering she was basically askin him for sexual favours at the end of the game :cln:

the little whore

also she had really large breasts for somone of her size
do you think she got breast implants :pi:

[QUOTE=ozzman;5987829]RE was and still is the best series ever, screw the overrated crap that is [B]call of duty and halo[/B][/QUOTE]

this :tmb: i don't see y people make a big fuss over them games to me they are boring but then again that's just me :p

Spong 20-02-12 12:43

[QUOTE=Survival;5987823]I am working on it right now :D[/QUOTE]

*constantly hits F5*
Cool box art collage :tmb:

[QUOTE=jajay119;5987828]She may have been annoying, but next to Sheva in RE5 she was a delight. At least she just hid in a bin anfd followed you round. She didn't run round gobbling up every collectable item in the vicinity like Ms. Pacman with the munchies whilst leaving you to die.[/QUOTE]

You make a damn good point :tmb:

[QUOTE=noonbob;5987833]also she had really large breasts for somone of her size
do you think she got breast implants :pi:[/QUOTE]

She was six years-old in RE4 O_o